Reviews for Rescue
Good one.
melimeows chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
AW. Love this 3
Stoned Rose chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
LOVED THIS. I'm pretty sure I read this back in the day, but I still fully enjoyed reading it again. Dammit, I can't articulate all the many ways you hit this out of the park. But you did. And I loved it.
wintmint4 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
That ending was perfect. The dialogue, the emotions, everything- perfect. Congratulations! :)
Diz chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
I love your writing!
Photogirl1890 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
This is great, fills the gap very well. i really like missing scenes. you should do some more from ROTJ and maybe a tag to the immediate end of the film too. I'd read them! you write the characters so well.
songofthec chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
I wish they had put this in! Well written :)
Sumhope chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
loved it!
Iverna chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Loved this! You explored their characters really well.
dragoneyes171986 chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
that was good
jodief1 chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
The best fic I've read about the time immediately after Han's rescue - none of the others takes into account the fact that the first thing both Han and Leia would want to do is to take a shower! Great job, and I'm looking forward to more.
Trinity Day chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
Very sweet. You did a good job with it.
PrincessSkywalkerOrgana chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
Great story. Cute. And romantic, though, luckily, you kept the sexual innuendos to a minimum level so it could be called cute. (Does that make sens_

Lemme clarify-some authors overcharge it so it isn't funny or romantic anymore. But you didn't.
A. Windsor chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
aw

That was a perfect capture of the awkwardness and love between Han and Leia...

It was simply wonderful! There aren't enough fics written about the bridge between the rescue and their return to the fleet. Wonderful, wonderful, amazing job!

A. Windsor
Pitdroid chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
Another Han/Leia vignette! This was a good piece on how awkward Han and Leia's reunion on board the Falcon probably was. They probably did have to feel each other out to see where their relationship stood.

I was happily surprised to find this new H/L piece. Any H/L stories you want to write, Ivy L, I'm reading.