Reviews for Love Hina Separation
1v2 chapter 3 . 4/16/2008
motoko in a bunny-suit oh how i wish for a pic of that anyway this is one nice fic i beg for more please.
DMage96 chapter 3 . 3/1/2005
... ... that is funny as hell man. can wait for the next chapter. update soon and once again thank you again for your wonderful stories. lol _
DCWestby chapter 3 . 12/8/2004
Hmm.. You should work on this story.. Its very entertaining... Keep writing.
Hououza chapter 3 . 9/18/2004
Excellent chapter!

So, what happened to the other Keitaros?

Good luck & best wishes,

Hououza
Sci-Fi Raptor chapter 3 . 9/17/2004
LOL
Kurosawa Seiji chapter 3 . 9/17/2004
yay, motoko in a bunny suit! how cute! keep up, loved this story so far...

-:Kae G:-
ranger5 chapter 3 . 9/17/2004
Cute, very cute ... and six Keitaro's do resolve the "love Hina" issues with the girls don't they (g)
Gotenks01013 chapter 3 . 9/17/2004
Oh boy. We got ourselves an interesting situation here. I find it funny that this story has re-appeared days after TALON releases a similiar story. However, I love BOTH stories and they have there own unique feel. Hmm, Let the Urashima CLones duke it out.

As far as this chapter goes, i thought it was cute. Can never be enough Kei/Mot fun. Although i have to agree with motoko, The maid outfit would have been MUCH better...the the bunny suit was a great touch.
Kei-kun chapter 3 . 9/17/2004
I liked this chapter quite a bit considering that it mostly involved my favorite LH pairing. Hope to see another chapter soon.
NefCanuck chapter 3 . 9/16/2004
Oh my god this was *so* funny... Motoko in a bunny suit? BWAHAHA! I can't wait to see what you do with the others if this is any indication.
frograss chapter 3 . 9/16/2004
That was just so funny - to see Motoko doing that in the hotspring with Kei-kun. Hehehe, that was a very nice chapter. Smooth execution of the plot and the characters were nice too.
motoko lover chapter 2 . 7/13/2004
u are the best writer! can u make motoko and kietaro- i mean urashima to have some fluff?
jennyjennai chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
I have already reviewed the first chapter, but it's letting me review again? This is where I say this story is unique and very funny. Could you find it in your heart to continue please? You have quite a few really great stories just languishing around. I hope that you get the inspiration/desire to continue them. Many of us are looking forward to it.
jennyjennai chapter 2 . 6/1/2004
Excellent follow-up chapter. I really enjoyed the prank they pulled too. Things are crazy around the Hinata right now, I wonder just how weird they'll really get? Good work (as usual), I hope to see a new chapter sometime soon...
Tulkas chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
Will there be more chapters of this, or has this been junked? I've been going back through all the stories you've written and you seem to have these pots of gold sitting around that you've left off to start others