Reviews for Dream Come True
l chapter 14 . 11/12/2005
hey

wow

u rock n so do ur stories plz rite more i need 2 read em

can u ave shane comin bk i ave more jess , rory n rosa scene's day rock esp jess n rosa
GOOSE122 chapter 14 . 7/17/2005
U COULD MAKE A CHAPTER WHERE JESS ASKED RORY TO MARRY HIM
milover chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
love it
CommaSplice chapter 14 . 7/2/2004
The stamina of this story is amazing.
EAM chapter 14 . 3/6/2004
So, I've reviewed this story a lot and I just reread it today. I love it. Are you going to write another story with these characters? I hope so.
MiLoV chapter 14 . 2/13/2004
AWW! cuteness! so you're continuing this story...or your just beginning to write another story...I was a little confused on that but hey! which ever one it is-totally cool with me! this was such an enjoyable story!
EAM chapter 14 . 2/13/2004
I can't wait for your next story. I love your writing!
Emily Carol chapter 14 . 2/13/2004
GOOD GOOD GOOD! And we need proposals...weddings...the whole bit! And you're starting a, what is it? fourth? Oh well, doesn't matter, it will be great! Can't wait!
The Showdown chapter 14 . 2/13/2004
aw, a sweet ending... I liked it!
I can't wait for the sequel after this sequel...hahahhaha...
Bye!
Legs chapter 14 . 2/13/2004
HA! HAHAHA! Okay. I don't know why I'm laughing. It's not really funny. (tries to be serious) I loved this. I really did. (sigh) That was so great. (another sigh) Wow. (dazedly) I feel sleepy now. End of the story. Bed time. But uh...I have rehearsals and stuff. Well...forget about them. Nap time. No, I have to the bank. MM, sleep. I need to put my laundry in the dryer but I am soo tired now. This is bad. Look what you made me do! You're probably going to hear this a hundred times but I loved the line "Good. You're the only thing that keeps it beating." That was so Jess and so wonderful. (synonyms, actually) This is such a dumb review. I'm like rambling for no reason. I never ramble! What is wrong with me? Maybe I should have eaten more for lunch. Or maybe I ate too much. NEW STORY? THERE'S ANOTHER ONE? OH OH OH OH OH! HURRY UP AND POST IT! (looks frantically for another story) (dies)
Thanks for sticking with this! I'll miss this story. Is the next one going to be a continuation of this plot or something else?
Legs
jessie byrd chapter 14 . 2/13/2004
great story keep it going
smile1 chapter 14 . 2/12/2004
Hey!
Very cute and perfect ending to this excellent story. I believe that this story is the best you have written so far and the most mature too.
Bye, smile :-)
gilmorelvr chapter 14 . 2/12/2004
yay another one...i cant wait please have it up soon!
Poodernite chapter 13 . 2/12/2004
hey! I just found this series of stories and i read them all and loved every one. Rosa is adorable and I can't wait for the update and any future stories you write. You have a gift, keep it up. Your stories were all so original. Wow, an original author, thats refreshing. Good work. thanks for writing!
Casey chapter 13 . 2/12/2004
good chapters! This story is good!