Reviews for Confessions Of A Broken Heart
RubyRose101 chapter 18 . 10/13/2013
I remember reading this one and the other two, I never even favorited them! I love the story, it was amazing, now I'm off to favorite the others
Insane is my name chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
oh my gosh! i loved it and poor kagome :)
The Fire Rain Alchemist chapter 18 . 4/21/2013
*o* I just read this entire thing in one sitting, and I could not for the life of me put it down! It's 12:53, I have school tomorrow, and even that wasn't a good enough reason to turn it off and sleep!
I must say, I loved how you interlaced it with bits from Romeo and Juliet; we just read it in my Honors English class and I just fell in love with it. *(My teacher says that they played board games on their wedding night... I'm sure that's exactly what Sango and Miroku plan on doing...)
Translation- Amazing story!
...going to sleep now.
lovingseiyakou chapter 17 . 1/30/2013
Loved last paragraph!
J.M.R chapter 18 . 1/5/2013
The story itself is an amazing conspericy between longing and love. I think you realy captured the characturs true nature. If I was able to rate this story from 1-5, it would get a 7. Beautiful work on wording. I can't wait to read the second story.

Sencerly,
J.M.R
Hallolo chapter 18 . 4/15/2012
Hello!

This fic is great, I absolutely love it! you did an awesome job writiing this :)

One critic: the wish. I think your idea of a wish is great, however it is only selfless if Kagome makes it. If Kikyou makes the wish herself, then it is selfish, isn't it? If you really want that scene between Kagome and Kikyou when they discuss the wish (good one, btw) maybe it could have been Kagome asking Kikyou's permission to make that wish or something... idk just an idea, I don't know if it's worth anything... '

Anyway, thank you for this fic! I really loved Kikyou's brief appearance at the wedding btw ;)

Hallolo
Carla Taisho chapter 18 . 9/16/2010
Wooww This story was amazing! I cried like a baby in the begining of the story! I loved it!
bluedragon03 chapter 18 . 8/8/2010
os the storey over? well it is still in the in progress catogorey. i love it though.
kirr chapter 18 . 6/9/2010
aww, wonderfull story! so sweet and lovely! thank you so much
katyushi chapter 4 . 5/16/2010
In soviet Russia, story writes you!
wolfiegirl83 chapter 18 . 4/22/2010
Oh my gosh! A-freaking-mazing story! Loved the happy ending of everyone. Was this your first fan fic? Cuz, I'll be honest, even my other favorite authors' first stories weren't this good-and that's not just empty flattery. And I like how you didn't portray Koga to be an uncouth ass, and kill him off, like a lot of other people; the way you wrote him goes along with the series perfectly. Anyway, I'm off to another of your stories, hope they're as good as this one! Keep up the good work :)
Typo Alert chapter 10 . 1/2/2010
"Not that he’d been asking her any time soon" - bee

"nothing makes me afraid any more." - anymore
Sugarhon chapter 18 . 7/22/2009
This was a great story I plan on reading the next two stories following this chapter.
Samurai02008 chapter 18 . 7/18/2009
Great story. Glad to see Naraku dead. Did you hear about the new season of Inuyasha coming out in Japan?
Ice of the Kitsune's Fire chapter 18 . 4/28/2009