Reviews for The Bachelor
Guest chapter 4 . 4/12/2016
Your story is great. I think it's very humorous and well written, and it has definitely kept me entertained. The only thing I have to say is that Blaise Zabini is a boy, not a girl. But overall, I'm enjoying it very much.
CJ chapter 15 . 4/12/2016
I knew he was going to break off the marriage to Hannah in the end. I thought Draco was going to end up with no body.
CJ chapter 14 . 4/12/2016
Hermione knew he wasn't going to pick her. He'll get tired of Hannah anyway. She tries to hard to please Draco.
CJ chapter 13 . 4/12/2016
Hannah wasn't mean until Hermione blew up at her. Hermione could just explained to Hannah that she liked being a brunette . Why are they all fighting over Draco any way? Hermione should quit the show and go after Harry.
CJ chapter 11 . 4/11/2016
The next rose ceremony I don't think Draco is going to pick Hermione.
CJ chapter 6 . 4/10/2016
No wonder Blaise is there. Draco swings both ways. After all he was snogging Goyle. Who knows readers, maybe Blaise is a cross dresser.
CJ chapter 5 . 4/10/2016
Why does Hermione stay there? If Harry or Seamus aren't taken. She should go chase after one of them. Everyone is right. Blaise is a man. A very handsome Slytherin. Where is Pansy? Is she already married? I would have thought she would have been there for sure.
CJ chapter 4 . 4/10/2016
I wonder what their date is going to be like.
CJ chapter 3 . 4/10/2016
didn't know that Draco was supposed to be kind of weak and skinny.
CJ chapter 1 . 4/10/2016
I read a funny wizard dating show story before with Hermione and Draco. I'm sure I'll like this one also.
wowzers chapter 4 . 4/2/2016
Turning very tense please say they fall for each other
SlytherinGirl chapter 12 . 2/21/2016
Parvati is one of us.
dwiretno206 chapter 2 . 2/19/2016
I still can't believe you make Blaise Zabini a girl, lolo
Guest chapter 4 . 2/18/2016
I swear Blaise is a boy?
Anastasia Juliet chapter 15 . 1/14/2016