Reviews for Reflections of You
JimmnyCricket chapter 11 . 4/21
I wish u would come back to writing this great story.
Serenity5776 chapter 11 . 4/7
I just found this story and really enjoyed it. I hope you come back to it soon.
Suzululu4moe chapter 11 . 12/18/2015
nice story
Humbleshadow chapter 11 . 10/15/2015
Seems I found this fan-fiction a couple of years too late.
I really enjoyed the story, I hope it someday like the undead arises again.
Were you planning to add the rest of the scoobies to the story?
Gremlinite chapter 11 . 8/8/2015
So, twelve years ago when this fic began, I was reading it like it was the best thing since sliced bread. I followed it, enjoyed it, and jumped for joy when it updated. Today I re-read it, and it holds up. You are a good writer. Here's the review and thanks I never gave you before - when you were inspired by these thoughts. Thanks for sharing them!

My pet project may be pondering about the forgotten endings of the great and unfinished. This one qualifies. The whole story was about mysteries and connections. Draco is a seer, Harry is connected to Willow, or perhaps great moments of evil. Ginny shatters an unbreakable window, and Xander's empathetic-best-bro vibes are actually oozing out of his pores. And somehow all of these things coalesce into a team of apocalypse stopping, First evil bashing, and Voldemort defeating mayhem? Or the Wizard Scoobs solve a great mystery and feel good about it with the help of Xander feelings. I'll believe either one. ;)

I hope you're still writing out there. It was a past time you excelled at. Thanks for all the fun words.
Netchka chapter 11 . 4/4/2015
More please! More please! I really, really, really wanna read more please! Can't wait for more chapters to come. :)
Kunohichi8 chapter 11 . 11/18/2014
Next? More? PLEEEAAASSSEEE!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/5/2014
dammit, like nearly all well written fanfic i am left wanting more. damn bro you write too well to leave us hanging like this
Guest chapter 11 . 9/17/2013
i look forward to reading more.
quoththeraven5 chapter 8 . 2/22/2013
I really really wish you would update someday! This story is amazing!
kitsuneko1976 chapter 11 . 2/18/2013
okay, seriously. there HAS to be more of this. This is now my new official favorite buffy/potter crossover (and I'm including Articulation, Thinking in Green Boxes, and Prophecies? We Don't Need No Stinking Prophecies! at the top of said list, so you're in wonderful company). You nailed the hell out of the characters. Xander and Malfoy totally rock together, and it's BELIEVABLE. Seriously, all the characters are completely fleshed out and work. MORE! I NEED MORE! I'll beta, or donate bodily fluids to support your caffiene/baked goods habit here, if needs be.

Love the story!
kay-rock chapter 11 . 2/4/2013
I'm actually hooked. Please continue!
Renie M chapter 11 . 10/16/2012
Why is there no more story? This story is really good! I love the banter!
MiracleButterflies chapter 11 . 8/21/2012
I love this story can wait to see where you go with it
MayaCorbin chapter 11 . 8/19/2012