Reviews for Unfinished Business
SerpentineRose chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
Sad story...not sad enough to make me cry, but sad nonetheless. I hate Tohru, and now after reading this fic, I hate her even more. Akito will forever be my favorite character...well, second favorite...right after Ayame...

I like your style. Keep up the good work.
Jowamago chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
aw, that's really sad. Good though! jowamago xx
Rokuness chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
o.0! so sad...Akito...GONE! (crying) Yuki doesn't deserve to be with Tohru after missing the death of Akito. Still, that is so sad. I love it!

Me
no sign of fortress x chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
wow. that was really good. ... like really good.
Sohma-Hatsuharu chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
Hello,

I really enjoyed this. It made me laugh, sigh, I'm so depressing. But anyways, I adore your storys, especially Sleepless In The Sohma House. We've talked before, and I see that my old account review is till on here.

In case you're wondering, this is Haru's Girl. I've began to write again, this time much better. I was hoping you could read my FB Yaoi fiction and tell me what you think! Either in a review, or an email. My email is on my biography thing.

-Sohma-Hatsuharu
Spanish Inquisition chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
Wow. That was really good. It didn't make me cry, but I'd be lieing if I said it didn't make me a little sad. I don't even LIKE Akito. Part of the reason I was drawn towards this... "Akito's dieing!" Anywho, I thought it was really sweet and sad, and Akito's letter to Yuki made me find a new respect for him. :) I loved it.
aisakayume chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
Oh... wow. That was an interesting one-shot. I like it.
Naroki chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
Aw that was so sad! Poor akito. I loved it! it was great! i really and trully liked it loads, i hope that you keep up the good work!

-NarokI IV Lady of ICE
Elphabala chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
Yuki the rat-san

i read all of ur fics on this site though this is the 1st review (sry but i had a time limit on comp. time)im posting. u totaly rock. my fave is SISH(initials figure it out, please tell me u arent stupid) well yeah any way PLEASE make a Yuki/Kyou one ive never found one that i like b4 so pretty please w/a chibi yuki on the top! **puppy dog eyes*chibi kyou & yuki kitty and rat eyes**

syanara

Elphie-san
rabbitTsukino chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
That was so sad but it was very well written.
ymsg chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
Okay, I got bored waiting for you to update, so I decided to explore your other works. And I have come to the inevitable conclusion that... this ROXZ! My fave pairing is definetley YukiTohru, and I really liked this one shot. *claps* Bravo!
Kativa-chan chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
I can't believe I never read this!
So sad...I need to read a happy story now *CoughNectarCough*
Great job .
Haru's Girl chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
I just adored it, Yuki The Rat. I think it was so beautiful. And even my mom thinks it is. Please keep writting your beautiful stories.
-Haru's Girl
The Rabid Toenail chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
Aw... it's so sweet and special... it made me cry... Poor Aki and Yuki...err... yeah. It was really good. Mou.
bleedthefreak chapter 1 . 2/9/2004