Reviews for The Bachelor
B chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
"So on a desperate whim, she had applied to one of the wizard world's first reality TV shows, The Bachelor. It was an outright copy of the muggle show, where twenty-five women were selected to date one man, and in the end he picked a man to marry." Just wanted to point out that you put "man" instead of woman. Besides that, I loved the beginning. It was a good length!
Shivani chapter 4 . 7/1/2015
I like it but Blaise Zabini is a guy...:3
Guest chapter 4 . 5/24/2015
I love the story, it's absolutely fantastic. But, you do know that Blaise Zabini, is in fact, a man? That is my only criticism, other then that, it's perfect!
PWAAH chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
"in the end he picked a man to marry" I know that it was prob... definitely a typo but it was so funny xD
Aisling66 chapter 15 . 3/15/2015
I loved chapter 14. this was a very fun story to read
simonepolis chapter 15 . 3/8/2015
I have to say that this was the best fan fiction I've ever read! I'm so happy to read suck complex and breath-taking chapters and I must say I'm very proud! You're officially the best fan fiction writer in the planet!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
omg what the HELL! what did I jus read 0_o...my brain is painin so bad after readin this fanfic...zzzZZZ rating 2/10...BLOODY HELL!:-O
Guest chapter 5 . 1/22/2015
Well i really like your fix ! And I am French so if you want correct your mistakes it's "Poisson avec du citron " and "elle prendra la même chose " the others sentences are correct ! I go back to read ! :)
Guest chapter 15 . 1/15/2015
You're despecable. Good thing I skipped to chap.15 and didn't read the whole thing just to be disappointed.
Guest6 chapter 15 . 1/4/2015
Just happened to come across this story and I LOVED it! Your plot, humour and budding romance combined made for a wonderful and entertaining fic! BTW to all the reviewers pointing out that Blaise is actually a boy, this story was published from 2003-2004, so it was before J.K Rowling actually specified Blaise's gender in the books. Therefore, many assumed he was female until his gender was stated in the 6th book
Guest chapter 5 . 12/30/2014
Brilliant! And I am not being rude or anything, but Blaise Zabini is a boy. He is in HBP and DH. He is the tall, dark-skinned boy. The girl in HBP and DH is Pansy Parkinson.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/30/2014
AWESOME AND HILARIOUS!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/30/2014
BRILLIANT!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/30/2014
AMAZING! (By the way, I know I am reviewing as a guest because I am too lazy to sign in! My profile name is DUDE OF DISASTER if you want to message me etc..)!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/29/2014
I just thought i should let you know that this is a great story but ( even if you already know ) that Blaise Zabini is actually a boy in the harry potter series ( sorry if you already knew i was just wondering ) :)
2,681 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »