Reviews for Love Hina Separation
Kei-kun chapter 2 . 1/24/2004
This is a really good story. Ill wait for the next chapter if you put another one up.
brainiac144 chapter 2 . 12/14/2003
Ah, the attack of the Keitaro clones! As humorous as the idea is, I'd like to see you do something more with it. Also, which one is going to attend his classes? Obviously, they can't all attend class; the instructor would be really confused if six Keitaro Urashima-s responded to the roll call.
The Freak chapter 2 . 11/13/2003
6 Keitaro's...Man we are SO screwed...Good chapter update.
Kettu chapter 2 . 11/12/2003
Can't Stop Laughing.

...A.
British Dragon chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
not bad not bad at all keep on going
Hououza chapter 2 . 11/12/2003
Oh my god! This is hilarious! I have to see more!

Write more soon! Please!

Hououza
Kippenberger chapter 2 . 11/12/2003
Great fic so far.

Maybe you could have each girl be in love with a different Keitaro only to have the different Keitaros fall for a different girl.

It will the fic with the most love-triangles in all known ficdom.

Thanks!
Gilanor25 chapter 2 . 11/11/2003
that turned out quite nicely

they all get an even share...good for them

i wonder if the girls will change their appearences to their standards...u know..that might make them more distingusible
NefCanuck chapter 2 . 11/11/2003
I love this! Love Hina meets "Multiplicity"!

Really well written and I'm as curious as Haruka is to see what happens :)
PinkBeads chapter 2 . 11/11/2003
O! This is so cool, interesting, and original! I can't wait for you to update. Also, it's good to see you writing again Bugsy!
Tokyo Fox chapter 2 . 11/11/2003
The six Keitaros might want to wear differnt colored shirts to also help tell them apart.

As for the story it's funny enough but will six of them keep them happy or will you give them some personality differents to cause them to fight over a Kietaro anyways? Whatever you choose I can see this one is going to be funny.
Knight's Shadow chapter 2 . 11/11/2003
Really good update soon.I think it would be pretty cool if you paired them with the girls romanticly.
Baka-Alaskan chapter 2 . 11/11/2003
This is great. Six Keitaro's thats just great. I love this story. Can't wait for more!

*A Baka-Alaskan/SFFAL review. Shinobu Fans United in Fan Fiction. *
Cherri J. Ookami chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
I knew that something bad would happen! _

Continue.

*Clicky, click*
mr-winkie chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
ROFL...that was great!

Can you imagine what'll happen if all six Keitaros land in a "compromising" position on either Naru, Motoko, or even Shinobu? I can imagine all six Keitaro's soaring through the air right now!

Update soon!