Reviews for No Choice At All
goodness chapter 4 . 3/20/2004
This chapter was especially true to the movie but with a darker twist-very nice!
mari2 chapter 4 . 3/19/2004
i have been really lazy lately, it takes a lot to get me to read and review! anyways, i liked your story enough to actually sign my lazy self in and review. i love your characterization of jareth so much, he is just how i imagine he should be in fanfiction, not too sappy or even too mean. thanks for the story, post a new chapter soon!
-mari
JunieBug chapter 4 . 3/19/2004
GASP! I logged in! Anyway, wonderful chapter! Trials...hehe...poor Sarah! Now if that were me, I would've punched that "doctor" in the jaw. But that's just me. Update soon! Seriously!
-ak14 (another snow day...whoo...)
Lady Silma chapter 4 . 3/18/2004
Tsk Tsk, so formal Miss MusedePandora. One would think we never talk with each other.
As I am going to be talking to you anyway, I shall just say that the tone was very different in this chapter from the others. Was that intentional? It was definitely an intersting switch.
And poor Sarah. Always out of the loop eh?
goodness chapter 3 . 3/18/2004
This is fantastic! I love the way you are portraying Jareth. Your writing is great. The reader can really feel Sarah's emotions. Please do continue soon.
Ladytremere chapter 3 . 3/16/2004
I definitely had the impression in the previous chapter that Jareth had only grabbed the baby because he knew that was a sure way to get a rise out of Sarah.
I'm curious about her husband, just who he is. But I also have the impression that he's not really what the story is about, so I don't know how important that would be. And obviously most people like to read Labyrinth fanfic for the J/S interaction (romantic or otherwise); I can't say I'm any different. Still, I'd like to know a little more about her husband.
some not so grand caper?
S.R Devaste chapter 3 . 3/15/2004
Oh, what does he have in store for her, I hope she looses. I always tire of the heroine winning, as long as he isn't completely evil or dark and she ends up *whoops* said to much.
Read my stuff and kill it or love it, your choice or don't read it at all, but I will take the baby if you don't 0.0!
applekrisp14 not logging in again chapter 3 . 3/15/2004
Yes, I find mostly everything amusing. Wonderful chapter! Oh, suspense again? You're killing me! Yet, the suspense makes the story about a thousand times better than if it were without it. So keep it up! Update soon, please! Cheers!
-ak14
Lady Silma chapter 3 . 3/14/2004
You know, I think what's most interesting about their relationship is that you can never tell who is manipulating who. It's all so deliciously mixed up with no real end or answer to the riddle. Was Sarah just manipulated by Jareth? But then again, he was the one who showed up again without an invite so doesn't she have the greater influence over him? But if that were the case, then she wouldn't have to know like she says she does... do we get my drift? I think it makes their entire relationship so fascinating.
Kudos for the way you portray them both as well. I like the intensity that I feel there, though it's really no surprise after you told me your first impressions after watching it whenever that was months ago.
Does anyone besides me ever find themselves trapped in picturing the little Sarah when they read fanfiction? While we were having our discussion of Sarah's age, I suddenly had a vision of Jennifer Connelley all grown up into the gorgeous woman that she is, and it puts an entirely different spin on the stories if you envision Sarah to look that way.
So only 5 parts hm? Things are either going to have to resolve themselves really fast or you are going to leave things very open ended. I do hope the later is not the case. I always feel so disappointed with an ending that doesn't really feel like a closure... of course, I could always plead for a sequel. Not that I am sure if you would even grant me one!
LabyLvrPhx chapter 2 . 3/11/2004
I dig it :0) I wonder what Jareth is up to
rath roiben rye chapter 2 . 3/11/2004
Your description of Jareth is exactly how I imagine a seductive, obsessive and possessive fae to act. I enjoy fan fics that portray him as mildly threatening but erotic.
Please carry on and post further chapters.
sheena chapter 2 . 3/10/2004
No! Keep going. Is Sarah going to end up with Jareth? What about her family? Is this even J/S? If not can you make it J/S? (haha). I will wait patiently for the next chapter.
charmedashley chapter 2 . 3/10/2004
This is a great story! You're a very talented writer. I'm away at college and get litle computer access, so hopefully there will be a few new chapters posted by the time I get back again!
applekrisp14 didn't log in again chapter 2 . 3/10/2004
OH! This is a good story! Has much suspense! The thing I find sort of amusing is that Sarah and Jareth are "arguing" in Jonathan's room...while her husband is sleeping. Oh, how caring of him. Lol, wonderful story you got here! Update soon! Cheers!
-applekrisp14
Jessie Deal chapter 1 . 11/17/2003
you have next chapter? great, post it.

I can't say much right now, but it seems promising.
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »