Reviews for The Bachelor
Sylvan Tears chapter 5 . 11/24/2003
I love it. "Pool orgy"...snigger, snigger. I get the distinct impression that Hermione is going to whup Malfoy's a...er, behind...POSTERIOR END. I love this; it's a rather refreshing change from some of the stuff that people try to pass off as writing here. Keep it up!
me chapter 5 . 11/24/2003
i luv your story write more PLEASE!
Jocelyn Padoga chapter 5 . 11/24/2003
Tee Hee! AGH! That's SO funny. It's getting down to the wire... More Hermione and Draco! WOO!

Love, Joz
me chapter 4 . 11/24/2003
this story rox my sox
me chapter 3 . 11/24/2003
keep writing
me chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
great story i like it a lot
delciousweasley chapter 5 . 11/24/2003
Omg! I'm a new reader, I love this! It's hularious! Please continue soon!:)
KittyKat chapter 5 . 11/23/2003
Um, interesting... hehe, amausing though, for the most part ;) now I started, I HAVE to finish, so write more soon!
Jeni chapter 5 . 11/23/2003
This is so funny! It's great! I really, really enjoy this fanfiction. It has to be the best Hr/D humor/romance I have ever read! I can't wait for the next chapter.

P.S.- It would cool to have recommened humor stories. I'm always up for new things to read.
Blue-Dreamz chapter 5 . 11/23/2003
uppdate soon! baiz!
Cruentus Caelum chapter 5 . 11/23/2003
-squee!- I love this! It's so funny; I burst out laughing at some parts, like when Hermione freaks out about thinking it was chicken liver with rabbit paté and Draco calling Albany the 'nipple clamp girl.' Keep it up!
JoeBob1379 chapter 1 . 11/23/2003
Um... This is chapter 5... where's chapter 1?
Logical Lunatic chapter 5 . 11/23/2003
In the third Harry Potter book, Hedwig flew to Paris so she could personally get Harry's Birthday present from Hermione, who was vacationing there with her parents, so think she'd have some french! The waiter's question was easy enough. 'Vous' is grade two level french, plurial you or the polite way of addressing someoe you don't know, and 'desirez' is quite oviously, the verb 'to desire'. Hermione would have been able to piece a little of what was going on. Anyways, please continue soon!
cheesepuff-nenny chapter 5 . 11/23/2003
That was really good, you should definitely write more! i can't wit until you update it... also, it was really funny!

well, toodles
Some12 chapter 5 . 11/23/2003
I love it! its so good! keep going!
2,740 | « Prev Page 1 .. 162 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 182 .. Last Next »