Reviews for You Were Mine
jimmy chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
i want download it
adorkabelle90210 chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
OMG! This was so good. Sad, but still good. The BN was hot. I felt really bad for Brooke. Nate's finally moving on without her. Brathan were so perfect together. I wished this wasn't a one shot.
S0phiaVal3ntine chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
Brathan would have been so hot... I wonder what drama would happen if Nathan was brooke's first...
FlirtingwithSuicide21 chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
good story
AnnLaw chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
I just read this and it was REALLY good! What an interesting take on what could have been happening 'side-screen' so to speak'. Nice...
Nathan's Manna chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
Very interesting!
Starlight77 chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
I'm surprised I've never reviewed this. I read it a long time ago, and I just re-read it now and I love it as much the first time I read it.

I think it's one of the earliest OTH fics, or at least one of the first I've ever read. I do consider it a classic. You just really hit the point home about how Haley was different than all the other girls and you did it in an original and interesting way by explaining his relationship with Brooke and showing its end.
Serious Fan chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
I don't which ONE makes me sadder. When you lose someone and YOU sceaming and become angry or when you lose someone and you silenty accept, just because you love them so much you want them to have happiness. Great chapter. Is this going to continue. I would love to see where you go with this.
WildCherry45 chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
I'm sorry that I never responded before but this has got to be one of my favorites, if not my ultimate favorite OTH fic. It's one of the first fics that I read and it's still one of the best. It's really classic and I love it to death.

::hugs fic::

Wonderful job!

-Janet
ashley chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
this is great i love it
Gen2192 chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
It was good, but something I would have never could be extremely interesting. Update soon!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
I love this story. I hope that you can either show their relationship before this story happened or after. I read it a few months back and loved it and added it to favorites. I hope that you will update.
Kelon chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
Wow! This was really good, and definitly a little different. I'm really impressed by this story. Any chance this could be turned into a continuing story? I would love to see how Brooke is taking it from where you left off.
Storywise chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
This is crazy, I don't know why I never reviewed the first time I read it. I've been thinking about this fic so much, wanting to read it again, but I made no effort to look for it. I was searching for new OTH fic, but for some reason when I clicked, the page was full of the older ones. I didn't realize that yet, but one I read the summary that said it was about Nathan, Of course I immediately clicked to read this. Once I started reading, I literally gasped when I realized this is the fic I've been wanting to read again. Believe me, I was pleasantly surprised. No joke, this has got to back my favorite OTH fic I ever read so far. It's N/B and N/H my two favorite pairings on the show, and it's well written too, which makes it all the better. You have got to write more N/B or N/H or maybe even a H/N/B triangle fic. Seriously the OTH fandom needs more writers like you.
Andrea chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
Great piece! I loved the Brooke POV.