Reviews for STRANGE PATHS
Ashley Watts chapter 3 . 5/8/2007
I read this story of Riho and Shido's lives being switched.

And I loved it, I mean I read it 6 times because I liked it so

much. What would you think if the company that made Night Walker

made a new movie with totally new episodes. Maybe some new characters, and Shido and Riho going out. Maybe marraige even.

But I'm getting to far ahead of myself. Anyway loved the story

make new ones for the romance-spice of Night Walker.
asuka02redeva chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
*ROFL* That was so funny to see the roles reversed...I'll surely have to keep reading!
Tsubomi Koneko chapter 40 . 12/2/2006
Very nice. As a fan of Nightwalker I must say that I was a bit worried at first when I decided to read your fiction. But I think you did a very good job of switching the roles of Riho and Shido while still keeping the general feel of the characters.
Amanda chapter 36 . 12/18/2005
! I loved the whole series...when will you write more? Please keep in touch!
destructivegodess-mayhem chapter 36 . 11/18/2005
Chelsea: I'd like to say, great job you must lve seris and hell I love it too! Hurray!

Hexy: Vampires...blood...death

Chelsea: Yeah Hexy's wierd anywas awsome fic, you are so on my favs!

lve Destructivegoddes-mayhem /
destructivegodess-mayhem chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
Chelsea: Chiken! I will read all of these, hurray!

Hexy: An so it begins.

Chelsea: Yeah...Soo anyway...

great so far!

lve Destructivegodess-mayhem /
Akumu Keayo chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
HOLY CRUD MUFFINS! i see that you like this fanfic...CUZ THERE R 35 FLIPPIN CHAPTERS! HOLY CRUMPETS! *breath* okay, well, i'm gonna save this on favs & then do...somethin. bye! *"hangs up"*

riho: she's gonna do her homwork! n.n me: dang u, riho! riho: *giggle*
turtlerad17 chapter 35 . 8/18/2005
wow, didn't know that you actually would keep up with this fic. I thought that you would end it with episode 12. I'm overjoyed that you actually decided to continue this fic. I'm sorry that I wasn't able to keep up with your updates and give you the review after each one as I ahve done in the past. Keep writing!
kagome1316 chapter 35 . 8/9/2005
Awesome Story
Lili202122 chapter 31 . 5/2/2005
That was great. Very good, 5 stars
turtlerad17 chapter 31 . 4/25/2005
love the way you chose to end the chappie, funny, romantic, and hot. Can't wait to see what the next chapter brings.
turtlerad17 chapter 30 . 4/11/2005
so sad, you,ve managed to drag this last episode out for five chappies, I'm impressed. Update soon.
turtlerad17 chapter 29 . 3/30/2005
dragging it out are we? that is somewhat mean to your faithful readers and for that I expect that there will be extra chapters after the last chapter of Dark Eternity. Update soon!
Jovianokami chapter 29 . 3/30/2005
Hey, great chapter. But you miss a few parts it very different for the show. Anyway, I can't wait for the next chpater!
Jovianokami chapter 28 . 3/7/2005
cool chapter. So what going to happen next? I haven't seen all of Nightwalker.