Reviews for Shadowing Death
brokentoy19 chapter 9 . 12/21/2003
good job,
im intrigued, update soon :)
LightOfTheDays chapter 9 . 12/21/2003
Hey! You did not tell me you updated! Is it time to bring in Liz, and give us readers some Liason? I hope Brenda and Alcazar really do get together and Brenda sees either Sax or Jam (JAM) and flips. Just, some possibilities. LOL Great Chapter, and I can't wait for another Chapter...
Irish Contessa chapter 1 . 12/20/2003
Hey- for some reason is not allowing me to review chapter 9 so this is actually for that chapter. It's great. I can't wait for Alcazar to bring elizabeth to jason. he has no idea what he is in store for. i can just imagine the plan she and jason cook up to get him out of there and still keep brenda safe. i loved how you had elizabeth go to the spot jason was "killed" at. that was classic and jason would have known that's where she'd go even if no one else would have realized it. keep up the updates.
Fehr'sgirl chapter 9 . 12/20/2003
So he wants to be able to control Sonny..
He wants Brenda..
Give us more!
colleen chapter 8 . 12/20/2003
OH MY HOLY GOODNESS
PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF MIKE CONTINUE!
look at the addiction in my eyes!
SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
colleen:)
Kat chapter 8 . 12/19/2003
Wow another great one please continue. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Underscored chapter 8 . 12/17/2003
Nice chapter and fic as a whole! I knew you wouldn't let Jason die ;). Love to see where you go with Luis needing Liz. Keep up the good work :).
Shamira chapter 8 . 12/16/2003
Good for you, getting the day off from school. So did I, thanks to the ten inches of snow that got dumped on her unwanting heads. Did you really just say only one chapter left in Frozen? Excuse me while I proceed to cry. *bawl* *sob* *wail* *weep*
Okay, now that I'm done with the bawling, sobbing, wailing, and weeping...what a great chapter! I absolutely loved the Brenda and Sonny scene, how she knows that part of Sonny goes with the people he cares about when he dies, and how she noticed that his eyes were dead. I watched the Sonnylicious marathon on soapnet, and my mom had thought before that his character hadn't changed much. But we both noticed he used to joke and smile and laugh a lot more. She couldn't figure out why, but I did. Everything changed after Lily. So sad :(
Back on track. More specifically, back to Michael. I can so see that kid doing that. I loved how he tried to make the phone call and he doesn't understand and won't accept that Jason is dead. So when's the funeral? not to be too blithe about it :p
Then there's Jason. I cannot WAIT to see what you do. I'm sure they'll bring Elizabeth to him, but how will they pull it off? I cannot wait! I'm being repetivie, so update soon, you know you wanna ;)
LizzieBella chapter 8 . 12/16/2003
Good chapter! Good job with the emotion from Micheal. You did it well. What has Luis got planned for Jason and Liz? Update ASAP.
Cara Mia chapter 8 . 12/16/2003
I liked this chapter. I'm not big fan of Carly, but my heart broke for her when she thought she had convinced Michael about what death is. I'm sad for Michael - he's just a child who's had to deal with a lot for someone his age.
Now, intorduction of Alcazar certainly is an interesting twist. What does he want with Jason? I guess only time will tell. I'm glad that u decided to post a new chapter after all this time and I hope that you'll write more soon.
Cara
karen chapter 8 . 12/16/2003
wow another great chapter! thanks for updating. anyways update soon!
Irish Contessa chapter 8 . 12/15/2003
HEY thanks for the plug! That's great. I promise you'll get another chapter soon and I am working on a Liason fic too so I'll get it up as soon as possible. Okay, now for the real reason I'm supposed to be doing this...WOW! Great chapter. I love how you wrote Michael's reaction because children do have a really hard time understanding the concept of death, even when they are surrounded by it. I also liked how you painted the play between Brenda and Sonny. And how Sonny knew that he was slipping but that he needed to fight. I can't wait to see what Alcazar does with the info about Elizabeth. Suggestion: Have Liz kill Alcazar, cuz that would be cool! I guess I better go get to work on one Power. Keep it up.
Dee chapter 8 . 12/15/2003
Alright! A Jason and Elizabeth reunion. Keep going, can't wait to read what happens next.
brokentoy19 chapter 8 . 12/15/2003
wonderful job!
i am defenitely looking forward to more!
update soon :)
T chapter 7 . 12/15/2003
OH! MY! Now that is what I call a twist. VERY GOOD! You have me wondering what comes next. :)
273 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »