Reviews for In Memory I
OrleaKingslea chapter 10 . 5/20
This story is amazing, unique and beautifully written. Will you ever consider completing it? It would be such a shame if not- you are so talented, and it shouldn't go to waste.

Will Snape ever like Harry? Ever become a shadow?

Please don't abandon this story

Orlea
lgbtlovechick chapter 10 . 5/18
It's so good! Why did you stop writing!
ScarletRose97 chapter 1 . 4/2
Holy f'in he'll! ! OK this chapter was amazing and I'm going to deeply regret continuing. Especially because I know it's great and you won't update for years. ... sigh...
thanks
Rose
13AkiraKuranXIII chapter 10 . 3/19
A brilliantly executed plot! Very, very unique. I hope to see it finished one day :)
The Dabbler5443 chapter 10 . 3/15
This is really good and I hope that you continue it. It is the first Harry/Draco fic I've read that I've enjoyed you are a brilliant author and this story has so much potential.
EnchantedUnicorn chapter 10 . 1/23
This is very interesting
Please continue
Dagmar Buse chapter 10 . 1/22
A very unique premise, and something I'd love to read more about. Please continue?
Guest chapter 10 . 11/29/2014
You have a gift for writing. This was captivating from beginning to end. You should continue this (although I find it rather unlikely that you will, seeing as you haven't updated in about five years).
hii chapter 10 . 11/26/2014
OH SNAPE I'm both dying and DAMN YOU FOR MAKING HARRY SO UGH I wish to kill his back story and I love everyone. Especially how you made peter human,rather than scum that everyone else makes him out to be and dammit Snape you have the fucking wrong idea, Snape you idiot, draco youre so cute, jsbdhdbbdn pleas ei love you this can't be abandoned
Lizzybear54 chapter 10 . 11/18/2014
OMG I am loving this story! (Not happy about Harry being abused or raped though. I hope the Dursleys get punished for that in the future.)
Anyway, this is VERY well written and I can feel myself really becoming absorbed in the story! And it had some Drarry in it too! XD
Please update soon! This story is way too good to just stop here! So...pretty pretty pretty PRETTY PLEASE update soon! I need more! :D

Lizzy
Guest chapter 10 . 11/10/2014
Gosh I wish this wasn't abandoned. It's everything I love in a story :/
A-Fighterlady chapter 10 . 11/9/2014
Awesome!
sam chapter 10 . 10/14/2014
Love this. Is there ever going to be more or is it discontinued?
AnimangaLoverFE chapter 10 . 10/5/2014
i really love this story ...the plot is absolutely amazing and the characters' relationships and backgrounds totally magnificent...please continue this story and update soon...
kuroyuki96 chapter 10 . 9/27/2014
This was amazing I read it non stop
i was so hyped and excited from the very first chapter
could you ever possibly update again?
1,671 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »