Reviews for Goku Jr's Headband
Hallolo chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Hello

Nice shot! you're right, it really does look like a prologue. If you ever consider the possibility of writing a sequel, I'll no doubt read it.

Thanks for this nice OS

Hallolo
LonelyRedTears chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
that was so cute,i liked everyone bit,and i've always wonder where he got that headband.

Long Live The Saiyans
Afrodite chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
Amazing! This was a very touching one-shot and a compelling take on why Goku, Jr. sports a headband like Bardock. Well-written and poignant.
Mordac chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
This was pretty good. No flaws, except that it doesn' tell us what happeend to Bardock. Oh well. *whispers* Sequel would be nice.*ends whispering*
ClassicDrogn chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
Heh, this IS fun, but don't let it distract you from the WFTP continuity until you finish with wat you want to write in tat universe. Good story ideas don't go away with time,they just accrete more bits to write with - I know, I've got some that have been waiting years for me to get through the bits before them, and te only ones dropped were the ones not really worth including.

- CD
Sparks-1990 chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
Cool idea! I supose Goku JR does look like Bardock with that headband on. Goku JR from the DragonBall GT movie is Goku's great, great grandson not his great, great, great, great grandson though. I'm not going to flame about it though, what's the point in writting a flame anyway? I love the story! Keep up the good work! Sparks_1990
Sly-kitsune-youkai chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
great story who would have thought to make a story of were goku jr got his red headband from. the story was really touching, and was even more near the end, you did a great job. i love this story, well i love almost every story that stars a little of bardock in it.
Rae chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
Oh this story was awesome. I hope you continue it someday, which I know would be hard since A. your in college and B. you have like 4 other stories going on right now. C. already have 2 sequels established for post Wish For the Past. Anyways, I hope that you do continue this someday it really feels more like a prologue than a one shot. I never thought peace could last forever in the DBZ universe it seems so wrong.
Walis chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
Eh... *Feels bad that she never read this story before* I can't believe I waited so long to read this. It's adorable! This would be a great story to continue once you get some of your others done. It could become, like, the story to replace WFTP or something, lol. It's just as cute! I just can't believe you got so few reviews for it. Tell you what, the next time I update OCAL, I'll stick in a little ad for this one. _ It's the least you deserve for it!
Contrail chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
I really liked this story, particularly the interaction between Bardock and Goku Jr. I'd really enjoy reading a sequel to this if you get around to writing one at some point.
-Contrail
Mirai-Xenia chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
I love how you are able to incorporate Bardock in all your stories! This was such a precious story and it does fit into the mystery of his headband.
However, (don't you hate that word) the red headband that Bardock has...wasn't that actually a white cloth that Toma had wrapped around his arm and Bardock used it to wipe the blood form his face? Then afterwards while he was holding it the blood seeped through the rest of the cloth and stained it a crimson hue? I'm pretty sure that's why it was red. Then it seems slightly strange that he'd give a blood-soaked cloth to his grandson, but then again he is a true Saiyan and he'd probably consider it's symbolic meaning over the fact that its completely caked in blood.
Though Pan would notice wouldn't she? She may be old at this point, but...
Ok now I am just rambling.
Anywho, this was a very good story. Then again all your stories are good; a testament of your notable writing skills.
No sequel, eh? It’s ok, this stands by itself perfectly.
ICTOAN chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
DAMN! PLEASE continue. It really is just a prolouge. I want it to go so I can have a good story to read.
Knight's Shadow chapter 1 . 11/23/2003
This was pretty good.I hope one day you can continue this.
Frozenflower chapter 1 . 11/17/2003
Hello Brenda! I actually LOGGED IN to to review this story. I hope you appreciate how rare an occurence this is. Hehe. It was easier to find you this way than by a search...you're in my favorite authors. *sigh* You're working on your painting. La dee...I'm bored. I wish I were asleep. I have to wake up in four hours, and I am NOT going to be happy, let me tell YOU! Bleh. Hey, I've been thinking...I think the reason that this story hasn't gotten the reviews that it should have, is simply this-no one's seen the hundred year special! We need to get that puppy on the english market and the reviews will be ROLLING in. Hmm, the combination of a movie (which never aired on TV in the US) and a Japanese TV special (which has yet to be dubbed into English, or even professionally SUBBED) doesn't make for a large target audience! The fact that you've found FOUR people who've actually SEEN both, VISIT , and take the time to REVIEW, is phenomenal! The rest of your readers are thinking..."Ha. Goku Jr. I hate OC's!" Haha...won't they be surprised when Akira Toriyama uses 'your idea' when the special comes out on tape? XD can't wait! Lala. There's this sort of blue glow coming from my ring. Do you know what labradorite is? Well, I have a little labradorite ring, and it's so pretty, and right now, the computer screen is lighting it from within! *yawns* Okay. I guess I should go right now. You already know I think this story is posolutely hilarious. Love the angels, and if this had more mainstream characters, I GUARANTEE you people would be picking up the incompetent ogres left and right. *giggles* ALE. I'm going to steal that from you someday if I ever get back to fanfiction! Burenda no hanasu wa totemo tanoshii desu. Goku Jr wa omoshiroi kodomo desukara mou hanasu ga hoshii desuyo! Dewa matta!
crazed fanatic anime fan chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
Sequel! Finish the others first but Sequel! yeah i like anything with bardock! ...must go take a "which pokemon character person would you assasinate!" wahahahahahahahahaha