Reviews for The Amazing Spiderwoman
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
In case no one's realized, Shinohara would be the analogue for one Gwen Stacy.

You might be debating the lack of natural acceptance Ami's showing; Spidey adapted to his powers with almost frightening ease (it was always the social element that gave Peter fits), and Senshi all adapt quickly once they go active.

The issue here is shown in the dream. The instinct sets of the spider and the senshi are literally at war with each other, leaving Ami Mizuno ill at ease with herself and threatened by both aspects.
wert1990 chapter 15 . 6/14/2013
great story!
i hope you continue it
Desert Moxie Go Mark IX chapter 15 . 9/29/2007
Had me laughing/crying/on the edge of my seat from the first word to the last. Good job, I enjoy this story a whole lot.
CRose chapter 15 . 2/19/2007
I had a bit of a problem getting into this. At first the story didn't quite seem to know just what it was. It skipped around and seemed to skip over scenes or there wasn't enough information given to complete scenes. Still, for a fusion story, it was pretty good. I don't think you ever mentioned Venus either, which was strange, nor Mars, which was really odd. Quite a few loose ends to cover if you decide to continue this. Good luck.
Scorpinac chapter 15 . 2/12/2007
Okay, I'll presume final giant form Metallia looked like Beryl/Metallia did in the final battle sequence of Ep. 46.

Well, Can't say I saw it goin this way, but at least your M.J.'s knowledge is explained now. And I can get behind Ami having...problems with being Mercury right now. So, did that costume come from Parker? And if so, why? And how long an intermission are we talking here? Okay, I'll shut up now... Laters.
Scorpinac chapter 14 . 12/11/2006
Well, I could have lived without having the semi-immortal Sinister involved in this. And he wants a piece of Franklin? Okay, the FF aside, he's got four others he might have to go through as well, you know - Frankie's good friends Alex, Julie, Jack, and Katie Power, the Power Pack! They're no slouches either! Yes, I am a rabid fanboy of sorts(Hey, I grew up on those kids back when they were still on their original run.)

A meltdown, huh? Yeah, that should do the trick. Maybe even kill Sinister for good(oh please, oh please, oh please!). And isn't it a little early for Beryl to bite the big one and have her body possessed by Metallia? Isn't that supposed to happen AFTER all the generals are disposed of? Okay, I'm rambling... Look forward to the next chapter! Laters.
Nightgazer333 chapter 13 . 11/23/2006
More!
valles chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
In the time since my last review, one of my fellow regulars at the board that gave me the link to your story commented that the Usagi presented in your story seemed less like herself and more like 'fifteen miniature Minakos driving an Usagibot'.

Once I stopped laughing, I though about it for a bit, and came to the conclusion he was on to something, and that if we'd seen the real deal, I've missed her completely.

So. My predicted plot twists and revelations for the future of The Amazing Spiderwoman:

The character we know in TAS as "Usagi" is, in fact, the one and only Senshi of Love, Sailor Venus. (Her linking up with Luna rather than Artemis was a deliberate deception on your part - good job!)

Furthermore, her questionable sanity is a result of being dosed with the gas responsible for the Green Goblin, sometime when she was twelve.

The scar on her neck is a result of events surrounding that incident, though I'll admit I've no clue how it actually happened.

Flash Kino will be a Hulk by the time of her next appearance. (Oh, like -that-'s hard to guess. I mention it only to give kudos for restoring the relative physical rankings of the senshi to their 'proper' balance.)

All of the Senshi will ultimately show super powers in their 'civilian' forms, probably mirroring those of Marvel characters with notable similarities to their personalities. Due to my lack of interest in and familiarity with American comics, I'll decline to predict the matchups.

Again, in case I forgot to say so last time, thank you for an excellent story.

Ja, -n
valles chapter 13 . 11/16/2006
Considering what was said about Usagi's mental state and potential power level, along with the implications of that scar on her neck and her mother's death...

Who boy. Beryl is -so- fucked.

Oh, and, Wai! Gamma Jupiter! Restoring proper balance to the relative internal structure of the Senshi since 2006!
FallingWing chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
I'm liking it a lot, so far.
Ryan Moon chapter 13 . 9/22/2006
Hmm love this story it's pretty interesting as of yet.
Hobbes the Cat chapter 2 . 7/26/2006
Damn i don't know why (cause this whole thing just seems so wrong) but i love this series. I didn't even se the MJ thing coming either until he introduced himself. That was great! Pshycho Tsukino is a blast to read too. It does suck that you take forever to update, but the chapters are great when you do! Lates.

Hobbes
Scorpinac chapter 12 . 7/25/2006
Well, this certainly not the path I expected, but very clever all the same. Can't wait to find out how Makato knows who they are. And MJ? You had to make up your own, albeit male, MJ? You couldn't just use Urawa-Kun? Oh, well. By the by, I think this is your longest chapter thus far. I must also say I'm surprised you've taken the fight to the Dark Kingdom already even though we still have no Ginzoushu(I spell that right?), no Mars, no Venus, and no Artemis. And when did Motoki find out Mamoru is Tux.? Clearly Mamoru isn't, or at least is no longer, suffering from memory problems during his intiial stints of transformations. And is Beryl aware of what Gamma radiation tends to do to people - i.e. Gargoyles, Abominations, "Leader"s, and, most notably, Hulks? Or is that the real plan? Oh, well, eagerly awaiting the next chap.! Laters.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/25/2006
Awesomeness incarnate. F'ed up in such wonderful ways. Do continue.
Judah chapter 11 . 7/12/2006