Reviews for Breath of Fire: Reunion
Hayato-jin chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
UrsulaBest Bridesmaid ever. I can imagine her loading her gun with flower petals and shooting them around or something like that.
Ra'akone chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Nice story. And I'm glad that Prince Ludia never had a chance. The Ludian royalty are royally annoying. Anyways, cool pic. Will there be a chapter 2?

immortal-one chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
Very cute. I liked Breath of Fire 4 a lot. So seeing

these characters again is a kick. Good job, keep up the

good work. Thanks for reviewing me by the way.
D-Seer chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
Cute. Random, funny, sweet. Do you really think Cray would be mad? It's been a long time since I played the game, but Cray took me as a roll with the punches kinda guy.

Ershin won the bet! I like that, the robot was always the nerd, but I like that she won. One shot? Keep up the good work!
sandywai chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
Hoho!That's quite funny
Anyway,I wonder what happen next?Please update O
darth chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
come on update the story author tell if your not going to
TerribleT chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
That was SO funny! I think this is the first fanfic I have ever read that made me LOL!
Will there be more?
darth chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
when is the next chapter coming out
darth chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
can you please update this story.
Legacy chapter 1 . 11/17/2003
Hello Legacy here,

To answer your questions...

I don't know...

Most likely...

This by any word is an interesting, if not cute, story. You have some spelling errors, not to mention punctuation errors as well. A few other problems...but I find it's not a bad story all and all.

I look forward to seeing the next chapter. Later!
Rena chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
::reads story:: HUH? ::reads story again:: My, Ryu and Nina move fast :) But anyway, ::starts laughing:: this is so great! The characters taking a pool on how long Ryu could outrun Cray LOL _; This is good! I hope to see more :)
ryu chapter 1 . 11/10/2003

i agree with darth on his points

overall the story is good
Bill chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
I like it so far

A few comments to Darth

BOF4 is kinda outside the cycle of the first three.

Momo one of the masters even says its like she fell into an alternate universe.

I also somehow think the Prince won't want to marry a woman who's pregnant with anothers child.
Darth chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
i wonder what the prince will do will he declare war on wyndia because of this and will he attack ryu himself like a fool since he would not stand a chance maybe hw will try to foce Nina to marry him but i dont think he'll succed the destined cycle will go on even though some people think it ended with the defeat of Myria i disagree they seem to have forgotten that Ryu II only defeated death evans but did not manage to truly destroy him he will eventaully become powerful again and try what he did in the second cycle over again and there will have to be another Ryu and Nina to face him and Myria was not killed only cast out she may return someday and take another wake at the brood and try to wipe them out again.