Reviews for From Hatred To Love
Kikyo haters chapter 21 . 2/3
Kikyo was the reason Kagome and Inuyasha are worst enemies and not friends anymore, isn't she?
Kikyo haters chapter 21 . 12/8/2016
Kikyo's the reason Kagome and Inuyasha are not friends with each other anymore at all, isn't she?
Monzoona chapter 48 . 11/28/2016
Hey, I read all the fanfic of Hatred to Love And I ADORED it! :3
Love hate drama chapter 26 . 9/12/2016
Oh GOD YES. Rumiko's not good at developing plot, characters, and romances. She just sets up a pretty nice status quo and then painfully draws it out.

Yeah sadly, it shows in all her stuff -.- painfully so in Ranma and Inuyasha as much as I love both.

It sucks, huh? -_-

"Alright! That's enough from all the four of you! Boys, girls, this is ridiculous. You've been fighting all the time and all the other time." "She/he started it! It's her/his fault!" Inuyasha, Kagome, Ranma and Akane exclaimed at the same time. "I don't care whose fault it is! I don't care who started it! You four have got to stop this constant bickering! If none of you cease this bickering at once, all the four of you will be separated wherever you can cool your tempers down." "What?!" Inuyasha, Kagome, Ranma and Akane exclaimed. "You heard me! Now go and not another word to each other." After the four exchanged angry glares/looks, Inuyasha, Kagome, Ranma and Akane were all silently fuming but they all did as they were all told to do and stormed off in different, separate directions as they refused to apologizing to each other nor talking to each other nor even looking at each other. Neither Akane nor Kagome were speaking nor talking to Ranma nor Inuyasha. Neither Ranma nor Inuyasha were speaking nor talking to Akane nor Kagome. Man, those four always bicker all the time and all the other time like this, don't they? Yup. They need to control their tempers far more than ever if you ask me, don't they?

In the Tendo residence...especially in Akane's bedroom... Akane never ever even felt so angry so she mentally complained in her mind. 'I don't deserve to be punished because of Ranma! If he hadn't been a pervert nor called me a tomboy nor going after other different girls every time...that's why I fight with him, not get along with him! But he thinks he knows so much! Ooh, I can't stand him!'

In the Higurashi residence... especially in Kagome's bedroom... Kagome never ever even felt so angry either so she also mentally complained in her mind too. 'I don't deserve to be lectured either because of Inuyasha! If he hadn't called me a wench... that's why I argue with him too, not get along with him! But he thinks he knows so much! He thinks he's so macho but he's so reckless! Ooh, I can't stand him!'

In the whole entire Tama mansion... including Ranma's bedroom... Ranma was having similar thoughts so he bitterly thought in his mind. 'I don't care how sensitive she is. That doesn't mean she gets violent and boss me around! She's such a stupid, un-cute and sexy tomboy! She thinks she knows everything! I can't stand her!'

In Inuyasha's bedroom... Inuyasha was also having similar thoughts too so he bitterly thought in his mind. 'I don't care how angry she is. That doesn't mean she gets to treat me like her pet dog! She's such a wench! She thinks she knows everything! I can't stand her!'

More than only just ten minutes later... "Those despicable, annoying jerks! We absolutely abhor them!" Kagome and Akane screamed as they flung their bags onto the couches where Nabiki sat. "What is it this time?" Nabiki asked. "Those jerks, Inuyasha and Ranma strung our last nerves! We absolutely, positively hate them!" Kagome and Akane ranted after taking a deep breath before they continued ranting as Kagome and Akane fumed silently about Inuyasha and Ranma ever since the gender drama.
Love hate drama chapter 25 . 9/12/2016

It sucks, huh? -_-

More than only just ten minutes later... "Those despicable, annoying jerks! We absolutely abhor them!" Kagome and Akane screamed as they flung their bags onto the couches where Nabiki sat. "What is it this time?" Nabiki asked. "Those jerks, Inuyasha and Ranma strung our last nerves! We absolutely, positively hate them!" Kagome and Akane ranted after taking a deep breath before they continued ranting as Kagome and Akane fumed silently about Inuyasha and Ranma ever since the tension drama.
Love hate drama chapter 24 . 9/12/2016

It sucks, huh? -_-

More than only just ten minutes later... "Those despicable, annoying jerks! We absolutely abhor them!" Kagome and Akane screamed as they flung their bags onto the couches where Nabiki sat. "What is it this time?" Nabiki asked. "Those jerks, Inuyasha and Ranma strung our last nerves! We absolutely, positively hate them!" Kagome and Akane ranted after taking a deep breath before they continued ranting as Kagome and Akane fumed silently about Inuyasha and Ranma ever since their arguments.
Love hate drama chapter 23 . 9/12/2016

It sucks, huh? -_-

More than only just ten minutes later... "Those despicable, annoying jerks! We absolutely abhor them!" Kagome and Akane screamed as they flung their bags onto the couches where Nabiki sat. "What is it this time?" Nabiki asked. "Those jerks, Inuyasha and Ranma strung our last nerves! We absolutely, positively hate them!" Kagome and Akane ranted after taking a deep breath before they continued ranting as Kagome and Akane fumed silently about Inuyasha and Ranma ever since falling out.
Love hate drama chapter 22 . 9/12/2016

It sucks, huh? -_-

More than only just ten minutes later... "Those despicable, annoying jerks! We absolutely abhor them!" Kagome and Akane screamed as they flung their bags onto the couches where Nabiki sat. "What is it this time?" Nabiki asked. "Those jerks, Inuyasha and Ranma strung our last nerves! We absolutely, positively hate them!" Kagome and Akane ranted after taking a deep breath before they continued ranting as Kagome and Akane fumed silently about Inuyasha and Ranma ever since disagreements.
Love hate drama chapter 21 . 9/12/2016

