Reviews for Time and Again
Guest chapter 4 . 1/17/2014
Please update I love your story it's been 11 years. I really want to read more. So please update soon.
Moonstar96 chapter 4 . 9/3/2012
I love your story.
Blanche K chapter 4 . 11/12/2011
This is a good story! Please continue if you have the time! Thanks -Bianca K
KatieB19 chapter 4 . 1/3/2009
this is cool i like it
ShiroSakuraTenshi chapter 4 . 8/20/2008
it like you just give away who he was, now it easy to tell it is Kohaku.
Soundscaqe chapter 4 . 7/3/2007
DUDE! YOU NEED TO UPDATE!
HakuDragon346 chapter 4 . 10/9/2006
O! Cool! Very unique plot! Oh, and where's Kohaku again? still in the spirit world no doubt, please update soon!
PENGUiN- CHAN chapter 4 . 5/24/2006
HAHAHA!THiS STORY iS FREAKiN AWESOME! YOUR A REALLY GOOD WRiTER. HAHAHA! YES BUT YOU SHOULD NEVER TRUST VENDiNG MACHiNES EiTHER! HAHAHA! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! i REALLY LiKE THiS STORY! iF YOU UPDATE i'LL GiVE YOU A COOKiE! HOW ABOUT A MUFFiN!(I)WORD GOES HERE(I/) i THiNK THAT'S HOW YOU iTLiZiALZE WORDS AND TO MAKE iT BOLD REPLACE THE i WiTH A B BUT i'M NOT SURE i'LL HAVE TO GET BACK TO YOU ON THAT.
Poro Poro chapter 4 . 3/31/2006
Heh, I really like it, but I haven't read very far. Anyway, looks good, I like your description and how you lay out the whole thing.
kitty00240 chapter 4 . 5/21/2005
lol, amen to school being evil. i have to study for zillions of exams this weekend...x.x; thankfully i already did everything i had to for today...*sighs* finally..free time. and..2003? wow...2 whole years...judging from my last review i kinda matured a bit..x.x; kinda...lol.

anywho, i think that the space skipping is because thats the format for ? personally its alot easier to read and i dont lose my place when my brother becomes a klutz and i have to help him fix something..x.x;

the bold and italics are the choices in the editor of the chapters thing? try searching through it and you might find it. btw, try microsoft word?

- Saff
Vahkhiin chapter 4 . 12/4/2004
whoz the father? Kohaku right...update..update... :) Very good story... I LOVE KOHAKU/CHIHIRO parings...
Widow's FeatherPen chapter 4 . 10/30/2004
Aika: *snickers* Interesting. Let's see how they take it...
Darkness carrier chapter 4 . 8/16/2004
I LUV THIS FIC! IT'S SO COOL! I seem to be stuck on Kohaku/Chihiro pairings... _

~Darkness Carrier
platinum star chapter 4 . 7/28/2004
Update soon!
baka-onna2003 chapter 4 . 7/26/2004
Cool. You have to update, and soon! Kohana is so cute! Hands her a random plushie doll...