Reviews for Backwards Compatible
Lazy king123 chapter 18 . 2/7
Well harry shows how much of an issue it can be to have memory of an older self while being tenager and therefore none of the careful selfcontrol of his older self it is interesting and huge plot point in the book. However there is huge loopholehe should have learnt occlumency … hell what could be more pressing that bring slave to basically uncontrollable urges … which color his relationship woth basically everyone had dumbledore been less concerned about harrys wellbeing everything could have ended very very baddly
Lazy king123 chapter 14 . 2/7
Hah this bit forced she is more likely to dodge but whatever
Lazy king123 chapter 11 . 2/6
Wow fudge being stubborn but for once on admirable cause …
Lazy king123 chapter 5 . 2/6
Well for supposed tine traveller he is not exactly subtke is he? … oh well i guess acting fool is more important to him than long term consequences…
themadmartian chapter 18 . 1/12
Pretty good story so far. I note that the last update was 19 years ago, I'm guessing that R/L has gotten in the way or you've just decided not to continue with this story.
0))
Knifecrazy chapter 17 . 1/4
Not too bright, this Harry fellow.
wiebenor chapter 18 . 1/22/2023
If I'm not mistaken this isn't the first story by this author I've read, as the author's name is familiar to me, that said, I must say that this is a good story, like any others by the author that I might have read. it's a shame it's not finished, and not being updated though... I'd really love for it to be completed
KagetsukiVII chapter 12 . 12/30/2022
Will there be a harry/luna pairing? Luna is very fleshed out and has good chemistry with Harry.
IronHair chapter 18 . 9/19/2022
Why did you stop writing this :( ?
IronHair chapter 1 . 9/16/2022
Rereading
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 2 . 6/28/2022
I hope Ron will go back in time with them. Did Voldemort possess Harry?
Jemmos chapter 18 . 6/13/2022
It's been nearly 20 years since the last update. To pass the time, I've had a daughter and soon will give away her hand in marriage. I want to see Hary and Hermione's ( and possibly Luna's ) sexy threesome, or any progression before I have grandkids damit. I was 25 when this first started .

Screaming at the void is one of the first signs of senility. At least I'm not telling people to get off my lawn. Still, best of luck where ever life finds you. I only rant because I still care, even if nothing will come of it.

It was a good journey, and I enjoyed it every step of the way. Cheers!
Guest chapter 13 . 4/23/2022
Some of the characters' stupidity aside, I really do wish you'd completed this story. Either way, I hope your life is going well.
Sebine chapter 18 . 4/17/2022
This is so dead they're carbon dating it
Eagleone 55 chapter 1 . 4/6/2022
I hope you finish this someday it is a good story
2,549 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »