Reviews for The Bachelor
SlytherinEquestrian chapter 3 . 11/12/2014
*raises hand* question... Does the wizarding version allow men? I mean you have Blaise Zabini up there and he was even the first one called... just wondering. And Blaise Zabini is more of a man than Draco with his flirtatious ways so...
SlytherinEquestrian chapter 2 . 11/12/2014
*smacks forehead* Only men wear dress ROBES! The women just wear Dresses! And does Hermione forget she is on television? ... Everybody just watched that little altercation from the beginning!
xxicecreameowxx chapter 14 . 11/10/2014
yeeaaa I'm about to break out. I'll censor it for u.
U MOTHAF***ING B****! HOW DARE YOU KEEP THEM APART WHEN THEIR ABOUT TO BE TOGHETHER?! AND WHERE'S DA SMUT? YAH B****!

very sorry, pls don't report me. I enjoyed ur story very much. 3 ;)
Guest chapter 3 . 11/8/2014
Blaise is a boy! Dumbass
Annon chapter 15 . 10/27/2014
Hi, just wanted to say its a nice fic. Er but are unaware that Blaise Zabini is a guy?
Dorawc chapter 3 . 10/26/2014
im sorry but i think blaise is a guy...
lizzie chapter 15 . 10/22/2014
Mmm i really liked this :D
CheekyLemon chapter 2 . 10/11/2014
I live this idea! Your doing fantastically well, its amazing
PrincezzChipmunk chapter 6 . 9/19/2014
Blaise is a boy
Guest chapter 15 . 8/10/2014
This is so... ridiculously out of character. For everyone in the story. There is no depth to the characters, nor any realistic motivations for their actions. On the small scale the righting is enjoyable, descriptive, and entertaining, if not fluent; as far as a story goes, it is unsophisticated. Keep working!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/7/2014
You do know Blaise is a boy, right?
harrypotterangel chapter 15 . 8/1/2014
I liked your story, but something about Hermione and Draco didn't click. I honestly think Hermione fell in love with him too quickly too be real. So, yeah. I give your story four stars, because I really like the rest of it.
Eager chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
I'm excited to read this, and I'm happy it's complete. One error was made on the page, though... It says the bachelor is competing for a 'man' to marry. No judgement passed, but I'm pretty sure Hermione is a woman. Can't wait to keep reading. 3
Guest chapter 15 . 7/15/2014
Great story!
QueenAnneBoleyn6 chapter 12 . 7/12/2014
Awww I love Parvati. She's adorable. I'm not sure if I like Hannah or not… She's kind of horrible, but hopeful and sweet in her way.
2,647 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »