Reviews for The Bachelor
cheesepuff-nenny chapter 5 . 11/23/2003
That was really good, you should definitely write more! i can't wit until you update it... also, it was really funny!

well, toodles
Some12 chapter 5 . 11/23/2003
I love it! its so good! keep going!
Aarie Granger chapter 5 . 11/23/2003
that is so hilarious, I can't wait for the next chapter
ILUVRONWEASLEY chapter 5 . 11/23/2003
Ive actually read a fic very similar to this, im not sure whether its actually the same fic...it was called mr millionarre tho, so... i really do like this fic, and i really want to no whats gonn happen next!

thx for reviewing my ficcy btw
FromHereToThere chapter 5 . 11/23/2003
Just so you know, in French, you don't say 'le' meme, you say 'la' meme, because it's feminin. And also, it's not 'poisson avec citron', that's litterary translation that doesn't work in that case, you have to say 'poisson au citron' or 'poisson avec du citron'.

Sorry, it just bugs be to see people making mistake in French when it's my native language!

Though the story is still great, please update soon, again!
Vance Emmeline chapter 5 . 11/23/2003
hi! i love your story keep going i'm rooting for you! hehehe

Luv, me.
arched-star chapter 5 . 11/23/2003
Another good chapter! _

Hmm, nice... You have each chapter title A-something... :D

Yeah, I'd like some fic recs...

Btw, congratulations on the 150 reviews! _
di chapter 5 . 11/23/2003
i really love this fic, but i think that you might have accidentally uplaoded chapter 5 into the first slot as well. Hehehe. Ta!

Email me when you update, eh?
demetre ironhilt chapter 2 . 11/23/2003
hahah, lol. what can i say This is good already!
demetre ironhilt didn't sign in chapter 1 . 11/23/2003
omg this is so freaking funny! I LOVE IT!

awesome Idea by the way...
wiltedsour chapter 5 . 11/23/2003
I love the parody of it, I remember watching the real show...it kind of made me laugh by the way the ladies were all competing for the man knowing that he had all this money (which probably was the only reason they were). D/H pairings amuse me lol, so your doing a great job so far.

Updates would be great its hard for me to know if a fic has updated or not. My e-mail is: thanks!

Reviewer,

Mia*~
jenisky chapter 5 . 11/23/2003
o, this is good. i was never really into the bacholor, but i did watch joe millionaire (their all the same, in my opinion) and i think its a good idea to tie hermione, draco, and other former hogwarts students into it. great job! :)
RaiFloyd chapter 5 . 11/22/2003
this is a really good idea...i wonder why i didn't think of it? you have a really great mind, but you should make your chapters longer and why is your first chapter EXACTLY like your fifth chapter?

Can you please email me when you update? Okay, thanks..my email is in my profile so...okay, thanks and update!
spooflover13 chapter 5 . 11/22/2003
I really, really liked your fic. I love the Bachelor and the idea of doing a wizarding version is really great. The idea of using Draco and Hermione is just pure genious! Please, please, please send me an email when you next update it at . Thanks.
watersprite87 chapter 5 . 11/22/2003
I usually prefer lily and james fics but i have to say ur fic totally rocks! please update soon! u r a really talented writer!
2,727 | « Prev Page 1 .. 162 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 .. Last Next »