Reviews for The Bachelor
harryislife chapter 15 . 1/6/2016
Good, funny I liked it. Hermione had already been at Malfoy Manor during the war.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/1/2016
'Hermione was the only sedimentary one of the lot"
Don't you mean "sedentary"? Sedimentary rocks are rocks that are formed by different materials and eventually hardened. I think you mean "sedentary" as its definition is "tending to spend much time seated; somewhat inactive".
ReesesDramione chapter 3 . 11/20/2015
I just wanted to let you know, Blaise Zabini is a guy, no matter how girlish his name is. It's a good story.
Miss-Margaux-Malfoy chapter 15 . 11/19/2015
I truly adore this story :) :)
Guest chapter 15 . 10/22/2015
Amazing and loved all of the sarcastic moments between them. :) read it all in one day and I'm still awake at 1 am!
Thank you for sharing this story!
Hrie chapter 6 . 10/1/2015
FYI BLAISE IS SO NOT A GIRL.
NewGuyOnTheBlock chapter 15 . 9/28/2015
I am really getting sick of this huge ass cliche in Dramione fanfics. They keep on going, yet a fight happens, or one can't face their fears. NEARLY EVERY SINGLE ONE of the longer stories bloody does it. Can't there just be one fanfic where Draco and Hermione don't go through some petty ass fight that makes both of them or one of them look extremely petty?

I really don't want to be rude, but 'breaking up with her to protect her' is stupid. No pureblood in the right mind would target her in an attack, because they know EXACTLY where the blame will head towards if something happens. Other then that, really nice fic, and I liked the slow build up.
ooolala chapter 6 . 9/22/2015
Guest chapter 15 . 9/22/2015
I liked it...really. Good one...
Guest chapter 3 . 9/21/2015
Interesting...I like it right now
Guest chapter 3 . 9/21/2015
Interesting...
FanGirlJen chapter 15 . 9/9/2015
i love this so much :D i really really wish the ending will apply for tom and emma in real life... love felton so much, maybe even more than dramione :( i dont think it will happen though... sigh. well at least these fanfictions keep me happy :D
Ruby chapter 15 . 8/29/2015
I LOVELOVELOVE tjis idea and story! It was really good! I cried a little but the end was AMZAINGGGGGG!THANKYOUUUUUUU
Guest chapter 8 . 8/25/2015
Dude? I love this story but... you do know that Baisle is a guy right?
thedarkwhiteangel chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
Hahahaha. This is great. Muahahahahahahahahahahaha! This is going to be diabollacly epic.
2,724 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »