Reviews for Backwards Compatible
One word "A.D.D."
ambersnowflake chapter 18 . 6/19
Please please please please please continue this! Pretty please with a cherry and chocolate sauce and chocolate chips on top!
DaydreamingMagicalWorlds chapter 18 . 5/23
Hey buddy, it's been a few years... everything okay? Gonna update soon? I hope you do...
Q.Q chapter 16 . 5/12
This story should end here, after you've modified the dialog of this chapter a bit.
Part two should center around Voldemort who is trying to recover his humanity, battle the drones hounding him and the general turn around of the entire Potter universe.
Meaning that Voldemort is the good guy, Harry the new bad guy the general of thousands of robots. Eventually the escalating conflict would catch on in the muggle world, Harry practically takes over Great-Brittain, while Voldemort and his inner circle desperately fight back. The Death Eaters aren't good by any stretch of the imagination they still pillage, rape, torture and kill indiscriminately but have been promoted to the 'protagonists' of the tale.

I love this story for the simple fact that Malfoy (junior and to a lesser degree senior) get what they deserve in a believable manner that is not over the top. I know that if I was Harry Potter and not dead by fifth year I would've been sent to Azkaban for sure for what I would do to Draco and Umbridge.

Thank you for writing this story at least this far,

Q.Q
SeverlyLate chapter 8 . 4/25
Well, here it is the sucky part, where the wisend and hardened timetraveler explains and deals with kidies.
This sucks in every story and here too.
Luna's Meow chapter 18 . 4/23
You left off at such an interesting place. The Dursley's heads are about to be mailed to Harry for Christmas, Luna is going to hook up with Ginny, Harry is about to go ito business with Zabini, Father seems to be gaining sentience, (Perhaps he is even the cause of the feedback, he being the container of future Harry's memories and energy, and with the link to present Harry, it is Father overriding present Harry instead of simply being "feedback".) and Voldemlrt is going to start taking Harry seriously for once, causing this to lead up to a real battle instead of a sack of shit like the books. Please find it somewhere within yourself to continue. This is the best HP fanfic I have found in years.
Luna's Meow chapter 12 . 4/22
People still haven't seen the hints that Luna's love is Ginny? The hexing of colin wasn't just for fun. Nor was her willingness to rub Ginny's ass. Nice hinting at it if people didn't figure itout by this chapter.
HelpmeHermione chapter 18 . 4/17
I'm speechless! Well, almost. Amazing story! I wish it would keep going, but I'm guessing you have given up writing here.
Ranmaleopard chapter 18 . 4/3
This is just awesome I really can't wait to see what happens next. Please continue!
AJ Granger chapter 18 . 4/1
I know you haven't published anything on this in awhile, but I would love to see where you go with it. It would be interesting to see the main characters dating, and not just each other. Hermione, I think, is going to have problems with the bleeding in of future Harry. Harry isn't entirely the same boy she remembers, and although he did save her, there are things he's talked of doing and done that she would not approve of. In that light, Luna is a better match (and his best friend and lover from the future), even if neither called it love because of unrequited love from the past. I hope you post more of this piece.
AJ Granger chapter 14 . 3/31
Harry and Hermione in this story are not going to work as a couple. Examples of why they won't work abound in this story so far, and Luna is way too good for Ginny. I vote that Harry and Luna realize that things aren't working, and with that knowledge, fall for each other. Perfect story, surrounded by other interesting things.
HelpmeHermione chapter 3 . 3/30
I feel like Harry is somewhere else, maybe another dimension. While this Harry is on automatic pilot. Reminds me of that movie Click with Adam Sandler.
YaGHeofttHaeLubvit216 chapter 18 . 3/21
Well I'm not sure if you're still around to reply to this message due to the long(ish) time since your last update. Regardless, I wanted to thank you for all your hard work on this fanfic.

It's been a good deal different than what I've come to expect in the main.

I've enjoyed the more, 'in YOUR FACE!' that Harry is taking in this story line and the soul-rending grief displayed by the various characters after being 'forced' to take the extreme measures has certainly added a gread deal of depth to this story.

I hope things are going well for you personally/professionally, and in your writing.

So, once again, Thank you very much for supply me with this free entertainment.

SteveC.
YaGHeofttHaeLubvit216 chapter 6 . 3/18
Oh I LOVE IT! And I'm going to bet it ain't gunna be a family feud! (for those of you who are either to young or never had the 'pleasure' of watching this game show from the 80's in the USA called The Family Feud you can probably see a couple of episodes via YouTube (look for watch?vEWmYrKY3sXE for a taste)
A Harry that seems all powerful and all knowing. What a fucking surprise.
2,357 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »