Reviews for Whole Again
Tamara Moon chapter 10 . 9/12/2004
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Tamara Moon chapter 8 . 9/12/2004
YAY BIG OL' CLAY BITCH IS GUNNA DIE
Tamara Moon chapter 6 . 9/12/2004
FLUFF YAY I LOVE FLUFF YAY FOR THE FLUFF
Tamara Moon chapter 5 . 9/12/2004
bad bad bad kouga...i think well any way I LOVE YOUR STORY now off to the next chappie
Tamara Moon chapter 2 . 9/12/2004
I LOVE YOUR STORY YAY
Tamara Moon chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
i can see you have a great talent in writing so im going to read your other chapters
CrimsonEnchantress chapter 10 . 8/2/2004
That was...sorta long...I think longer than the other chapters. Yeah.

Anyways, Kikyo gone at last! And fluff. Hee hee.

But you still have to explain exactly what happened to our dear Kagome. You probably left hints here and there, but I...well, I'm not super good at hints. Anyways, I think you could just work on keeping your writing smoother and maybe somewhat more flowing, you know, like not skip to things?

Yeah, that's all I have to say.

Update soon!

*when you said the reviewer who pushed you to update, were you talking about me? Were you? Just wondering..*
CrimsonEnchantress chapter 9 . 8/2/2004
OH gosh, that's creepy...

I myself don't hate Kikyo very much, but I want her to go too. However, I just have problems imagining what it'll really be like once Inuyasha's affections are focused on the one and only Kagome. Ok, moving on...
Allycat588 chapter 10 . 8/2/2004
Hey long is good! _ Kikyou is finally dead. Wait she was dead but now shes dead dead. I'm confuseing my self! Argh! But any ways! Great job! I love it! Now is kikyou really dead? You know? I'm really confussing myself. If shes dead how can she die? Srgh! Sorry! I'm being me! _ But any ways. Fluff! and all the above! Great job! I Love it! Please do go on! And... AWSOME FIC! _ Now you said you didn't get to many review before. and i revewed all the chapters so far! So I hope this gets you to keep the great work up! _ Well till my next review!

Allycat588
Allycat588 chapter 9 . 8/2/2004
hehe! Die kikyou! Die know! _ I hope kagome kicked her ass! opps! sorry bout that! _ I get carried away at times! But hey great job! Till my next review!

allcat588
Allycat588 chapter 8 . 8/2/2004
lol! This sounds like it going to get really good! _ I can see it now! Die kikyou! die! _ hehe you can tell i dont care for kikyou that much either! _ well till my next review!

Allycat588 chapter 7 . 8/2/2004
_ Fluff! Fluff and more fluff! _ Great job! Man, kagome is really giving kouga a hard time! But it's funny! _ Well heyy! Till my next review!

Allycat588 chapter 6 . 8/2/2004
Fluffy! Aw! So cute! I hope this change in kagome turns out to be for the better. And man, see told kouga! _ And know the guys better watch out on what tey're thinking now! _ Till my next review!
Allycat588 chapter 5 . 8/2/2004
You are so wrong to leave us poor readers hangin like that! _ Wow i'm reading alot today! _ I think i keep it up! _

Allycat588 chapter 4 . 8/2/2004
lol! Your right miroku does have problems! And kouga is dense! _ So can you describe to me how kagome looks now. Please? And rememeber you still have to tell my where you get these cool ideas!