Reviews for In Memory I
teachmehowtofall chapter 10 . 7/29
okay so it has been ten years since this story was updated and your author's note is who knows how old but i just want to say this story is probably the best slytherin harry i have ever read in my entire life and i love it more than i can say. i sent it to one of my friends after reading chapter 1 because i could just Tell it was going to be great and it Is and i hope that you do update it but if you don't i am still weirdly glad that it's out here and has being because not everything is perfect in this world and this story is one of them only in that it's unfinished. genuinely this is so well-done and i love it so much.
Jeanelle1910 chapter 7 . 6/1
hey
I find myself in a quarandy as i like your story so much I read over the mistakes
But so far all the nights with the shadows haven't had any impact on him and why wouldn't they modify the dursleys behaviour? he is neither cunning nor ruthless, hasn't used magic to get the Dursleys to forget him while living there.. and that irks me. a lot
by the way he should have had "heartaches" already
Angelshell101 chapter 10 . 5/17
i love this story is it discontinued? i hope not please keep it going
Hanyouprincess3 chapter 1 . 5/7
I think you should also put in a trigger and sexual abuse warning.
Darklightningstorm chapter 10 . 5/7
This was wonderful. I stayed up way too late last night reading it. I hope the rewrite is going well. Or that you might just continue this, if you've thought of a way out of the corner you say you've written yourself into.
Brbreading394 chapter 10 . 2/26
Pleaseeeeeee still be working on the rewrite! This story is SO good
I know This is an older fic, but your writing is brilliant! I love This so hard
DemeRain chapter 8 . 11/18/2017
It has been years since I read this last. Thank you again for sharing.
Iceleaf13 chapter 10 . 10/11/2017
I have been very much enjoying this story. I am quite disappointed that you have abandoned it.
Fan chapter 10 . 8/1/2017
Are you going to continue this story?
sinisterdevil chapter 10 . 3/29/2017
Damn I just saw that this hasn't been updated since 2009! please update!
sinisterdevil chapter 10 . 3/29/2017
Lovely! Lovely! Lovely! I hope to read more soon and I'm glad to see more interest from Severus starting to show now. I was starting to wonder how it will incorporate SS/HP along with DM/HP when all Severus has shown was hostility even though there were hints of protectiveness. it will be interesting to see how that will play out. Thanks for a wonderful fic. Can't wait for the next fic!
Manillalu chapter 10 . 3/26/2017
WOWOOWOWOOWOWW. love this story. Great pace, wonderful detail, I LOVE HARRRYYYYYYYYY. Draco is adorable, i love the descriptions and richness - 'sun kissed child' for Draco. Wow. So nice. And the other characters that normally don;t have any attention - Dean, and Patil, Marc, Peter, love love love love love love love love this story
AngelMira chapter 1 . 3/18/2017
Am I the only one who thought that if the the death eaters really cared for Harry they would have stop the abuse instead of watching it?
That's a problem I have with this story and coulnd't really get passed it.
marens chapter 10 . 2/17/2017
I really enjoyed what you have written on this story. This is a very interesting take on Harry, and I hope that you finish at least through the first year. I wouldn't mind seeing Harry take out V in first year. If you threw Quirrell through the Veil, wouldn't that make his horcrux(s) irrelevant?
1,731 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »