Reviews for In Memory I
Clm chapter 10 . 10/2
I so hope to read the finished product one day. I've revisited your story several times. I find it haunting. It's horrific and yet so beautifully written. The abusive crucible that forged the Harry character in your AU combined with the guilt the death eaters feel and how each changed cannon characters makes for an unbelievably compelling read. The story is uncomfortable sometimes but some of the best and most thought provoking fiction is. Thank you for writing.
Zyenna chapter 10 . 9/26
Oh goodness... Server us is going to think the worst... I can't wait till he find out what actually happened and when is Draco going to find out what happened? Not for a while yet I suspect... Please update soon! I can't wait to see what happens!
I really liked your story, when will you continue to write it?
BlueKarou79 chapter 10 . 9/18
This story is fascinating! I wish it hadn't been abandoned.
Larenars chapter 2 . 9/5
I would love to see more of this story than these 10 chapters.
It is a very good story. But it's sad that it had not been update for so many years.
Goddess Alexandria chapter 10 . 8/30
Lovely story so far, my only complaint is that Severus and Lucius used to be together. I utterly despise pairing Severus with anyone other than Harry (Even if its a quick mention), alas you can't have everything.

I also enjoyed reading about Harry learning from the Death Eaters and him being able to talk to birds as well as snakes.
floatingF chapter 10 . 8/29
Please don't abandon this amazing fic.. I really love your story and precious harry. He's so adorable and make me want to give everything to him *sigh and wipe tears* I hope you'd made him be happy later story. I'll must wait till that point. Always...
BlackRyuji chapter 8 . 8/24
And yet. I appreciate how ominous you managed to make something so simple sound.
BlackRyuji chapter 6 . 8/24
Man, that's a foreshadowing if I ever saw one, creepy. Chilling. Too bad we'll never see it realized.
BlackRyuji chapter 5 . 8/24
Ugh, not "Dray". Horrid nickname in my opinion (and unnecessary for a short name like Draco) - but it doesn't really matter for an abandoned fic, I guess...
BlackRyuji chapter 2 . 8/24
Another fic with a good concept and abandoned as well... A shame. Still worth reading though.
bloodedlife94 chapter 10 . 8/22
uuhh is snape thinking what I think he is of lucius and harry...naughty snape
Loveless150050 chapter 1 . 8/3
I love it, it is so interesting and holds a wonder as to what is to come. Making me want to read on, and so I shall and hope that this continues for a long time.
irvken chapter 10 . 7/19
What noooo that was incredible, don't stop there! Damn it you did, that was really really good
1,688 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »