Reviews for In Memory I
marens chapter 10 . 2/17
I really enjoyed what you have written on this story. This is a very interesting take on Harry, and I hope that you finish at least through the first year. I wouldn't mind seeing Harry take out V in first year. If you threw Quirrell through the Veil, wouldn't that make his horcrux(s) irrelevant?
Shadow315 chapter 10 . 2/1
MORE SOON!
Redcats34 chapter 10 . 1/29
I look forward to reading much more in this story as it is thoughtful, thought-provoking and well written. Thank you for this small escape from my own boring life. Please continue as you definitely have a wonderful way with words.
aalens chapter 10 . 1/12
It's a great pity that this fic seems to be abandoned as it's one of the very best on FFN.
Yashida chapter 10 . 1/8
A really well plotted out, detailed and well written story!

Most impressive and captivating indeed!

I hope that this isn't really abandoned and that you will one day finish it.
RainRaven chapter 10 . 1/5
This is a very good story, I hope you decide to finish it.
Rose chapter 1 . 12/7/2016
I found a link to your story on Snapped on ao3 and at this point all I have to say is FUCK YEAH
Tlyna52 chapter 10 . 12/1/2016
How sad that you abandoned this story after all the work you put into it. It was recommended to me by someone who loved it but I see no point in starting when I see it has been left without resolution. Pity as it looked to be very good from the little I skimmed as I checked for an ending.
Lunaliceazreal chapter 2 . 11/25/2016
Very original story!
Lunaliceazreal chapter 1 . 11/25/2016
Wonderful!
iamlordmoldyshorts chapter 9 . 11/22/2016
Every so often, I return to this fic and reread it, welcoming it back like an old friend. Today was one of those days. I realize it's been seven years, but thanks for writing it-even if I will forever wonder where it was going. :)
phoebuscat chapter 10 . 11/12/2016
Oh PLEASE continue!
Fanfictionranger chapter 5 . 9/21/2016
Go Drarry!
XD anyway amazing work, love how Harry is portrayed:)
Will there be more Ron bashing? Idk in this book he's a jerk(and that's alright plus he does have a temper doesn't he? xd)
Saissa chapter 1 . 9/15/2016
What an absolutely brilliant beginning!
1967HogwartsGoddess chapter 10 . 8/11/2016