Reviews for Follow Your Heart and Speak Your Mind
j chapter 2 . 2/19/2011
poorly written, didnt convey emotion very well, unrealistic, lots of gramatical errors.
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
I loved that. The thought processes that she went through at the beginning were so uniquely Max. And I love the conclusion she kept coming to. It was so sad that Joshua died, but you really made an emotional hit when you had Alec witness it. And the fact that Joshua gave him those instructions was so very insightful- exactly the way I see Joshua. And, of course, I can't argue with the ending. I think my favorite lines were "Maybe destiny willed me to find Logan. So, then I could find him." "and Yes, Max. I did mean it. Joshua told me to speak my mind." Nice work :)
dagda chapter 2 . 5/14/2004
I love this story! I would love it to continue. Your a good writer!
ps. an idea for a new chapter would be for Max to talk to Logan and brake up with him
Marsali Vanderhoeden chapter 2 . 3/14/2004
Iloved it so far but i think you should have her break up with logan and have logan being an ass about it make him like pull a gun on her or something and have alec protect her... just a thought.
cloudburst chapter 2 . 1/12/2004
Hey ariana! Your welcome sweetie! You continuing this story is thank you enough for me. This was a nice surprise for the new year. Glad my review inspired you to write. ::big grin:: I’m sorry that I wouldn’t be a big help in the ideas department. The ideas I can think of are all lame in my opinion. And sorry also for reviewing just now… kinda been busy over the holidays.
The irony of the sunrise… a life ended but max and alec’s together just begun. That scene made the chapter more intense. This post was just heartrending. I’m happy that Max now turns to Alec for support and strength.
You have no idea how glad I am that you’re continuing this fic! Wonderful job! happy new year! Be safe!(",)
nat452 chapter 2 . 1/2/2004
great story so far
keep up the good work
please add soon
Mrs.Robinson chapter 2 . 1/2/2004
it's... nice... but the charachters are moving too fast... it's like the suspension doesn't stick around long enough... although it is sometimes overlooked, but people really do need the long boring yet contributing descriptions about the scene or some backgroungd about the plot... i liked the start... (:
Kylia1 chapter 2 . 12/30/2003
It's verry verry cute! But why did you have to kill Joshua kill Logan. Yeah that is my plot ida kill Asha and Logan! (secretly is a shipper) mah!
evil vixen sue chapter 2 . 12/29/2003
aw what a sweet story. and i'm glad you're taking this up.
well, apart from the fact that Joshua died, which is a tragedy *sniff* you've done a good job with the M/A part. very sweet and you're right, it's a very short chapter too ;)
but hey, who am i to talk? i mean i haven't done any writing in months so i'll just keep my mouth shut about that hehehe
and sorry dear, i couldn't think of any good plot right now *sigh* it's 2.30am and my brain has turn to mush.
anyway, i hope to see an update soon ;)
Jen Drake who's too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
Aww, great story. Sad that Joshua had to die before they could tell each other. Very cute. Keep it up!
Jen~
cloudburst chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
Wow! That was short but sweet! Who knew that such a short fic can contain raw emotions and be very very moving! I’ve been wanting to read this before but really had no time… and now that I finally have… i'm happy that I did! Really clever that you used joshua’s untimely death to be a catalyst for alec to tell max her feelings! Awesome fic! Keep on writing! Great job! Be safe! (",)
feenian chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
yes, i like your story. you should write more.

i dont mind if the characters are out of character, this is your story, you are the autor and you can do what ever you like !

if people dont like it, they can go and read the story of someone else.
TKD-Princess chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
Poor Josh! And Alec was there! Poor thing... at least something good came out of it... M/A!