Reviews for The Bachelor
kisDsam chapter 4 . 11/22/2003
Hey, this stor is great keep adding on I can't wait to see what is next. And please hurry on it and once again the story is great.

P.S.

What dose Hermione look like the same way she looked in school or what?
constructivelycritical chapter 4 . 11/22/2003
This is so great! They're both about to fall head over heels, I'm guessing. Keep up the great work and update soon!
Crystal chapter 4 . 11/22/2003
Wow, I really like the story so far. I hope you write more soon. A fight between some of the girls would be funny.
whitewolf628 chapter 5 . 11/22/2003
awesome story!
Elven Warrior1 chapter 2 . 11/22/2003
awsome story so far!
constructivelycritical chapter 3 . 11/22/2003
AH! So funny! MUST KEEP READING! Great job!
anonymous chapter 5 . 11/22/2003
this realli realli good!...so update soon...please?
constructivelycritical chapter 2 . 11/22/2003
Poor Hermione! When will Malfoy learn? :Fumes: Well, great job! Kepp up the good work! Reading on...
constructivelycritical chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
OMG! This is so funny! Keep up the good work! Reading on!
doompaw chapter 5 . 11/22/2003
Um. . . Well it's an interesting idea. _ Considering I don't read much het, I don't know how it really ranks with the others out there. I like how you've kept your characters IC though. :D Good job.
shedraconis chapter 5 . 11/22/2003
Um recommended fics, sounds cool to me! Anything you can do to make me laugh I'm game, hehe! I think this is one of the funniest Dr/Hr fics I have read and I hope you get your reviews so you will update! I guess it won't count if I review over and over will it? Did'nt think so oh well in that case...FOR ALL THOSE READING THIS, REVIEW, REVIEW LIKE THE WIND! Ok that was lame but it might work! Bye for now
Forever Confused chapter 4 . 11/21/2003
Oh my god, this is awesome! Dude! You have to write more soon! Speaking of that I should update my story...opps lol. Oh well your story is awesome! I love it lol. Anyways I'm out, later.

~Dudette~
AA68 chapter 4 . 11/21/2003
omg, that was so cute and funny. plz update!

~*AngelAlex68*~
starbright chapter 4 . 11/21/2003
very orginal, very funny. I love it. Though please make it a bit longer? please?
Hatusu chapter 4 . 11/20/2003
Wow! This is a wonderful story especcially since I just watched the Bachelor and I loved it! Man I cant wait for you next update because this is one of the best stories I've seen in a while! Please continue!
2,657 | « Prev Page 1 .. 162 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 .. Last Next »