Reviews for The Bachelor
QueenAnneBoleyn6 chapter 8 . 7/12/2014
What's with all the sex questions, Draco? Seriously, dude?
QueenAnneBoleyn6 chapter 7 . 7/12/2014
WHY ON EARTH does he keep picking Millicent?
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 15 . 7/12/2014
Very glad to see Draco's POV by the end of it.

While it pained me to see Dramione suffering seperately, I love that it brought them the realization they arrived at.

Great job!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 14 . 7/12/2014
Oh my! I truly wasn't expecting that ending at all.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Oh Hermione, I feel your pain. LOL!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/7/2014
Cool story, just thought you should know that Blaise is a BOY. Not a girl. Kind of obvious from the name. But okay then. Otherwise it's okay.
QueenAnneBoleyn6 chapter 3 . 7/7/2014
It's AWESOME! I love that they just want to torture each other.
QueenAnneBoleyn6 chapter 2 . 7/7/2014
I would have thought Malfoys were too proper to be on television! *gasp* imagine the viewers!
iWannaBMrsFelton chapter 3 . 6/10/2014
So Blaise is a girl in this fic. Okay. Interesting
Fullyloved chapter 3 . 6/6/2014
This story is awesome. I know it's been ten years since you've written this, but it's just so interesting to read. :)))
Anonymous chapter 13 . 5/29/2014
How dare you assume what you had was "writer's block". J.K. Rowling had "writer's block", not this pitiful recess of your tiny mind that you dare to think puts you in the same place as an acclaimed author, with your meaningless fanfic.
Anonymous chapter 11 . 5/29/2014
You can't just change the gender of a character to suit your "needs". Seriously, do your research before you just throw names in higgledy-piggledy. Oh, and please remember to check your spelling, it's awfully pitiful to see so many mistakes every chapter.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/29/2014
No need to explain to us why you take ridiculous amounts of time to update in your pitiful epigraphs
bleberrypunch432 chapter 2 . 5/11/2014
I am loving this so far! 3
tsukinopen chapter 3 . 5/3/2014
took me a while to figure out blaise was a girl
i actually thought blaise was a guy with the same sex pairings on this site
2,645 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »