Reviews for Backwards Compatible
IronHair chapter 18 . 9/19
Why did you stop writing this :( ?
IronHair chapter 1 . 9/16
Rereading
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 2 . 6/28
I hope Ron will go back in time with them. Did Voldemort possess Harry?
Jemmos chapter 18 . 6/13
It's been nearly 20 years since the last update. To pass the time, I've had a daughter and soon will give away her hand in marriage. I want to see Hary and Hermione's ( and possibly Luna's ) sexy threesome, or any progression before I have grandkids damit. I was 25 when this first started .

Screaming at the void is one of the first signs of senility. At least I'm not telling people to get off my lawn. Still, best of luck where ever life finds you. I only rant because I still care, even if nothing will come of it.

It was a good journey, and I enjoyed it every step of the way. Cheers!
Some of the characters' stupidity aside, I really do wish you'd completed this story. Either way, I hope your life is going well.
Sebine chapter 18 . 4/17
This is so dead they're carbon dating it
Eagleone 55 chapter 1 . 4/6
I hope you finish this someday it is a good story
Nevarus chapter 15 . 1/21
as much as this is great for showing off his toys... it makes no sense that he wouldn't have eyes on Hermione and be able to prevent this exact situation from happening. he already knows it will happen so he should already have countermeasures in play, not just the ones at the granger household.

I understand that he won't be perfect and prevent everything, but he must know that any time that malfoy or others like him would corner Hermione would be a red flag. an anti-magic field would prevent the portkey from working and would foil the plan...
Nevarus chapter 13 . 1/21
I question how wormtail could hide himself from the map. I doubt he actually participated in its construction and was simply put on the map because he was one of the marauders. wormtail doesn't seem like the sharpest tool and I doubt voldemort knew the exact method to hide him on the map as well (considering you should need to know how it detects ppl in order to hide someone).
Nevarus chapter 12 . 1/21
is it bashing though? I always thought that they needed to be in character and be criticized harshly for it to be bashing... like if Ron was called out for being a lazy, jealous fucking moron in a lot more words. In some ways I see Snape as being in character here, but in many others I don't.

he is much less... repenting? idk, what means that he is trying to turn over a new leaf? either way, Snape in this seems to be a much more evil or just plain petty man and to consider any kind of negative action against him bashing is almost an insult to the word.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/23/2021
this is kinda meh if anything. At least it's well written even though the content is disappointing. Don't really see the point of continuing.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/21/2021
I have finished reading through the whole story, only to just now realise that it's been sixteen years since the last update. I. Am. Devastaded. (*Proceeds to bawl her eyes out*). And, well, I'm guessing it's all sorts of pointless to hope for a next chapter, innit?

Either way, let me state that I have loved this story from the start to its 18th chapter. Writing a darker Harry, yet still have him feel and struggle with that darkness, is something I haven't seen often on this site; he's usually either dark and happy 'bout it, grey and peachy, or white and certain of himself. Add to that the way you've handled the time-travel and all that jazz? Brilliant, and also very different from the normal-run-of-the-mill time travel fanfics and AUs, at least the ones I've read.

Won't say this is a perfect story. Some parts frustraded me, some were a bit hard to read, some typos were qa little too present (if you get what I mean). But honestly, nothing ever really bothered me, and I am as satisfied as can be with the overall thing.

I hope life has treated you well all these years.
Dayside chapter 5 . 11/20/2021
This story is very confusing.
Guest chapter 18 . 10/22/2021
Please finish this excellent story!
Broweyesandhair chapter 7 . 9/1/2021
Oh that’s only half the day. Great chapter!
2,541 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »