Reviews for Eon Black Apocalypse
Yurrei chapter 5 . 4/9/2007
great chapter update! i loved when matt was so cool and collected on the outside and sorcermon was so cool too! its sad thou that matt pushed tk and tai away. i understand it's for their own good but its still sad! d'archmon is a new character and i'm still trying to figure out her part in all of this. so the wars about to start or has already started. i'm in suspense as to what will happen next! update soon please!

-brat-always-day-and-night
Tayet chapter 5 . 3/9/2007
I greatly enjoyed 'Lord of The Nightmare Soldiers' and this sequel so far. The story line, details, characters, all of it is amazing. I would love if sometime in the future you would continue this wonderful piece of literature. _
leader chapter 5 . 7/28/2005
This is an awsome story. I loved Lord of the Nghmare Soldiers. I think it would be really cool if you had the main villian be a Digidestinied. It wolud be even better if it was Tai. How Tai promised to save Matt, and then he went evil. So cool. PLEASE UPDATE!
Yakari Taito chapter 5 . 12/21/2004
You haven't updated this in four months, I'm worried. I know you've probably gone longer than that without an update but I'm getting impaitent. :P I hope your okay and planing to get the next chapter out sometime soon. _

~Yakari Taito. Been with you since the first chapter of Lord of the Nightmare Soldiers~
Guest chapter 5 . 10/16/2004
I admire the vividness of the world and the battle. I got really caught up in the story, and I cried at the beginning when TK was looking at his brother from afar, yearning to be close to him.

Quite an addictive chapter, mainly because it had alot of action, dilemmas and strategies of the digimon in the council. You displayed a shrewd but elegant Crusadermon very well. She seems to stand as Yamato's prominant enemy.

I liked the aspect of D'Archmon, the hope and light of the digimon that still exists in the Digiworld. And to see Yamato get away from his political problems at least for a short while gives me a sense of relief for Yamato's sake. XD After all, if anyone reads this, they would REALLY pity him.

At first, I was hoping that TK could follow his brother because that is what he wanted. (Although that would complicate matters.) However towards the end, seeing that TK is not the only one, I relented.

One thing that did bother me was that Yamato seemed to cut off all ties with the real world. I thought he might inquire about his parents, at least. Hmm... I guess that there was just too many things happening in the Digiworld that simply absorbs his thoughts.

I was really happy Socerymon was there, Yamato needed some morale support since he would not accept the Digidestined's.

Overall, I am very satisfied with this chapter. Fantastic execution of story. ;) I could only spot two typos, and none of them bothered me. XD So I should say you did a very good job! :D
FireBird9900 chapter 5 . 9/13/2004
Wow, that was beautifully done, no wonder it took so long. This chapter made me so mad, how dare the other regions allow their biase to control their better judgement, it is clear that they are the blood hungry one, not the South. Bravo Matt, you handled the situation like any great ruler. I'm just surprised that the digidestineds were able to keep quiet during this. I mean when has Yolie ever kept her mouth shut? (Yeah, I dislike her...) Well it has been a while since we've talked, but you still manage to surprise me. I just couldn't stop reading, this has really caught my attention, so here I am three hours after work is over trying to finish your story while being absolutely paronoid that someone is going to catch me fooling around. I just glad everybody leaves when their shift is over... So back to the story. Why doesn't Ophanimon want the other regions to know of her existance? I might have missed that somewhere, but I can't for the life of me remember the reasoning behind that. If the other regions knew of her alliance with the south, it would help Matt right? But being loyal is one of Matt's greatest trait, or biggest flaw...hm. Love the character development, and the way the council progressed. Are you sure you're not a politician? And I love the effect Matt has on people, everybody always loses control when he is the topic of discussion, don't they? LOL. Wow, I'm really rambling here. Well, I think you got the point. Love your story, hope you update soon.

FireBird9900
Master of Destruction chapter 5 . 9/2/2004
"Are the memories I hold still valid?

Or have the tears eluded them?"

