Reviews for The Long Haul
Yabbit chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
awesome story and would love to read more
:P
lilykep chapter 5 . 2/12/2012
Is this finished? Are you going to finish it? You should finish it, it's ridiculously awesome.
hisokauzumaki chapter 5 . 7/22/2010
pleasepleasepleaseplease update!
Guile chapter 5 . 5/11/2007
Wow. Creepy-as-hell Xander, but definitely believable: all the stuff that guy went through is bound to leave its mark somehow, your take on it is just darker than most. And I love some of the lines in this fic.

Good stuff.
wild wolf free17 chapter 5 . 8/17/2006
Oh, _please_ finish this. It's my all-time favorite BtVS story.
ApocSM chapter 4 . 1/21/2006
Great story. A little confusing at times, but when one reads it over again it makes sense. Love how you portray Xander, by the way. Anyway... update soon, love to see what happens next!
Wild Wolf Free17 chapter 5 . 11/19/2004
Please forgive me for piping up again, but I made a mistake in my review for "In Memory I". I have read all of your Buffy stories, and all of your Harry ones. I feel like an idiot now, since I didn't catch that. I can tell that you put a lot of thought into your work, and I commend you for that. I don't find the slash or abuse disturbing, and I agree that those who do should stear clear of this field.

Please, keep writing, even if you don't return to "Muddy Reflections", "The Lond Haul(wonderful story!)", or "Wasted".

Thank you, again, for reading.
Pointed Teeth chapter 5 . 11/4/2004
the way you've got into xander's psyche, wow. Gotta say i prefer self-sufficeint xander to the buffy-clingon he was. I wonder how the old gang would react to him now, and if he would even care? It seems like he's gotten fairly profecient at severing attachments.

Maybe a meeting with 'dead-boy' would work better, Angel went through a simliar (ish) thing and after all that xander's been doing Angel would probebly have heard of him and be more willing to accept him as an adult on his own merit.
zorro x chapter 5 . 9/26/2004
I've been reading Buffy fanfic for years, but I've just now started reading Xander fic, and I have to admit you make me want more. This is beautiful- the effect of all those years of fighting is heartbreaking and utterly believable. Shell shock, really. And Xander's dark side... M. Yum. Please update this! I may be a little bit addicted.
Catherine chapter 5 . 6/14/2004
oh my god! I can't believe it this story is so awesome. left me absolutely breathless!
WenchwithaWrench chapter 5 . 5/28/2004
Damn woman, I
Cat chapter 5 . 2/9/2004
Interesting, I'm not a Buffy fan, but this was quite good. Keep going, but go more in character and action. Your last chapter wasn't quite as good as two and three. Have Buffy or better yet the Charmed Ones encounter the new Xander. The power of three would be an interesting combination. Word of warning though: you really should take down this chapter. Fanfic banned pages that are just review replies or announcements from chapters. Post review replies on you bio page or at the end of your chapter. They've suspended authors for this and I would hate to have you get caught.
DraconisSenshi chapter 5 . 1/31/2004
you know...at first i just read your harry potter fics...and then i got sucked in to your xander fics, and i'm addicted. please give this junkie another update, and soon.
Caitlyn chapter 5 . 1/26/2004
Beautiful! (albeit in an amazingly dark and twisted way) Wonderfully written...gave me shivers, and a bit of a deaths-head grin for the rest of the day. I'll admit to being disapointed when I realized the new chapter was merely a review update, but it's nice to see you respond to your fans. Please keep writing! (anything, not just this, tho' I admit my favorites fandoms are buffy and harry potter)
*grins* And to top it off, you used one of my favorite songs in the last chapter. *fades out singing Dragula*
shesBLAZING chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
Excellent job so far. I can honestly say this is one of the best fics I have had the pleasure of reading. Please continue :]