Reviews for Backwards Compatible
babiluv22 chapter 18 . 10/18
I hope you write more one day
Autumn Souls chapter 9 . 9/26
This absolutely blind loyalty to Dumbledore is just fucking stupid. Hermione knows Dumbledore was OK with letting her be raped and tortured and shes still on Dumbledore's side?
Archleone chapter 18 . 8/27
Is this story permanently dead. It was kind of interesting, but you haven't posted a new chapter in over a decade.

Then again, you haven't posted anything in several years despite having updated your profile a few months ago.
ironhair chapter 5 . 8/9
Overdramatic and stupid if he thinks his actions are normal and don't warrant someone reacting to him
ironhair chapter 4 . 8/9
Too many replies :(
Why not a more secret entry?
ironhair chapter 1 . 8/9
Reading
the3littlewords chapter 18 . 7/26
i hate to be one of those update please nuisances, but i saw your i'm back from the grave and now a zombie writer update and hoped you would continue this soon...? i'm in love with it and while i know you have a lot more recent fics you probably wanna focus on i really really hope to see more of this one.

Oh, and you're awesome btw.
kb86 chapter 18 . 7/23
I recently came across your story here and I can't help but notice you've stopped right in the middle of the tale. I've really enjoyed what I've read so far, but I can't help but wanting so much more. Do you have any plans of coming back to this story and continuing what you've started? Much appreciated and thanks for the tale thus far!
Potter says chapter 18 . 7/11
Holy shit! My favourite author in fanfiction is BACK. YES. YES. YES! I sincerely hope you'll take up this one again. Please. Please. This is a story I reminisced again and again throughout all this years. Please won't you.
After the explanation I stopped reading. The story isnt what I am looking for
It's verry sad that you stopped writing.
Aelis chapter 1 . 6/30
What a whimsical storybook like writing style so far. I especially liked the universe sneeze, I'm quite interested in seeing where this goes. Shame he didn't go back just a touch further though.
MPPC chapter 18 . 6/9
Fantastic Story. I enjoy time travel, but only when it is well put together, and this is really well written.
Tora chapter 18 . 6/4
Very impressive. Hopefully your muse will bring you back this way some day.
Simianpower chapter 14 . 5/30
Your answer to "Why doesn't Harry nuke Voldemort" is not valid. "It would be a shorter story" holds no water, since you as writer gave him nukes, and how is reducing Voldemort back to a wraith rather than a living and malignant cult leader a bad thing? This is the weakest part of the story, actually, and it's never addressed.
2,465 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »