Reviews for In Memory I
EnchantedUnicorn chapter 10 . 1/23
This is very interesting
Please continue
Dagmar Buse chapter 10 . 1/22
A very unique premise, and something I'd love to read more about. Please continue?
Guest chapter 10 . 11/29/2014
You have a gift for writing. This was captivating from beginning to end. You should continue this (although I find it rather unlikely that you will, seeing as you haven't updated in about five years).
hii chapter 10 . 11/26/2014
OH SNAPE I'm both dying and DAMN YOU FOR MAKING HARRY SO UGH I wish to kill his back story and I love everyone. Especially how you made peter human,rather than scum that everyone else makes him out to be and dammit Snape you have the fucking wrong idea, Snape you idiot, draco youre so cute, jsbdhdbbdn pleas ei love you this can't be abandoned
Lizzybear54 chapter 10 . 11/18/2014
OMG I am loving this story! (Not happy about Harry being abused or raped though. I hope the Dursleys get punished for that in the future.)
Anyway, this is VERY well written and I can feel myself really becoming absorbed in the story! And it had some Drarry in it too! XD
Please update soon! This story is way too good to just stop here! So...pretty pretty pretty PRETTY PLEASE update soon! I need more! :D

Lizzy
Guest chapter 10 . 11/10/2014
Gosh I wish this wasn't abandoned. It's everything I love in a story :/
A-Fighterlady chapter 10 . 11/9/2014
Awesome!
sam chapter 10 . 10/14/2014
Love this. Is there ever going to be more or is it discontinued?
AnimangaLoverFE chapter 10 . 10/5/2014
i really love this story ...the plot is absolutely amazing and the characters' relationships and backgrounds totally magnificent...please continue this story and update soon...
kuroyuki96 chapter 10 . 9/27/2014
This was amazing I read it non stop
i was so hyped and excited from the very first chapter
could you ever possibly update again?
Guest chapter 10 . 9/7/2014
This was amazing I read it none stop and I am so devastated there's not more! Congratulations on such a great fic!
MareeZoleeil chapter 4 . 8/19/2014
Oh my God! This is wonderful, really! I can't write more! This is beautiful!
croquant chapter 10 . 8/8/2014
Harry's prowess is gratifying to see, as is Lucius' tender treatment of him in this story. I sincerely hope nothing too untoward will happen between the boys when they're still first years, but will love to see their relationship bloom later on. I wonder why Lucius is intentionally making out a pedophiliac interest in Harry - is he trying to stoke Snape's protective interests and gradually wrap him into the fold of Harry's shadows?

All in all, interesting concept. Even if this never gets finished (and I so understand how difficult it can be to finish stories), I do think it would be nice for you to leave up what's here on FF. Thanks for uploading.
My Bent PoV chapter 10 . 7/22/2014
Just so you know, I'm expecting a Wizard Lightning Battle between Lucius and Severus. And great work by-the-way.
Crystia chapter 10 . 7/22/2014
Oh. This is so good. I want more...really, really badly...I've been up until 5am reading this!

Thank you for posting! It's intriguing and wonderful.
1,666 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »