Reviews for A Fighter's Story
TotTyrer chapter 18 . 1/11
Ahhh! This was fantastic! Loved it all
X
InuYasha'sLullab chapter 18 . 8/30/2016
Virgen is not a phisical status or condition, is your soul that states your viginity. ( My language is Spanish, Im sorry) For example,I know this girl from my school, she was a virgin, just because she has not have an intercourse, but she was one of the biggest sluts in my school, because she didnt respect any boy in school, making everything possible to have her way with them but intercourse. However, she coudnt get her way with every one. There are men of respect out there. So, my point is, you are a virgen, because you value the most precious thing in a love relationship, wich is the kiss, the most magical, misterious act that can take you to the border or insanity when you crave it, and also can give you a turn on that border in a climax(believe me). When you describe a kiss you have a universe of feelings, when you describe an intercourse (making love) you just have a few constelations. The feeling inside of a kiss is the most mystic act we have to show our soul. Keep going the good work. Im learning English throug stories like this one.
InuYasha'sLullab chapter 18 . 8/30/2016
Congratulations! Your story is a parallel with the original one. I cried when Kagome and Kouga's father were at the temple...that moved me deeply. I also love your lemon, because I agree there's no need for sordid details(at least in this fic.) However, I desagree with you about the concep of viginity.
Miss Illusii chapter 13 . 9/19/2013
Yes, I have an account, but I can't be bothered to login. Anyway, I'm only at the end of chapter 13, BUT SHE'S GOING TO FIGHT NARAKU INSTEAD RIGHT :D
ROCKTHEWORLD300 chapter 12 . 6/1/2013
I was just looking for a good story to read when I came across this one...I usually don't review when a story is already completed but this chapter is just that enjoyable and devastating that I had to comment. ...in the beginning I thought I was going to hate kouga cause in most stories I read I do but...in this story you made him so likeable that I was sad when narku killed him...srry for the long review but this chpter was awesome
withoutwingsx chapter 18 . 2/6/2013
Ooh. I love it!
Lexaii chapter 12 . 11/27/2011
FUCK I HAVE CRIED ALL MY TEARS.

I'm in a mopey mood now. Kouga is like, the best thing ever!

i'm in love with this story, by the way ;)
TheDarkestDaisy chapter 18 . 9/7/2011
AWESOME! Im not sure if I want to read the other one though. Its sorta 4 in the moring, lol. This is a definate favourite though!
AnimePunk23 chapter 18 . 2/28/2011
wow. I really liked this story. It's pretty much a romance version (with a slight twist) of the movie Undisputed 3:Redemption, which is an awesome movie by the way! So great job!
Ma'am with Orange Hair chapter 18 . 11/16/2010
And they lived happily ever after... or not?

I guess that I have to read the sequel to find out. I'm really looking forward to it..

Be well...!
Ma'am with Orange Hair chapter 17 . 11/16/2010
Even though that no one derserves death, no matter if they're the worst criminals, I'm glad that Naraku had the same ending as his victims...
Ma'am with Orange Hair chapter 12 . 11/16/2010
No. Absolutely no. I refuse to accept that Kouga just died...!
Inupinky chapter 18 . 11/11/2010
A fantastic story! I most definately think it's one of the I've ever read! Don't stop writing, you have a great talent in you.
Jamie Graham chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Very cute story! I honestly loved it. My husband is a fighter and I also use to fight so this hit home. Great job and I can't wait for the next story!
InuKagomeForever chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
this was a good story and i enjoyed reading it! It didn't take long to read it all so it was a great length. very very cute and well written. great job! teh characters were a little out of character but it's understandable for this plot and it wasn't a huge deal. It worked out :) and it was a little rushed, but it was also straight to the point and didn't go into unnecessary events which i liked a lot. it was great flowing and there weren't any mistakes that i could see. I really enjoyed this story and the cutness of it :) Thank you so much! this is a story thats perfect as it is. no sequel or prequel or anything is needed. It was a very satisfying ending which i realllllllly liked! Thanks so much for writing this! it was great :)