Reviews for The Marriage Law
JasperPress77 chapter 6 . 12/2/2003
I have loved reading this fic. I like how it's progressing and how the entire marriage wasn't a dramatic sobbing mess. Good Job! Keep writing
:-)
otherside2 chapter 6 . 12/2/2003
i don't know why i didn;t start reading this story before! wonderful work! i laughed so hard at the parts about ollivander, like hermione i don't think i'll ever look at him the same agian! ( he was kinda creepy in the movie). i love the idea that snape is a cat person, you don't see that in ss/hg ever. you making him a cat person makes him kinda cuddly lol. can't wait for this one to continue (sits back to enjoy epic)
Zagzagael chapter 6 . 12/1/2003
Wow!
This is a superb story - you have a gift for story-telling! Your dialogue is perfect and the back-and-forth banter is just astonishing. You make it look easy!
Your approach is unique and your gentle way with the characters is refreshing. I enjoyed this very much and I look forward to your updates!
Maddy-Riddle chapter 6 . 12/1/2003
Good story! I like it.
Although I find a little mistake (unless I misunderstood something)... in chapter one you said: "He had watched the same thing happen to Percy after Penelope had been mated to a tailor in Brighton." but in chapter 6 you said about Percy: "His wedding to Penelope Clearwater was arranged for the end of July."
I missed something?
Please keep writing and update soon!
Feather Qwill chapter 6 . 12/1/2003
Heh- whipped already.
123456910 chapter 6 . 12/1/2003
oh
I am luvin this story!
update soon
p.s. you r on my favorites list!
luv luv luv
flo
LJ Yolo chapter 6 . 12/1/2003
Okay, that chapter was way to short and there wasn't nearly enough interaction between Hermione and Severus! I know I'm terribly greedy, aren't I? It looks like Severus listened to Hermione's suggestion, which is good because it was a logical one. I'm really enjoying your take on this challenge and the fact that they havn't fallen into each others beds yet, not that I don't love them being in bed together, but this seems more realistic given the circumstances. Please update soon!
Gelsey chapter 6 . 12/1/2003
More, more. *on hands and knees groveling at your feet* I really like what you're doing.
Gelsey
Deb chapter 6 . 12/1/2003
I absolutely LOVE the conversation amongst the Order & the comments from George;-)
I also like the fact that Hermione is very comfortable in talking with Sev in private. If she appeared to fearful of him nothing would ever work, not even for a work relationship.
Looking forward to chapter 7! Deb ..
Random Loves chapter 6 . 12/1/2003
Thanks for the update *smiles*
Lucyferina chapter 5 . 12/1/2003
very nice, update soon :)
Random Loves chapter 5 . 11/30/2003
A very cute "non take" on the challenge. I like it. Thanks.
HarlotQuinn chapter 5 . 11/30/2003
o...this is really good i really like...please write more.
Gelsey chapter 5 . 11/30/2003
Enjoyed it very much. Keep up the good work.
Gelsey
MadAboutHarry chapter 5 . 11/30/2003
Well, that was a nice little chapter. Not really in depth, but it gave us some insight into their thoughts and their relationship.
1,185 | « Prev Page 1 .. 65 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 .. Last Next »