It sucks, huh? -_-

More than only just ten minutes later... "Those despicable, annoying jerks! We absolutely abhor them!" Kagome and Akane screamed as they flung their bags onto the couches where Nabiki sat. "What is it this time?" Nabiki asked. "Those jerks, Inuyasha and Ranma strung our last nerves! We absolutely, positively hate them!" Kagome and Akane ranted after taking a deep breath before they continued ranting as Kagome and Akane fumed silently about Inuyasha and Ranma ever since the drama strife.
Love hate drama chapter 20 . 9/12/2016

It sucks, huh? -_-

More than only just ten minutes later... "Those despicable, annoying jerks! We absolutely abhor them!" Kagome and Akane screamed as they flung their bags onto the couches where Nabiki sat. "What is it this time?" Nabiki asked. "Those jerks, Inuyasha and Ranma strung our last nerves! We absolutely, positively hate them!" Kagome and Akane ranted after taking a deep breath before they continued ranting as Kagome and Akane fumed silently about Inuyasha and Ranma ever since boy/girl drama.
Love hate drama chapter 19 . 9/12/2016

It sucks, huh? -_-

More than only just ten minutes later... "Those despicable, annoying jerks! We absolutely abhor them!" Kagome and Akane screamed as they flung their bags onto the couches where Nabiki sat. "What is it this time?" Nabiki asked. "Those jerks, Inuyasha and Ranma strung our last nerves! We absolutely, positively hate them!" Kagome and Akane ranted after taking a deep breath before they continued ranting as Kagome and Akane fumed silently about Inuyasha and Ranma ever since the drama tension.
Love hate drama chapter 18 . 9/12/2016

It sucks, huh? -_-

More than only just ten minutes later... "Those despicable, annoying jerks! We absolutely abhor them!" Kagome and Akane screamed as they flung their bags onto the couches where Nabiki sat. "What is it this time?" Nabiki asked. "Those jerks, Inuyasha and Ranma strung our last nerves! We absolutely, positively hate them!" Kagome and Akane ranted after taking a deep breath before they continued ranting as Kagome and Akane fumed silently about Inuyasha and Ranma ever since the arguments.
Love hate drama chapter 17 . 9/12/2016
Akane Tendo (Ranma 1/2) and Kagome Higurashi (Inuyasha) are hated because they're annoying, bitchy, shallow, weak, constantly getting in trouble, mean to Ranma and Inuyasha, and their romances with Ranma and Inuyasha suck. Hey, wait a minute! I like Kagome because I like her in spite of all of those traits, feel she's a strong heroine, and I don't get the hate I see for her. I also like Akane too because it's similar to the reason why I like Kagome and Akane's a much more heavily flawed character, as both a person and a character but I still adore her and how feisty she is though.

Indeed, a lot of these characters are disliked without good reasons. And in Ranma 1/2, the characters are supposed to be very flawed, and while Akane is flawed, she's purposefuly so, and not more than other characters. With Kagome, people forget that Inuyasha was quite vicious in the begining of the series.

Kagome and Akane sadly are victims of Rumiko's bad whorish writing. Kagome and Inuyasha's romance is forced, HARD. Akane and Ranma need to move on. Ryoga is better for Akane and Ukyo for Ranma... Ranma 1/2 while a wacky show has a aspect of Evangelion I had "Forceful father". Why are all bad fathers named Genma?!

It sucks, huh? -_-

More than only just ten minutes later... "Those despicable, annoying jerks! We absolutely abhor them!" Kagome and Akane screamed as they flung their bags onto the couches where Nabiki sat. "What is it this time?" Nabiki asked. "Those jerks, Inuyasha and Ranma strung our last nerves! We absolutely, positively hate them!" Kagome and Akane ranted after taking a deep breath before they continued ranting as Kagome and Akane fumed silently about Inuyasha and Ranma.
Anti love hate chapter 16 . 8/19/2016
Akane Tendo (Ranma 1/2) and Kagome Higurashi (Inuyasha) are hated because they're annoying, bitchy, shallow, weak, constantly getting in trouble, mean to Ranma and Inuyasha, and their romances with Ranma and Inuyasha suck. Hey, wait a minute! I like Kagome because I like her in spite of all of those traits, feel she's a strong heroine, and I don't get the hate I see for her. I also like Akane too because it's similar to the reason why I like Kagome and Akane's a much more heavily flawed character, as both a person and a character but I still adore her and how feisty she is.

Anti love hate chapter 12 . 8/19/2016

It sucks, huh? -_-

In the Higurashi residence... especially in Kagome's bedroom... Kagome never ever even felt so angry either so she also mentally complained in her mind too. 'I don't deserve to be lectured either because of Inuyasha! If he hadn't been rude nor grumpy nor called me a wench... that's why I argue with him too, not get along with him! But he thinks he knows so much! He thinks he's so macho but he's so reckless! Ooh, I can't stand him!'

More than only just ten minutes later... "Those despicable, annoying jerks! We absolutely abhor them!" Kagome and Akane screamed as they flung their bags onto the couches where Nabiki sat. "What is it this time?" Nabiki asked. "Those jerks, Inuyasha and Ranma strung our last nerves! We absolutely, positively hate them!" Kagome and Akane ranted after taking a deep breath before they continued ranting as Kagome and Akane fumed.
3,247 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »