Reviews for The Bachelor
Cassie chapter 3 . 6/25
Blaise Zabini is actually a guy in the Harry Potter films and along with the book.
Harmony Rose Zabini - Malfoy chapter 2 . 6/8
Even though I knew Draco is the bachelor I was still kinda shocked.
LisayaTomago chapter 5 . 5/11
'Vous desirez' isn't the most common way of saying it. Typically, it's 'est-ce que je peux vous aider' (Can I help you?) or 'Voulez-vous commander?' (Do you want to order). Salmon is saumon in French, and it's masculine, so it would still be 'du saumon'. Though, for a person who speaks French (and as a Malfoy), I would expect Malfoy order something else.
KawaiiAlex chapter 7 . 4/25
I quite like the general story and there's a decent plot, even though at times it can be rather undescriptive. The only major problem I have with it is thee intense fat shaming put upon Millicent. Yes she may have one little 'flaw' over being overweight yet that doesn't give the excuse for the other girls to knock her down at even chance and for the author to find it as the only punchline. Additionly she never has one redeeming quality as seen by her frequently being stupid, unkind and overall unpleasant to be around.

Even though I do not expect you to change the story now (it's been ublished for 12 years) it's a shame the joke still is how she can't get through a doorway and how even our heroine finds it amusing.
MlleShadow chapter 2 . 4/18
Blaise Zabini is one of the participants? You know it's a guy right? I look forward to discover what will happen next!
Your story is great. I think it's very humorous and well written, and it has definitely kept me entertained. The only thing I have to say is that Blaise Zabini is a boy, not a girl. But overall, I'm enjoying it very much.
CJ chapter 15 . 4/12
I knew he was going to break off the marriage to Hannah in the end. I thought Draco was going to end up with no body.
CJ chapter 14 . 4/12
Hermione knew he wasn't going to pick her. He'll get tired of Hannah anyway. She tries to hard to please Draco.
CJ chapter 13 . 4/12
Hannah wasn't mean until Hermione blew up at her. Hermione could just explained to Hannah that she liked being a brunette . Why are they all fighting over Draco any way? Hermione should quit the show and go after Harry.
CJ chapter 11 . 4/11
The next rose ceremony I don't think Draco is going to pick Hermione.
CJ chapter 6 . 4/10
No wonder Blaise is there. Draco swings both ways. After all he was snogging Goyle. Who knows readers, maybe Blaise is a cross dresser.
CJ chapter 5 . 4/10
Why does Hermione stay there? If Harry or Seamus aren't taken. She should go chase after one of them. Everyone is right. Blaise is a man. A very handsome Slytherin. Where is Pansy? Is she already married? I would have thought she would have been there for sure.
CJ chapter 4 . 4/10
I wonder what their date is going to be like.
CJ chapter 3 . 4/10
didn't know that Draco was supposed to be kind of weak and skinny.
CJ chapter 1 . 4/10
I read a funny wizard dating show story before with Hermione and Draco. I'm sure I'll like this one also.
2,715 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »