Reviews for The Bachelor
Anonymous chapter 13 . 5/29/2014
How dare you assume what you had was "writer's block". J.K. Rowling had "writer's block", not this pitiful recess of your tiny mind that you dare to think puts you in the same place as an acclaimed author, with your meaningless fanfic.
Anonymous chapter 11 . 5/29/2014
You can't just change the gender of a character to suit your "needs". Seriously, do your research before you just throw names in higgledy-piggledy. Oh, and please remember to check your spelling, it's awfully pitiful to see so many mistakes every chapter.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/29/2014
No need to explain to us why you take ridiculous amounts of time to update in your pitiful epigraphs
bleberrypunch432 chapter 2 . 5/11/2014
I am loving this so far! 3
tsukinopen chapter 3 . 5/3/2014
took me a while to figure out blaise was a girl
i actually thought blaise was a guy with the same sex pairings on this site
cat chapter 3 . 5/1/2014
this is good but blaise is a boy
littletaty chapter 4 . 4/22/2014
I'm really enjoying your fic, but why the hell did you put Blaise as a girl? Is so dificult imagine a girl while I'm reading his name...
CasaCan chapter 6 . 4/19/2014
Really enjoying this so far and can't help but burst out laughing everytime Blaise is mentioned because I'm pretty sure Zabini is a guy in the books :p
guest chapter 15 . 4/16/2014
this story was not funny. Draco was unlikeable and Hermoine made herself look desperate by taking him back when he acted like a manwhore.
Guest chapter 15 . 4/10/2014
Its rather cute... well written
Raina chapter 3 . 4/7/2014
Ummmm Blaise is a boy
Guest chapter 15 . 3/13/2014
THAT WAS AMAZINGGGG! IT WAS SO ROMANTIC AND FUNNY AND REALISTIC!
I LOVE THIS STORY!
I cant believe I didn't find it earlier! *facepalm*
DramioneLuv11 chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Luv this story!
sorryanonymous chapter 3 . 1/23/2014
I do really like this story so far. But you do realize that Blaise Zabini is a guy right?
Guest chapter 4 . 1/22/2014
I thought blise was a dude
2,650 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »