Reviews for Backwards Compatible
feauxen chapter 18 . 1/10
So much hinting and plans, yet so many YEARS since the last update.

All I'm saying is that no one would complain if this story got a surprise update after all this time. Many people would probably rejoice. I know I would.
feauxen chapter 4 . 1/6
My first thought was that Harry was in fact Harry-bot 9000 or something, but I quickly reassessed that to him hiding under several layers of Occlummency. I feel a bit foolish now...
Locket1 chapter 18 . 1/1
Shame shame shame that there is no more to the story than this! Wip's are so sad. This had potential to be great. I'm always disappointed when good stories never get finished or the author never is brave enough to leave a note to say why; or offer the story up for adoption. Leaves us somewhat dissatisfied.
herbsandlemons chapter 8 . 1/1
You know when Harry explained how his memories came back in time my first and immediate thought was that one or more death eaters kept they'r memories as well and is going to fuck all of Harry's plans up. This story is excellent, Cant wait to read more!
fuckyouasshole chapter 1 . 12/14/2016
fuckyouasholeauthor
why did you abandon this story
mythaeology chapter 18 . 11/30/2016
This fic is lovely. Thank you.
SkyeMoor chapter 6 . 11/30/2016
And that last line is what'll keep me reading.
(I liked the decoy, but it's a bit concerning when it goes on for multiple chapters. It risks people thinking that it is Harry - and I'm certain someone's done it, too.)
The Kromann chapter 18 . 11/9/2016
I love it. Nuff said.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/8/2016
Note: Luna Lovegood could already see threstrals, as per her introduction as seen in the fifth movie.
reddir chapter 8 . 9/4/2016
Wow. This story was almost light-hearted and, I thought, quite fun until this chapter. This one chapter made it quite dark and affected at least me very strongly.

It was certainly effective, just unexpected. I think it was your bringing out such heavy details here when you'd glossed over almost everything in the previous chapters.
Grovtech chapter 18 . 8/30/2016
This is a smarter Harry, but at the same time a dumb one. Popping out right in the middle of the grand hall was not very smart. It was funny particularly when the nuclear weapons came out of the portal.

I am afraid that the whole cursed dagger thing struck me as rather overly dramatic such as the old gimmick of defusing the bomb in an emergency room.

Good Story
midnightscar17 chapter 18 . 8/6/2016
Update please
harby chapter 18 . 7/28/2016
This was an amazing story. I hope you get around to finishing it one day...
RedRustlingLeaves chapter 4 . 7/21/2016
I really liked this chapter- it was hilarious :))
LightningmasterRyu chapter 18 . 7/11/2016
this was actually really good. you should have continued it
2,443 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »