Reviews for All You Can Know
I started reading this fic back as you were posting it way back in the day. I admit, I wandered off around chapter 18 or so, but I am very glad to have been able to read the completed story. This fic and its predecessor are among my 3 favorites of all time. I just wanted to tank you for sharing you incredible talent and enthralling story.
Petite Madame des Chats chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Hey, I've had a long time love affair with your beautiful writing (I drowned you with reviews, but I changed my account name a couple of times since then, and I don't remember which one I used!) and I came back to re-read this series today, and I found that the website has glitched and the font is all screwy. I've only read two chapters, but basically it seems to randomly utilize italics and bold, and I honestly can't read it! My brain thinks that we're constantly in a flashback...(I think I've been reading fanfiction too long...) And with 's new trick that stops you from copy/pasting, there's nothing I can do about it. Anyway, I hope this finds you well and happy, even though we miss you in the fanfic world!
bluefire chapter 4 . 9/18/2013
Tseng is in Advent Children, so he doesn't die in ff7.
Kage 5243 chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
h
Guest chapter 7 . 6/27/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Nemesia23 chapter 24 . 2/5/2013
Aw, it ended already, I wish there's more. Anyway, thank you for writing this fic and posting it here. I had fun reading your story, and Cloud and Sephiroth is definitely awesome as your story is.
Virgo-Ignis chapter 22 . 11/4/2012
GREAT! I simply loved it. Now your phrase is on my PC at work: "Do your best and then do better", I remember your storie and makes me keep going on even if I'm tired to give the best of me. . !
karupin sama chapter 24 . 10/3/2012
I've just finished reading an awesome fiction. Thank you..
Rionarch chapter 24 . 6/8/2012
So. I know this is probably true for a lot of your readers, but for years I've been reading this fic. Started with CAN, back when the only way to find fic on was through the limited search feature. Between the years of hiatus I had to take for school and the completions everywhere... I still look back and can play FF7 with this beautiful back story in mind. It weaves in seamlessly and so happily. Sometimes I even confuse myself and have to be reminded that it's not true.

This review is sort of late, but I can't even begin to say thank you for finishing it. Your stories were a part of my growth as a writer, person, and and ponderer of what ifs.
Magister Ludi chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
The links to Scenic Route are missing.
Tsukiyomi Moto chapter 24 . 5/2/2012
Aw. It ends! -cries-
anonymous ff fan chapter 24 . 4/24/2012
This was an excellent end to a fantastic story. I would have to say that this is, and most likely will be for a long time, the best thing I have ever read.
Kana-chan chapter 8 . 4/21/2012
-goes to mosey and die from laughter-
Thrix chapter 24 . 4/7/2012
first fanfic i've read where Reno is Cetra, because it's so wrong it works!

loved this story (and its predecessor). i'm such a sucker for long fanfics, so for me reading this was heaven.
7hgjbsg98y3fdlhdskjlesty chapter 23 . 4/6/2012
I swear I nearly cried at the end! I had to hold it back because i am pretending to do homework e_e