Reviews for Angel
lol funny
Katsy17 chapter 9 . 6/11/2006
aw kool
mambosnowchick chapter 13 . 1/3/2006
Ah ha. So funny and so good. *brushes away tears of mirth*

woo.

Yeah, I know, a little late to post a review, like what, a year after the post? lol

Well, If you ever add to this, I'm here! on the alert list! lol

Keep it up, but if not, it was excellent.

-Jess
Phantom Hand chapter 13 . 5/4/2005
Hm, never really thought of Snape as a sleeze(sp?)...
TheHomicidalManiac777 chapter 13 . 10/22/2004
Love the fic, I also love how practically everyone in here had a 5 minute shag in a broom closet its classic I tell you! and the snape and poppy one was just bloody brilliant! keep on posting! i'm looking forward to the next chapter(s) to come!
creaturesmint chapter 13 . 10/2/2004
Great! I love it! Loves it tons... *hugs fic to her chest smiling happly and rocking back and forth* Tons...

You had me laughing for nearly the whole chapter! And the one before it! That Snape thing was priceless! And I love the Great Hall part... XD XD XD XD Update soon please!
Fenix Rivere chapter 13 . 9/26/2004
gah! snape and poppy?

the images haunt me. this was a great chapter, and you must update SOON. the kisses were yummy. what is with people having 5 minute shags all over the place? that isnt good.. 5 minutes is a really short time, the guys should be mortified. :D lol, update soon.
Ember chapter 2 . 9/26/2004
::Blinks owlishly:: Is Ron supposed to be perspective? I thought he was dumb and naieve? Isn't 'Mione supposed to figure things out? Anyway, appart from these mirraculas (sp?) changes that are really quite kool, I love your fic! I am so lovin DMHP! Keep up the good work and I shall carry on reading now old chap! I haven't even read it all yet and I am finding myself reviewing what a wonderfull peice of work this is! x x x Ember x x x
Without permission chapter 13 . 9/26/2004
XD LMAO! BWAHAHAHAHA! OMG! SNAPE AND POPPY SHAGGED! (gawk) whoa! LOL! UPDATE SOON PLEASE I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE EVERYONE'S REACTION WHEN H/D GO BACK INSIDE!

-Wp
snuffles chapter 13 . 9/25/2004
lol! five minute shag!
Shadow Dweller 6 chapter 2 . 9/25/2004
ha ha ha ,I thought hermione will figure out the whole ordeal between harry and draco. I never expected it to be Ron. That is so funny.

I like your story.
abcdeffffff chapter 13 . 9/25/2004
*twitch* Poppy and snape? *shudders* Ok nice story!
BlahnessMucho chapter 13 . 9/25/2004