Reviews for Missing My Man
Sarah chapter 4 . 7/4/2007
Hey, I've been reading your story and I quite like it. Are you going to update?
Selestia chapter 4 . 6/19/2007
*scratches her head*

I like the -idea- here...but I can't get over the whole...jumbalaya joo-joo baby hotstuff...stuff.

Keep it up, and I'll keep readin'. _
harrys-sad-fish chapter 4 . 3/14/2007
This is really a profound and great story. I am saddened that your reviewers cannot recognize your brilliant way of capturing two distinctly different POVs and integrating them to tell a moving story of loss and recovery. :-(
FAN chapter 3 . 11/24/2006
Now THAT'S original. LOVED the second chap. I know the subject matter is very dramatic, but that chapter just really made me smile. :)

I really don't understand the other reviewers. At least this piece was not dreadfully dull like about... 99.9% of fanfic is. It was too short to become dreadfully dull. As Borat would say: "I like". :)
pikapiaaml chapter 3 . 11/23/2006
I have to agree with the other reviews. There is no discernable plot, structure, or grammar. You say the story is meant to be a romance yet I see no evidence of that - only Seven's pining over her disabled husband, and subsequent affairs with half the people on the ship. And I have to say, I cannot stand C/7 or J/7 (both of which appear in this strange tale), but I won't flame you for that.

But, there needs to be SOME positive feedback. My suggestion is to go right back to the drawing board. It seems that you're writing whatever comes into your head and posting it straight away. You need to take time - to write a chapter, and then come back to it a few days later to re-read it and make ammendments. THEN post it.

I have to say, though, the basic plot is good and has potential - Seven is faced with a dilema when Chakotay becomes brain damaged. Part of her feels obliged to stay with him and care for him, yet her physical side screams out for intimate human contact, love and affection. Consumed by guilt, she has an affair with someone on Voyager. Many people in real life face this when their spouse cannot be intimate with them anymore for various reasons.

But, to conclude, you need to end this here. Don't write anymore, but redo what you have already done. It doesn't make sense so far. With work, it can do. Just perseve with it, and for godsake, find a Beta reader who will check your work before you think of posting it.
CaptainTmir chapter 2 . 4/8/2006
huh? first chap good second... what the hell
SailorSaturnthesilencer chapter 2 . 5/6/2004
The first chapter I had no clue what you were talking about. The second chapter was better.
Thomas J chapter 2 . 2/19/2004
Regarding the first chapter, I must completely agree with all the previous reviewers: drivel, to put it mildly. The second chapter started out in quite a promising manner, but I can't say I enjoyed the ending. It's just... stupid. Fine, he's not himself, but really...
me chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
Enough with the fish references already. It is really weird.
Miranda Brock chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
From the sound of the title it looked like it was going to be good, but when I started reading it I didn't understand what the hell your trying to say. What is with fish eyes or something. Please email me and tell me because I really want to know.
airaloki chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
This has got to be the most idiotic and flawed fic EVER made. My god, what were you thinking? Go back to school and learn how to write English properly, and how to make SOME sense in what you write. This was absolutely horrible.
Diosa Alexia chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
get a life please... or at the very least an education
Donna2 chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
This is quite possibly the worst piece of drivel that I've ever read. The grammer is atrocious and the intelligence level is non-existant. Go back to school and take an English Composition class.