Reviews for Backwards Compatible
Broweyesandhair chapter 7 . 9/1
Oh that’s only half the day. Great chapter!
Broweyesandhair chapter 6 . 9/1
Ope Harry I love it . Great chapter!
Broweyesandhair chapter 5 . 9/1
Poor Ron. Hahaha. Great chapter!
Broweyesandhair chapter 4 . 9/1
Oh wow. Great chapter!
Broweyesandhair chapter 3 . 9/1
Ohhhhh what’s next! Great chapter!
Broweyesandhair chapter 2 . 9/1
Oh goodness! Great chapter!
Broweyesandhair chapter 1 . 9/1
Oh this is interesting! Great chapter!
pinaglabananextension chapter 7 . 8/6
i thought this was good but nope harry only know how to make a threat and not really going to do it trash
Average Senator chapter 1 . 7/4
One of the greatest despairs of my life, is that this hasn't been updated in 16 years. Its the FanFiction that got me into FanFiction.
Clair brite chapter 18 . 6/22
AWESOMEEEE pls update
Mark Sinfield chapter 18 . 6/2
This is good can you continue
Krolic v ushanke chapter 18 . 4/7
Hello! You are a good writer. Sorry for writing here. I'm from Russia. Can I translate your stories about Harry Potter? Thanks:)
Mastersgtjames chapter 6 . 1/6
MC keeps answering everyones questions and doing a very poor job of hiding things. which is kinda annoying.
Difdi chapter 8 . 12/31/2020
It would have been a LOT more than several kilometers that disappeared in a flash of light. 72 Kg of mass conversion is about 1.5 gigatons of nuke. Everything within 24 kilometers is flattened, even if it's a concrete bunker. 10 kilometers past that, military bunkers are severely damaged and anything less sturdy is simply gone. 16 kilometers past that, you start seeing human survivors, rare and widely scattered, if they were inside of bank vaults or military bunkers or very far underground. Buildings less sturdy than things like the loading quays in a port or buildings made entirely of concrete are knocked down, and most things are on fire. 20 kilometers past that, residential structures are flattened and then rubble is on fire - fewer fatalities, but still plenty, and lots of wounded. 95 kilometers past that, you start seeing unbroken windows.

If Harry detonated in the middle of London, Cardiff in Wales would have broken windows. So would Brussels in Belgium.
Gurstinator chapter 8 . 12/8/2020
harry: I have a way pass All magical wards, know every single death eater and it s very ease to make poisons or bombs... But I don't do any of this in a war of survival. Instead I tell all to children that can't defend their minds.

Me: damn the story hasn't ages well...
2,527 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »