Reviews for From Hatred To Love
Witch Liko Tomoko
Kikyo haters chapter 45 . 2/7
A ghost of Liko Tomoko really should've gotten her revenge on her murder, Kikyo Tataki
Kikyo haters chapter 46 . 2/7
I'm sorry but you really should've shown the scene where Kikyo Takati was arrested by the police for the murder of Liko Tomoko until she waited here in the juvenile detention center.
Guest chapter 40 . 11/28/2017
ok
Joshua Chaos chapter 2 . 10/31/2017
Actually Kikyo is more like she was in the show except for her love for Nuraku or Inuyasha.
Joshua Chaos chapter 1 . 10/31/2017
Good story so far but I have to admit that Kikyo seems more attached to Inuyasha in this story.
Love Hate Drama chapter 39 . 8/19/2017
1. Ranma/Akane - The perfect hot and cold relationship every episode brings new memorable moments show just how much they care for each other... even if they don't admit it. Simply put the best anime I have ever seen pure class in comedy and romance and it got me started on my anime addiction, it has it all for me, Ranma and Akane's love/hate relationship, all the action, the characters are amazingly coolia, and the comedy factor is to the max! (Miss Rumiko, I bow to your genius bows.)

2. Inuyasha/Kagome - Another hot and cold relationship but just different than Ranma/Akane cause of the fact they've both admitted they love each other topped by the kiss in the second movie. How could I not put this up, this is up in my list just cause of Kagome and Inuyasha and their love hate relationship. I'm telling you pure class moments in every episode cause of these two, plus who wouldn't like to go back in time and fight demons?

Ranma deserves a better father than that Genma anyway.
Love Hate Drama chapter 38 . 8/19/2017

I wish I knew about Koga's and Ayame's parents.
Love Hate Drama chapter 37 . 8/19/2017

Genma Saotome never ever even deserves to be the father nor the husband at all anyway.
Love Hate Drama chapter 36 . 8/19/2017

I wish I knew about Rin's parents.
Love Hate Drama chapter 35 . 8/19/2017

I wish I knew more about Rin's brothers.
Guest chapter 34 . 8/19/2017

I wish I knew more about Sesshomaru, especially the reason why he hated humans until he met Rin.
Love Hate Drama chapter 33 . 8/19/2017

I wish I knew more about Miroku's and Sango's mothers.
Love Hate Drama chapter 32 . 8/19/2017

I wish I knew more about Inuyasha and Sesshomaru's father.
Love Hate Drama chapter 31 . 8/19/2017

I wish I've seen Rin as a teenaged girl and a young grown up adult woman.
3,342 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »