Reviews for Thy Blood Blue
Katreda chapter 13 . 4/13/2005
It's so sad, it actually brint tears -_- it's so horrible to lose your family... ah but you're a good author
Katreda chapter 11 . 4/13/2005
Koi is such a jerk! Good story ;
Steeple333 chapter 2 . 1/17/2005
XD Wow, that little stunt yanking on Sora's bangs inspired me to do a doujinshi. XD
Heia Corcovoda chapter 13 . 12/25/2004
So i expect to see your sequel soon correct? *looks at Chris with hope* PLEASE PLEASE (oh and i know i spell my name wrong it makes me unique)
kitedragon chapter 13 . 12/18/2004
To simply state it, it was one of the best "real world" stories I ever read in a long time. Nice work.
kitedragon chapter 7 . 12/18/2004
Well, you don't seem to know that much about the japanese culture, but this is an english fanfic. I've no friends. Also, you still have some spelling problems, but nothing severe. Nice Job. Pretty interesting.
kitedragon chapter 6 . 12/18/2004
I just decided to be kind enough to reveiw. Though not many events happened, It is a pretty good read. Update again soon!
Torii chapter 13 . 12/17/2004
*stares as tears go down her face* Aw. Its done now huh? Ish a sequal being made in the process? It would be so cool to have a sequal. But, i'm guessing Sora's parents won't give a frickin' damn huh./... Bugger parents. lol. CONTINUE, MUST SEE SEQUAL YAYS
Hiei Kenhshin chapter 12 . 12/14/2004
NO NO NO GOOD GOOD GOOD STORY! WHO CARES ABOUT SPELLING AS LONG AS THE STORY'S GOOD! JUICY JUICY GOOD GOOD! MORE MORE MORE! (meaning hurry up!) i read them all in one night i was so hooked!
blueraven chapter 12 . 12/10/2004
If you don't continue a lot of reviewers are going to be angry at you. Please continue and write a sequel as long as you intend to finish it. If you're only going to write two chapters of the sequel without finishing it, don't bother.
Torii chapter 12 . 12/9/2004
_ *GLOMPS* YOU CONTINUED! I LOVE YOU! Finally, iw as waiting a lifetime for this chappie to come up...WHO KILLED KOI! O.O was it Krim? o.o i'mma scared now...scary. lol. Well, continue! Can't wait for the next chapter, AND MAKE A SEQUAL! MWUAHHAHAH!
DarrkKatt chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
O_O MAN! His real life must suck...
Torii chapter 11 . 9/28/2004
O.O Uh oh...*stares* *tackle Koi* DIE! *grabs his hair and starts banging his head on the wall* no hurt bear! Rawr!

Krys: *stares* Omg...well, ANYWAYS! ; don't mind her, this was great! i can't wait to see your next chapter! Its gonn a be so...so..how do you put it, drastic kinda thing! Yah! awesome. Can't wait.

Yeah...can't wait. *kicks koi*

Krys: *grabs Torii* SHUTUP! CONTINUE!
Kurin chapter 10 . 8/12/2004
Awesome job here, I love Bear fics and you're doing wonderfully. Please keep up the good work!
Torii chapter 10 . 8/11/2004
DAMNIT CHRIS! *Tackles* You keeping me hung up here! Arh! *falls over* This was a exciting chapter, but YOU'D HAD BETTER CONTINUE IT AND UPDATE SOONER! You're killin' me with the suspense!

Rawr! *gives ehr a pokey stick, chocolate* This is for the ever happiness? of breaking up with you love? right? ; pervert, ew...brr.

okay, enough bout that, what's the idea Bear's slowly getting into his head! and also, i so feel sorry for the poor guy...his family, DAMN THE SON DAMN HIM TO DEATH WMAUAHH! Kio is an ass...continue! -
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »