Reviews for In Memory I
Fan chapter 10 . 8/1
Are you going to continue this story?
sinisterdevil chapter 10 . 3/29
Damn I just saw that this hasn't been updated since 2009! please update!
sinisterdevil chapter 10 . 3/29
Lovely! Lovely! Lovely! I hope to read more soon and I'm glad to see more interest from Severus starting to show now. I was starting to wonder how it will incorporate SS/HP along with DM/HP when all Severus has shown was hostility even though there were hints of protectiveness. it will be interesting to see how that will play out. Thanks for a wonderful fic. Can't wait for the next fic!
Manillalu chapter 10 . 3/26
WOWOOWOWOOWOWW. love this story. Great pace, wonderful detail, I LOVE HARRRYYYYYYYYY. Draco is adorable, i love the descriptions and richness - 'sun kissed child' for Draco. Wow. So nice. And the other characters that normally don;t have any attention - Dean, and Patil, Marc, Peter, love love love love love love love love this story
AngelMira chapter 1 . 3/18
Am I the only one who thought that if the the death eaters really cared for Harry they would have stop the abuse instead of watching it?
That's a problem I have with this story and coulnd't really get passed it.
marens chapter 10 . 2/17
I really enjoyed what you have written on this story. This is a very interesting take on Harry, and I hope that you finish at least through the first year. I wouldn't mind seeing Harry take out V in first year. If you threw Quirrell through the Veil, wouldn't that make his horcrux(s) irrelevant?
Shadow315 chapter 10 . 2/1
MORE SOON!
Redcats34 chapter 10 . 1/29
I look forward to reading much more in this story as it is thoughtful, thought-provoking and well written. Thank you for this small escape from my own boring life. Please continue as you definitely have a wonderful way with words.
aalens chapter 10 . 1/12
It's a great pity that this fic seems to be abandoned as it's one of the very best on FFN.
Yashida chapter 10 . 1/8
A really well plotted out, detailed and well written story!

Most impressive and captivating indeed!

I hope that this isn't really abandoned and that you will one day finish it.
RainRaven chapter 10 . 1/5
This is a very good story, I hope you decide to finish it.
Rose chapter 1 . 12/7/2016
I found a link to your story on Snapped on ao3 and at this point all I have to say is FUCK YEAH
Tlyna52 chapter 10 . 12/1/2016
How sad that you abandoned this story after all the work you put into it. It was recommended to me by someone who loved it but I see no point in starting when I see it has been left without resolution. Pity as it looked to be very good from the little I skimmed as I checked for an ending.
Lunaliceazreal chapter 2 . 11/25/2016