Reviews for Wasted
yamiduke13 chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
This is really interesting. I look forward to more.
tisha chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
PLEASE KEEP WRITING ON THIS STORY IT'S FRICKIN' AWESOME!
Spastic Fruit Bowl chapter 2 . 12/27/2010
I really hope you consider writing more chapters on this one sometime soon, I can't help but itch for more.

I am always baffled that only a few handful of people can write the person inner-monologue so well it makes you hang on every word...

That is some talent you got there...

I am begging you write some more on this one and the other gems you left behind..:)
hisokauzumaki chapter 2 . 7/22/2010
Please please please please please please please please please please pleeaasseee PLEASE update this!
jgood27 chapter 2 . 3/20/2010
love this story, please update
orkestrzhopa chapter 2 . 3/1/2010
i thought i'd be the first for 2010 to request a continuation and pretend to offer incentive
Shinigami-chan chapter 2 . 6/28/2009
i love this story so far, but are you ever going to update it?
Moonlight black rose chapter 2 . 8/20/2008
NO! *cries* XAN-MAN! where's spike when yah need him .
cursedgirl chapter 2 . 5/10/2008
AH! MORE.. please hurry up ! )
Freak in Corner chapter 2 . 1/12/2008
wow brillent story so far, can't wait to read the next chapter
Fairy-Tales123 chapter 2 . 7/25/2007
Dude KEEP writing!
halfbreedcreature chapter 2 . 2/11/2007
I love it! A story were Xander has powers, rare, but completely wonderful. This is great. But I seriously wanted Xander to say, "News flash, General Wanker, you can't lie to an empath." That would have been totally awesome. But nevertheless, update soon, and Pleaze, I'd love it if you included Giles. Giles rocks. But... it's your story. Unfortunatly. **Grins** once again, update soon, please... :-)
celeste chapter 2 . 1/9/2007
I'm not the only one who knows who Scarlet O'hara is! Gone with the wind right? Unless i'm delusional, you can tell me if its true. i tell myself that all the time. I enjoy your story. Keep writing Its awesome.
KentouKurige chapter 2 . 12/6/2006
Are you ever gonna update again? *Pouts*
CokeAddiction chapter 2 . 5/14/2006
:) everytime I read this, it just gets better and better. I really hope you update soon, and the plot is very captivating. I hope you continue this story, so good luck!

Rin-chan