I loved this chapter. It was angst and action at the same time! _ But WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO UPDATE 'LAST SWAY OF THE PENDULUM'? That's my favorite!

Oh and, if you're wondering about the quote at the top, don't bother. I was just listening to Sakamoto Maaya when I was re-reading this chapter.
kyer chapter 5 . 9/1/2004
NIGHTMARE SOLDIERS GO! THE WIZARDMON-TYPES WILL KICK ASS!

0.0

Eh... sorry about that outburst.

Great post and indeed a harbinger of action to come. Waiting patiently to discover who is in fact the real mastermind behind these terrorist attacks.

War is not to be desired nor a game. (But... I do so want to see the wizzies kick some pompous asses!)
Gwydion chapter 5 . 8/31/2004
Ah, I thank you for giving me a great ending to an awful day. _;; I hadn't had a chance to read this chapter earlier, but considering the circumstances, I'm glad. Anyway, another wonderful chapter. I'm glad you mentioned that Crusadermon's voice is more like Galadrial's (or however you spell that), though it's hard to get the dubbed voice out of my head (which is kind of amusing considering the fact that it's the same voice I pictured for Ladydevimon...). But it gives me more of an idea of how to mentally portray her. And nice job yet again with the battle scene. Metalmamemon's death made me wince and grab my eye as if to make sure it was still in place. _;;

As far as mistakes, I noticed about the usual amount, but they never seem to bother me to much. This time they seemed more like words that perhaps spell checking thought you meant one thing when you actually meant another (comments became comets (during the mururing at the beginning) for example). I think I offered before, but if you would ever like someone to beta-read, don't hesitate to ask, for any of your stories.

And as a last note, I wish you further luck with your contest. I hope to see the entry date extended since I finally got a chance to plan out and start writing a fic of my own, but since school started back up, I'm not sure how long it will take me to complete, so therefore I can't even guess a date. However, if it is extended, I'll do my best to finish in time, as I'm sure will the other authors that requested the push back. I've been enjoying the fics thus far and hope to see more up soon.

Good luck with both the contest and your own fics!
Shido chapter 5 . 8/31/2004
Hmm... Again exellent chapter, the only thing that bugged me was some typos, but then I'm one to talk _ Anyways, like I said great chapter. I like Crusadermon in this. I'm not sure whether she really is a bad guy, or just misguided. It would be interesting to watch her and find out. (I don't know why but I think she has more than just the Nightmare Soldiers on her mind, but then I could be wrong)

And I don't hate for seperating the DD, I can see Tai and the others forgiving Matt, they're all old enough to know he's trying to protect them, even if they don't need it, which I don't think they do.

I look forward to the next chapter. Ja ne!
EllaJ.W chapter 5 . 8/30/2004
i liked your response to what must have been rather rude and overly critical reviews. if you have trouble editing, you might look into enlisting a beta reader (a true novelty on , i know) to reread your work for you- nothing better than fresh eyes upon an old situation.

oh, and i still hate you...well, no, not really, but must you be so cruel to our poor darlings? Poor TK. Poor Tai. Poor Matt. *sniffle*

Geez, digimon sure are short-tempered, especially for what should be a group of dignified and mature officials and representatives. *grin* oh well...
Curtis Zidane Ziraa chapter 5 . 8/29/2004
Aw, poor Yama and TK. I like! Update soon! Yay! Your not gonna kill Yama!
AGL3 chapter 5 . 8/28/2004
Yay, Yay, Yay, Yay, you finally updated and it was so worth the wait! I loved every little bit and had better see the next part up soon! I also want a happy ending too :). Keep up the excellent work and get it up as soon as POSSIBLE!
Yakari Taito chapter 5 . 8/27/2004
Noo the chapter ended! I was really into it and then it ended. *pout*

I was a wonderful chapter though. _

I would like to be one of the ones you email when you get half way though the next chapter. So please email me at

I can't wait! O_O
Crystalstorm chapter 5 . 8/27/2004
Great chapter.I am looking forward to the next.I hope Tk and the other Destined will be able to forgive Matt when this is .