Reviews for In Memory I
It is a very good story. But it's sad that it had not been update for so many years.
Goddess Alexandria chapter 10 . 8/30
Lovely story so far, my only complaint is that Severus and Lucius used to be together. I utterly despise pairing Severus with anyone other than Harry (Even if its a quick mention), alas you can't have everything.

I also enjoyed reading about Harry learning from the Death Eaters and him being able to talk to birds as well as snakes.
floatingF chapter 10 . 8/29
Please don't abandon this amazing fic.. I really love your story and precious harry. He's so adorable and make me want to give everything to him *sigh and wipe tears* I hope you'd made him be happy later story. I'll must wait till that point. Always...
BlackRyuji chapter 8 . 8/24
And yet. I appreciate how ominous you managed to make something so simple sound.
BlackRyuji chapter 6 . 8/24
Man, that's a foreshadowing if I ever saw one, creepy. Chilling. Too bad we'll never see it realized.
BlackRyuji chapter 5 . 8/24
Ugh, not "Dray". Horrid nickname in my opinion (and unnecessary for a short name like Draco) - but it doesn't really matter for an abandoned fic, I guess...
BlackRyuji chapter 2 . 8/24
Another fic with a good concept and abandoned as well... A shame. Still worth reading though.
bloodedlife94 chapter 10 . 8/22
uuhh is snape thinking what I think he is of lucius and harry...naughty snape
Loveless150050 chapter 1 . 8/3
I love it, it is so interesting and holds a wonder as to what is to come. Making me want to read on, and so I shall and hope that this continues for a long time.
irvken chapter 10 . 7/19
What noooo that was incredible, don't stop there! Damn it you did, that was really really good
Littwink chapter 10 . 7/17
Please, please, PLEASE UPDATE! What does Snape do with his misinterpretations? What happens to Voldy? What happens with the rift between Death Eaters and Shadows? Love the story; Made me cry 4 times and turned me into a Dumble-hater
SilvisMN chapter 10 . 6/16
Please update. This story is too wonderful to abandon.
OrleaKingslea chapter 10 . 5/20
This story is amazing, unique and beautifully written. Will you ever consider completing it? It would be such a shame if not- you are so talented, and it shouldn't go to waste.

Will Snape ever like Harry? Ever become a shadow?

Please don't abandon this story

Orlea
lgbtlovechick chapter 10 . 5/18
It's so good! Why did you stop writing!
ScarletRose97 chapter 1 . 4/2
Holy f'in he'll! ! OK this chapter was amazing and I'm going to deeply regret continuing. Especially because I know it's great and you won't update for years. ... sigh...
thanks