Reviews for The Bachelor
Obsessed4 lazy chapter 6 . 11/29/2003
LOL! Hilarious!
constructivelycritical chapter 6 . 11/29/2003
Great chapter! I love the way Hermione's kinda learning to like these people, despite how different they are from her. Keep up the good work and update soon!
shedraconis chapter 6 . 11/29/2003
Thank you for updating, you have no idea how bad I needed to laugh today! Bless you! It is coming along nicely! Well, keep up the good writting! Later gator!
snufflesluver chapter 5 . 11/28/2003
Once again great ch. can't wait for the next chapter!
snufflesluver chapter 4 . 11/28/2003
hehehe. That's funny a spa date! this will be good!
tootie hamsters chapter 5 . 11/28/2003
HEY!
SO GOD!
what is gonna happen?
kippinator chapter 5 . 11/27/2003
lol. normally i hate muggle parody things, but this is really very good.
run and hide chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
I love reading this story and I hope you update soon :)
xxparisinflames chapter 5 . 11/25/2003
This is a really great idea and plot! I really love the whole thing so far, and i must ask you to update soon! I really do love this fic and can't wait for the next chapter!
VanillaGorilla chapter 5 . 11/25/2003
funny, and different. I like it!
LMTran chapter 5 . 11/24/2003
Wow! You've gotton a lot of reviews since I last reviewed! D Good job...nothing really to say here, except to keep writing! It's so funny, especially the Albany girl's "nipple clamps!" Lol!

And only one problem I could spot with the french:

'Et elle voudrait le même chose'

le meme should be La meme, because meme is feminine! Well...I'm not fluent in french, but I know that much! D

Anyways, keep it up! D Oh yeah, and will you please read my fanfic? ) I just started it and would like some feedback on how I'm doing before I go too far. You don't have to, I'm just advertising! D good job!

-Lizzie
Plastraa chapter 5 . 11/24/2003
I noticed that you reviewed me, thank you...but its funny because I just finished reading this fic last night and emailed my sister a link to this story. Also I am going to rec this to the folks who read my "Draco's Inheritance" :)

I have enjoyed this so far. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Tbaby chapter 5 . 11/24/2003
Great story i hope you continue soon i read every chap , but i only reviewed this one sorry it was so funny! nipple clamp ha i'll be saying that in my head for days well hope you update soon gotta go im justa black girl in a high tech digital world!
Smudged chapter 5 . 11/24/2003
Gotta luv this story!
slammin-sorceress chapter 5 . 11/24/2003
this story is awesome! i love it! update soon!
2,756 | « Prev Page 1 .. 162 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 182 .. Last Next »