Reviews for The Marriage Law
tonks chapter 11 . 12/24/2003
love it love it love it love it love it
please post anytime soon
AnnabelleElizabeth chapter 10 . 12/23/2003
aww! love it!
~lizzie
Jaquelle chapter 10 . 12/21/2003
Love it.
more please
JoeBob1379 chapter 5 . 12/20/2003
This is a great story! I won't be reviewing for a few chapters, because I have to get off the computer, so I'll print them out... anyway, yeah... this is going to be a good, long story, isn't it?
JoeBob1379 chapter 4 . 12/20/2003
This story looks really great! I love the Marriage Law stories... they're always so interesting!
Anarane Anwamane chapter 10 . 12/19/2003
great writing
Ipo chapter 10 . 12/19/2003
I really like this story! I started reading it on Fiction Alley, but from what I've gathered, they can be a bit difficult to post at. I'm glad I stumbled across the story here! I've been wondering what was going to happen next, since the last chapter I had read was the second.
Anyway, Severus's parents both being animagi was rather a shock... I'm guessing that they must be illegal animagi since Hermione never mentioned anything about two Snape's being on the list that McGonagall is on.
I think that the relationship is rather cute, and I can tell that you are moving toward them actually having feelings for each other. I am looking forward to Ron's 'reaction' when he realizes that Hermione has real feelings for her husband: I know that he's definitely going to give Hermione hell.
The trip to Russia should be interesting. Hope you'll update soon!
SueAdams chapter 10 . 12/18/2003
I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT! Update soon love! Melissaadams
Maelwaedd chapter 10 . 12/18/2003
I love this I love this I love this.
No really, this chapter rocked. I love Sev's parents!
Stella By Starlight chapter 10 . 12/18/2003
Oh, very interesting. She took the entire thing rather well, though since the law was around, it's plausible. Very good story, update soon!
Elanora Alayana chapter 1 . 12/18/2003
Excellent Excellent! It is rare that a Hermione/Snape seems believable, but you've managed to write them so that they both seem mostly in character. Good work, keep writing!
Bitc-of-da-world chapter 10 . 12/18/2003
ahh yippee a great chapter...lol. I cant wait for sevvey and mione's parents to meet, it may be hilarious. lol. keep writing.
Random Loves chapter 10 . 12/17/2003
thanks for the update.
Feather Qwill chapter 10 . 12/17/2003
I think he's forgetting just WHO she's best friends with.
aragornluver821 chapter 10 . 12/17/2003
come on get to the good stuff and stop wasting time...i want to hear more about there feelings toward each other and their thoughts. keep updating.
1,281 | « Prev Page 1 .. 65 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 85 .. Last Next »