Reviews for Diamond Road
catgirld86 chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
This is beautiful, I love it! I love Chihime and Kohana as well, they're my favorite! I really hope you decide to update this, or finish it. -
Skyefall chapter 2 . 1/4/2005
Hey! Great story but... PLZ update soon! _ It's been well over a year and I'm getting desperate! (that sounded so pathetic! :P) Oh well, I'll just keep hoping that you'll update soon. :D

Love the CK scene btw!
Widow's FeatherPen chapter 2 . 10/25/2004
Aika: -_- Sweet.
Darkness carrier chapter 2 . 8/16/2004
It's just one after another huh? I love ur fics, and I want u to update asap (or force u into it LOL! (If u don't know what that means, I sure didn't at first) it's Laugh out Loud.) So update before I hunt u down please? *puppy dog eyes*

~Darkness carrier
ArabellaRose chapter 2 . 8/1/2004
The part where Haku and Chihiro bumped into each other was cute. Don't take to long to make more chapters. _
platinum star chapter 2 . 7/28/2004
Hiya! I love your stories! -! KEEP WRITING AND PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
shamrock650 chapter 2 . 3/21/2004
Where's the rest? Update!
Kosetsuno Tenshi chapter 2 . 2/2/2004
I really hope you continue this fic sometime soon. I REALLY like it. It's different from all the other Kohaku/Chihiro fics out there. Please continue.
K.T.
Yaoi-Rules chapter 2 . 1/3/2004
That was good. Very good. _ I hope you update soon, I really want to see what Kohana is hoping.
momo girl chapter 2 . 1/2/2004
this fic is a new idea,i like it,please update soon)
Inu-Angel Z chapter 2 . 12/24/2003
Update your story, already! It's good! I want more!
Keya chapter 2 . 12/22/2003
Oh, poor Chihiro and Kohaku! I can't wait till they meet! Awesome story, please continue!
Kawaii Wolf chapter 2 . 12/21/2003
yay! Another great story by YOU! lol please continue soon its great storyline, very depressing! :( lol Thanks!
*~*Kawaii Wolf*~*
Shards-Of-Ice chapter 2 . 12/18/2003
i like this story!sorry i didnt review earlier...hehe...what with a paper and everything being due...ididnt get a chance to review earlier, but i did read it. pleaz continue...i dont no y u want 2 stop writing this story! oh. need to tell u, i didnt mean any offense in chap 9 of Seasons of the Heart. it was very well written and not bad at all, if you took any offence at me review...gomen! im just not so big on that subject..hehe
neways..back to this story i luv it..along with all ur other written work! have you ever considered being an author? u should...u have the talent!:)
well till next time..which might b a long time as im going 2 spain 4 like 2 weeks or sumthing...i dont want 2 go and abandon ffn...but i got no choice. Merry Christmas...or holidays, if u dont celebrate christmas.
-Syanora...is that how u spell that? i cant spell..waw! whatever...toodles..kudos for this story and everything else! keep up the good work!
buhbye!
SeraphStar chapter 2 . 11/23/2003
:) You write so beautifully. And your plot is wonderfully refreshing. I love it, I really do. This will for sure be a story I check on when I make the rounds. :) Keep up the great work!