Reviews for Pen Strokes the Fire
Please update
fido02 chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
i'm only going to explain this once:I WANT A S-E-Q-U-E-L
counting-fingers chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
this is a beautiful story and it looks like it hasnt been updated in like forever... sorry anyways if you get the time to update it would be greatly appreciated...:D
LuciousLadyLucius chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
Wow...you have an amazing talent. Your writing is amazing keep up the fantastic work

None of ur characterizations are Mary Sue at all

I LOVE IT!
DeceptiveKindness chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
I must say this story is phenominal so far...ITS THE PERFECT LUCIUS AND NARCISSA FIC...Honestly you MUST, MUST!UPDATE...or else *evil grins*...There relationship you have set up for them seems so real and ...i can't even explain it because im in such awe of your talents...

-Dill
Coffee-Freak chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
Please update soon, I'm begging you.
shi-sha chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
im hooked...pls write more!
ChalcedonyEye chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
Please do next chapter, i love this story and the way you portray Narcissa.
Lady Silma chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
Okay, I must say that this all makes a whole lot more sense when I get the beginning as well as the ending, not that it helps a whole lot more as I don't know *anything* about what is going on in the way of background information. One of these days I will actually do a little bit of reading and see if I want to read or see the series.

You can thank Pam for me reading this ;)

Anyway, on to the more helpful part of the review. Seeing as I am totally HP illiterate, I think you did a wonderful job of making an intersting story on the level that I enjoyed it for the story itself. It engaged my brain, always a good thing, flowed well, and was a great read.

So, do we get anymore of this fic, or is that it?
SeraphAngel chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
Oh, that was so good! Are you going to continue, or is this it?
Mystical Witch chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
A good story by itself, but I can see it as the opening chapter of a story. If it is the opening chapter (and I hope it is), then please post more soon.