Reviews for Secret of Love
Artzenin chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
You know, everyone not all the reviewers but most of them jumped you b/c it wasn't Devilman Lady related... but I would like to point something out to them and to you.

One, this is a fiction. We get to do whatever the hell we want in a fiction and a person is entitled to use orginal ideas or current presented ones of their. If the writer choses to cross into the anime itself, fine. If not, but is using the style of the anime or related text of the anime, great.

So in otherwords, don't mock it until you've tried it, or read it. I like the fiction, through it was short and rather random, I liked it. I can never tell if someone likes my stuff b/c they refuse to review on updated things and tell me what's good or bad about it. But since they don't, I'm under the impression that the fiction is good. And as for you starlightfairy86, I encourage you to conitune with this idea. Keep at it until it's done. Only listen to those who see the reason behind what you do, not what people state in offense. You don't have to listen to me, nor do those who jumped you, but it's rather stupid... this is called is it not?
TragicHeart chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
I think it was pretty good. I will read the rest when you post it cuz this CANT be all of it.

Hope to read some more! keep it up.
lawchan chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
HUH! wtf does this have 2 do with devil lady?
pukingtoreador chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
Could you explain to me why this is listed under Devil Lady? Please relocate this to it's proper catergory. I just know it isn't Devil Lady.
Fall Out Punk chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
AH! no! get back here and update! maan, it was getting to the good part. see, this is what happens when chapters are short, it cuts off the good part. well, doing a good job..nice...is it a prologue? got nothin else to say, bt it was great. while you update, imma continue on my avatar fic. bye
Sailor-serenity14 chapter 1 . 1/15/2004
This a great fic so far update soon!
fatfatfeet chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
princess lana smoothed her jade green dress and straightened her necklace warily, as christ came into the courtyard. she blushed but steadily held his gaze. not a word escaped either of them, and quiet wind spilled into the garden, ruffling the trees, and enveloping lana's face in her shimmering chocolate curl. christs shining ebony hair was merely tousled, and he didn't drool all over it like lana had to do.
but the power within her gave in finally and she was able to look once more as charming and drooless as she was.
'only two princes? i only get to pick from you?'
but andrew came in as she was about to choose christ. she couldn't help noticing andrew's
Anime addicted chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
It was short but I still enjoyed it.