Reviews for The Bachelor
CheshireCat283 chapter 2 . 11/22/2003
Aww how lovely. That -is- alot of people from Hogwarts, but hey, works.. LoL. This'll be interesting. Lovely work, again.
CheshireCat283 chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
Hm, I happen to enjoy reading this fic, its very well written. Your a good writer from what I can tell, keep up the good work! _
PalmTreeBlood chapter 5 . 11/22/2003
Hahahahaha. Sucks to be Draco...or Hermione...anyways...sorry about the review, (shortness) but I just can say that I like your story before I say:

Gotta dash!
macmillan chapter 5 . 11/22/2003
I'm enyoing this fic. This is going well so far. I hope that it doesn't turn into a drama or angst fic. I can't stand it. updated soon, plz!
KatInTheHat chapter 5 . 11/22/2003
Very original idea...a bit poorly executed but amusing enough. Humourous writing is one of the most difficult genres to master: there is no ironic touch, no absurd accent, no facial expression to work with. Every word must be perfect to illicit a response from the reader. Keep it up, and I am sure that your tone will improve. Other than that, the writing is good! The characters have some dimension and, while certainly the ending is predictable(due only to the nature of the plot, I assure you) you leave room for the reader to breathe. Again, excellently original idea! Please, keep writing!
bannanasplit chapter 5 . 11/22/2003
OMG! I LOVE your fanfic. its a funny parody of the bachalor show. please write more soon, i will be looking forward to it. :-)
Word Bender chapter 5 . 11/22/2003
OMG! This is a really great story! I LOVE the show The Bachelor I mean its halarious what some of the girls do to get his attention. No FLUFF YET! Yay! I think it's way to early to get into fluffieness (a little here and there isn't so bad I'ts actually quite fun to see draco arguing with himself but a lot at one time is overwellming!)I really like your fic and hope you completly ignore anyone who disagrees with me in any way possible. (xcept for the fluff thing I mean people are entitled to thier own opinions after

all!)

~later

~Gingitsune Girl (:))
stonesphynx chapter 5 . 11/22/2003
WHE! This is absolutly hilarious! Bwa ha ha.. I feel sorry for Malfoy (almost). Having Hermione mad at him.. this oughta be good! Update soon and I'll give you cookies! _
Sarina chapter 5 . 11/22/2003
I really like this story ...I like how hemione is like yea whateva an ddrocs lovin that its cut please update im already addicted!
484537 chapter 5 . 11/22/2003
NO! You have to write more! this is such a good fic _!
insertnamehere chapter 5 . 11/22/2003
WHA!

That was one crazy fanfic! I LOVE IT! heh heh, hermoine and malfoy, what are the odds. can't wait to read the next chappie. keep up the good work!
Gina chapter 2 . 11/22/2003
If you update,update,update,we'll Review,review,review!Sees yas laters!

Great chapie,and remember:UDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!
Morgain Lestrange chapter 5 . 11/22/2003
OMG That is the best! its so hilarious! keep writing! amazing stuff! that is the funniest idea! awesome write more!
Phoebe chapter 5 . 11/22/2003
Your story is GREAT so far... please update it soon! :D
pumpkindarling chapter 5 . 11/22/2003
This is really quite funny. I was a bit sceptical when I clicked on this because I detest reality TV shows but the first chapter calmed any fears I had about it being tacky. It's a unique story. I haven't seen another one like it. The level of teasing is just right and always comes at appropriate moments rather than some authors who just slap it in anywhere and anyhow. It'd be cool for you to do recommendations. I love reading humour but it's hard to find the good ones in the dross. Since you're such a good writer I'd trust your taste in fics. This story's going on my favourites. Don't ever worry about chapter length: quality over quantity. You've got the quality thing down so don't worry about the quantity.

.x