Reviews for Rescue
Jedi of Grace chapter 1 . 3/30
I love this so much. Both Han and Leia are just how I would imagine them being here. I love Han taking off the collar, setting her free. Love the kissing and promise of more. So sweet and wonderful.
Mako-clb chapter 1 . 10/16/2017
This is a lovely little moment from RotJ. I like how simple it is. It's a moment full of emotion, but it's understated and controlled like Leia, but it breaks through at moments like Han. Well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2016
So sweet. Tugged at my heart. Want more!
stardiouses chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
Oooh, I loved this sooo much. The characterization, the dialogues and the writing style are amazing and so pleasant to read!
YellinYee chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
The part where Han tells Leia he knows Jabba and the implication that he knows what the hutt is capable of doing left unsaid had my heart aching with love for that scoundrel and his tenderness.
F Maurice chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Good one.
melimeows chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
AW. Love this 3
Stoned Rose chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
LOVED THIS. I'm pretty sure I read this back in the day, but I still fully enjoyed reading it again. Dammit, I can't articulate all the many ways you hit this out of the park. But you did. And I loved it.
wintmint4 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
That ending was perfect. The dialogue, the emotions, everything- perfect. Congratulations! :)
Diz chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
I love your writing!
Photogirl1890 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
This is great, fills the gap very well. i really like missing scenes. you should do some more from ROTJ and maybe a tag to the immediate end of the film too. I'd read them! you write the characters so well.
songofthec chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
I wish they had put this in! Well written :)
Sumhope chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
loved it!
Iverna chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Loved this! You explored their characters really well.
dragoneyes171986 chapter 1 . 2/21/2006