Reviews for Rescue
So sweet. Tugged at my heart. Want more!
stardiouses chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
Oooh, I loved this sooo much. The characterization, the dialogues and the writing style are amazing and so pleasant to read!
YellinYee chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
The part where Han tells Leia he knows Jabba and the implication that he knows what the hutt is capable of doing left unsaid had my heart aching with love for that scoundrel and his tenderness.
F Maurice chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Good one.
melimeows chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
AW. Love this 3
Stoned Rose chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
LOVED THIS. I'm pretty sure I read this back in the day, but I still fully enjoyed reading it again. Dammit, I can't articulate all the many ways you hit this out of the park. But you did. And I loved it.
wintmint4 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
That ending was perfect. The dialogue, the emotions, everything- perfect. Congratulations! :)
Diz chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
I love your writing!
Photogirl1890 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
This is great, fills the gap very well. i really like missing scenes. you should do some more from ROTJ and maybe a tag to the immediate end of the film too. I'd read them! you write the characters so well.
songofthec chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
I wish they had put this in! Well written :)
Sumhope chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
loved it!
Iverna chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Loved this! You explored their characters really well.
dragoneyes171986 chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
that was good
jodief1 chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
The best fic I've read about the time immediately after Han's rescue - none of the others takes into account the fact that the first thing both Han and Leia would want to do is to take a shower! Great job, and I'm looking forward to more.
Trinity Day chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
Very sweet. You did a good job with it.