Reviews for Love Hina Separation
Knight's Shadow chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
Very update soon.
Xoni Newcomer chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
Hahaha, that was great and very funny. I loved what you did with Kaolla, but Motoko and Naru seemed to have a bit of double personality. I'm dying to know what kind of messes can the Keitaro Team get into! I hope to see more of this soon.
Cyberwraith9 chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
Poor Keitaro, he always seems to get abso-tively hammered in your fics! I have to admit, though, it'll be interesting to see what the girls do when they don't have to fight for Keitaro's attention anymore...
bakoxnako chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
Funny story! I wish Keitaro could come and clean up my house, its a mess!

I lub ur LoveHina fanfics especially 'I my Oh Dear Me! Scambled Strawberry Eggs!'

Keep up wit the updates! _
Derek Hollaway chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
I can see it now.

One Keitaro for each girl to love.

Don't forget to put Kanako in this one.

I love this fic already.
Jim Lansing chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
what a good turnout...just enough to go around for everyone...thus problem solved...

but i do believe the repair bills and food costs are going to go up...
zero chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
great start

The girls made keitaro work too hard

and Sue with her mad science tried to make him stronger but ended up making an little team of cloned keitaro
jennyjennai chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
That was quite funny really. I thought at first there would be some angsty, anger-filled scene and Keitaro would leave. I almost died when I pictured all of those Keotaro's in the room. I could hear Naru say, "Oh great, five more perverted idiots to put up with!"

I liked the part where Su says, “Uh-oh! I knew I shouldn’t have used copier fluid in Mister GUNG-HO!” and “Ha-ha, I was just helping him get his energy back. I guess I used a little too much juice!” I can hardly wait for the next installment.
38 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3