Reviews for Something Almost Admirable
xandria chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Wow. This is impressive work. It evokes so many emotions at once, I couldn't even begin to describe it. Well done!
reconquista chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Wow. Just wow. That was incredibly well written. it showed Sephiroth's passion without making it a complete lemon, and you gave him a bit of humanity, which I always like. It's very refreshing to finally read a SephAeris where Sephiroth isn't a cruel sadistic rapist. Because he isn't. He shows some true emotion in Crisis Core, and I think you captured it very well in this story. I bow to your awesomeness. Please write more!

*Sorry about the enormous review, but it was just so amazing I couldn't help it :P*
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
o, wow. excellent. I loved it.
Puisin Topaz chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Wow this was certainly different. But I liked it, the emotions and the words just flow through. And I thought how Sephiroth showed Aerith a small bit of humanity. That set it all in motion beautifully, anyway I loved this story. Amazing job.
OrangeKisses chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
UGhh... Bah... Gah! Dude that was just... Bah! I just wanna cry my eyes out now! _

Lt. RaIQ
Sher chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
This story makes me cry. ]
Rogue Rikku chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
I have to say, I have only just finished Final Fantasy VII since my brother always said I should play it. However, I did enjoy the game and I have also enjoyed this story. I think it was well written.
Silvara chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
Well narrated, though I don't like the behaviour you gave to Sephiroth.
Mansonkitty87 chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Wow, this was so different from what I would have been lead to expect, and for that it's got my vote. Great work, very sad.
jeuxmungandr chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Was written beautifully and was absolutely magnificent for a one-shot. My hat's off to you and your splendid writing skills.
thegr8sephiroth chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
whoa... A bit limey, but well-written. I like the way you arranged everything, gave him that little vestige of humanity. Very good.
Solaria735 chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
Wow. The characterization of Aeris in this story was marvelous, and her plea to Sephiroth was just so gripping. Even more gripping was his reaction to it, and the ending just made me breathless. Truly an incredible AeriSeph.
Paper Bear chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
Another story from you that leaves me absolutely in awe. Great job!
Ashi Halfangel chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
You are so on my favorites list. You are increible!
Tessith chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
It's so rare to read something good on This was a GREAT fanfic, and I really applaud you for it. Writing believeable AeriSephs is not an easy task, but well-done ones are my favorite fics ever. Great work.