Reviews for The Marriage Law
Random Loves chapter 9 . 12/5/2003
Does Hermione know how to handle in laws or what! Thanks for the update.
Friendlyquark chapter 9 . 12/5/2003
Poor Severus. His father is a real "hoot". Sorry, couldn't resist. sigh.
anyway, still liking this fic! keep it going!
Tiffie101 chapter 9 . 12/5/2003
Interesting story!
WRITE ON!
Rosmerta chapter 9 . 12/5/2003
Hee! Severus with parents... I like his Dad.
AnnabelleElizabeth chapter 9 . 12/5/2003
love the two new chapters!
~lizzie
Kira chapter 9 . 12/5/2003
hi,
More! I loved Severus' father. He was kuul.. and animagi [Wasn't there a book about the known animagis, which Hermione read a long time ago?]
Btw, it was good to see the father-son link... "i'm the father of this paine-in-the..." :D Tipical. :))
Bye.
-Kira-
Bitc-of-da-world chapter 9 . 12/5/2003
Great job, very interesting...but I wish they would become just a little bit closer like having a conversation maybe... I dunno.
xxhermionesnapexx chapter 9 . 12/5/2003
good chapter... update soon... :)
HunnySnowBunny chapter 9 . 12/5/2003
O! I liked that chapter a lot! But...Jacob? I just don't see Snape's father being a Jacob...perhaps a Russian name...I dunno...
Anyhoot, it was a great chapter! Loved Hermione stuffing a muffin in Snape's mouth! _ Tehehehe! _
Jen
Romm chapter 9 . 12/5/2003
Getting checked up on by the family hmm?
Nimph chapter 9 . 12/5/2003
This is quite a lovely fic. Can't wait to read more. :)
Dame Niamh chapter 9 . 12/5/2003
HA! Jacob is interesting. Another tall, dark snark...Too bad he's taken... (grins lasciviously)
Blessed be,
Dame Niamh
Gelsey chapter 9 . 12/5/2003
I am really enjoying this fic. I like your writing style, and that bit with Severus choking on the toast was grand. Keep up the good work, ~Gelsey~
Laiagarien chapter 9 . 12/5/2003
This is great! I like this very much. "Couldn't you have eloped like normal persons?" LOL. Please update soon!
DistinctVagueness chapter 9 . 12/5/2003
Well, that was unexpected! What a great twist to the plot. It seems natural that Snape's father is prejudiced- you can see where Severus's initial prejudices came from. At least he didn't hex her then and there, just became a little cold towards her. It does make sense- myabe he learned Muggleborn's are equal, but old habits do die hard. Ouch about the 'Mudblood' comment. Will Severus reply or offer any explanations towards his father?
Great update as usual, can't wait to read more.
1,241 | « Prev Page 1 .. 65 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 .. Last Next »