Reviews for The Marriage Law
sjrodgers23 chapter 52 . 22h
Love it very much. More please.
decadenceofmysoul chapter 52 . 7/17
Awesome story so far!
pclauink chapter 52 . 7/17
hahaha glad to have you back!
galaxies in her eyes chapter 8 . 7/9
i can't tell whether "helga puffed" was intentional or not...
EEKtheCat chapter 1 . 6/29
Another abandoned story. This is why I should stick to stories that are listed as Complete AND also check that any sequels are complete as well. Though I think I followed your story awhile back, when you were still writing it...
Erimenthe chapter 51 . 6/24
Oh this is such an interesting story! Please say that you will be updating it soon and not abandoning it. There is so much going on and yet none of it is too hurried to make the little things in there be lost. I can't wait to read about their journey to Atlantis.

I do hope that Nyssa gets over being so pissed all the time (especially at men and Asta not being under thumb all the time now).

There has to be something that can be done for Harry and Ginny. He really doesn't need anything else going wrong now and they've waited so long for each other.

I love the Snape family lmao.
SssccccrrrrEEEAAAMMMSSSSSssssS$$$
Jemennuie chapter 8 . 6/3
I wasn't expecting them to finish their schooling at Hogwarts to quickly, but it makes sense in that it'll allow for more Order-focused plot. Also, you're doing a nice job of having Snape and Hermione slowly becoming interested in each other.
Jemennuie chapter 7 . 6/3
Another nice chapter! The ending is a surprise and although it seems almost sinister, maybe it'll be a friendly "person" living in the mirror!
Andie chapter 51 . 5/7
Write more within the week, or gods help me, I will hunt you down to kill you.
Jemennuie chapter 6 . 5/5
I like the world-building you do in describing Snape's background and parents in this, and also how you paint his parent's vague disapproval but ultimate (perhaps somewhat grudging) acceptance of Hermione's background.
Jemennuie chapter 5 . 5/5
Had to re-read the ending of this chapter twice to make sure I got what was going on, but I think I do now! Also I like how you write about Hermione's thoughts in this chapter, even if it seems like it might be a bit OOC for Snape to curse a DE he presumably will have to work with in the future (i.e, Lucius).
Jemennuie chapter 4 . 5/5
So is Hermione going to go to St. Petersburg with Snape? Guess I'll see in future chapters!
Jemennuie chapter 3 . 5/5
Another nice chapter! I like Snape's musings about Hermione making a good spy.
Plleeeeeaaaassseeeee update!