Reviews for In Memory I
Brbreading394 chapter 10 . 2/26
Pleaseeeeeee still be working on the rewrite! This story is SO good
I know This is an older fic, but your writing is brilliant! I love This so hard
DemeRain chapter 8 . 11/18/2017
It has been years since I read this last. Thank you again for sharing.
Iceleaf13 chapter 10 . 10/11/2017
I have been very much enjoying this story. I am quite disappointed that you have abandoned it.
Fan chapter 10 . 8/1/2017
Are you going to continue this story?
sinisterdevil chapter 10 . 3/29/2017
Damn I just saw that this hasn't been updated since 2009! please update!
sinisterdevil chapter 10 . 3/29/2017
Lovely! Lovely! Lovely! I hope to read more soon and I'm glad to see more interest from Severus starting to show now. I was starting to wonder how it will incorporate SS/HP along with DM/HP when all Severus has shown was hostility even though there were hints of protectiveness. it will be interesting to see how that will play out. Thanks for a wonderful fic. Can't wait for the next fic!
Manillalu chapter 10 . 3/26/2017
WOWOOWOWOOWOWW. love this story. Great pace, wonderful detail, I LOVE HARRRYYYYYYYYY. Draco is adorable, i love the descriptions and richness - 'sun kissed child' for Draco. Wow. So nice. And the other characters that normally don;t have any attention - Dean, and Patil, Marc, Peter, love love love love love love love love this story
AngelMira chapter 1 . 3/18/2017
Am I the only one who thought that if the the death eaters really cared for Harry they would have stop the abuse instead of watching it?
That's a problem I have with this story and coulnd't really get passed it.
marens chapter 10 . 2/17/2017
I really enjoyed what you have written on this story. This is a very interesting take on Harry, and I hope that you finish at least through the first year. I wouldn't mind seeing Harry take out V in first year. If you threw Quirrell through the Veil, wouldn't that make his horcrux(s) irrelevant?
Shadow315 chapter 10 . 2/1/2017
MORE SOON!
Redcats34 chapter 10 . 1/29/2017
I look forward to reading much more in this story as it is thoughtful, thought-provoking and well written. Thank you for this small escape from my own boring life. Please continue as you definitely have a wonderful way with words.
aalens chapter 10 . 1/12/2017
It's a great pity that this fic seems to be abandoned as it's one of the very best on FFN.
Yashida chapter 10 . 1/8/2017
A really well plotted out, detailed and well written story!

Most impressive and captivating indeed!

I hope that this isn't really abandoned and that you will one day finish it.
RainRaven chapter 10 . 1/5/2017
This is a very good story, I hope you decide to finish it.
1,726 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »