Reviews for Tempus Edax Rerum
RainbowHeart chapter 11 . 1/8
I read this at work but didn't get a chance to review.

This was a wonderful read. Everything came together in the end. I admit I was teary eyed while Greenleaf was remembering his friendships with the Fellowship.

I'm in awe of this piece of work and the fact that you came up with this idea.

Lovely. Thank you for sharing it. :D :D :D :D
5815chacha chapter 11 . 5/8/2014
Even if this story was wrote a long time ago, it's from very far the MOST beautiful fiction i've never read in my life! I simply cry in front of my conputer at the end. You have an amazing talent in writing. Thank you very much for this moment. I'm never gonna look at the movies in the same way ever again.
Archiril chapter 11 . 8/6/2013
That was a truly interesting fic! Even though it seemed Au, the plot was very well thought through, and I just loved Greenleaf! I wouldn't mind any other story like this ;)
ForeverRainingFire chapter 11 . 5/20/2013
Great story! I really enjoyed it! I thought you did a good job keeping Legolas and Greenleaf separate (I know that can be difficult in these types of stories). I liked the way you ended it, even though it was sad!
CC.V.RG chapter 11 . 1/22/2011
Wow, this is a really good story! I didnt think that i would like it, but it definitely surprised me and surpassed my expectations! The ending was so sad...i thought we were never going to see legolas again (but then the epilogue came around, and i nearly cheered out loud).

Anyway, great story! I really loved it! :)
Cushion chapter 11 . 10/7/2008
...Its been almost five years, but what the heck. I feel the need to leave a review since you made me all teary after reading this.

Beautiful and original story. It's pretty sad and touching, since Legolas had to be the one who sacrificed everything. Poor Greenleaf.

Nevertheless, the image of Legolas in all black and using guns, leave me squealing and drooling!

You are a wonderful writer, I absolutely loved all the LOTR's stories you wrote!
Jenny chapter 11 . 12/24/2007
Ah...this is one of those stories that deserve so much more attention. It's beautifully written. Albeit sometimes it is a little choppy and a little rushed, the sentiments it explored is just so...achingly amazing. Loved it. Loved it. Loved it. It's such an interesting concept, so big that it sure takes a lot of courage to explore and a lot of skill to execute it so well. I think I only wish it is longer because this concept entails this dramatically different story with a mind boggling time frame. Oh well, this is small and self contained and beautiful on its own. thank you so much for sharing your talent with us.
lady angst chapter 11 . 9/30/2007
That was so beautifully sad! I know that the tragic ending is probably the "better" way to go, but I'm so glad you wrote a happy ending too. Oh, I'm not sure if I'm sad or happy now! :*)
SoConfusified chapter 11 . 7/13/2007
This was cool. very sad, but cool. I liked it!

SoConfusified chapter 3 . 6/20/2007
So far- I'm enjoying this!

OMG! ITS LATIN! * Runs Away* It's infected every aspect of my life... AH!Love it!

The Visitor chapter 11 . 5/26/2007
I also read this story some time ago and have yet to review. Better late than never, eh?

This was just very sad and, I will admit, confusing with time travel, different realities and the like. "Time" allows for both a heart-breaking, sad ending and a happy ending. I truly thank you for bringing the fellowship together in the end. It would hurt too much to think that they never met, never formed that bond.

I also thank you for that painting. Greenleaf saved all of Middle-Earth. It would be cruel for him to have never existed.

This was great. Prince Legolas and "future" Prince Legolas. It's like a two for one, although Legolas did come across as his own antagonist. It's not his fault, really! To find out your own fate is just...not right.

This fanfic deserves a lot more reviews. I'm tempted to go reread and review every chapter, but I'm sorry I don't have that much time. Oh, and as a latin student, I also loved the title.
Kelsey Estel the TolkieNarnian chapter 11 . 6/23/2006
Mirrordance, I'm sorry it took me so long to finally find this story. I read many of your others, but for some reason I never got around to this one.

I loved this. Absolutley wonderful. The tragedy and loneliness portrayed by Greenleaf's character, the interactions between the fellowship and our futuristic elf, perfect. This is probably the best AU fic I have read, and the only 10th walker fic that actually merits reading.

Though, upon thinking about it, if the Ring HAD been destroyed in the beginning, Aragorn probably wouldn't have been born (King Arathorn marrying Gilrean?) and wouldn't have married Arwen; Frodo and Sam wouldn't have become such great friends, Sam wouldn't have had the courage to marry Rosie, and Bilbo would have been long dead from his adventure in The Hobbit... though, would there have been orcs still? And spiders in Greenwood? Gosh! This is making my head spin just thinking about it!

Again, great story, brilliant, I loved it.

ForeverinMoonlight chapter 11 . 3/25/2006
Wow, that was a great but sad story. :( :( :( Poor Greenleaf/Legolas. I both hated and loved the ending of chapter 11, because it was so tragic...poor poor Greenleaf...:(
camille chapter 11 . 1/17/2006
I thought your story was fantastic with a novel concept. I found how you used time travel in the story to be logical and easily followed. Thanks for taking the time to write such an interesting story.
narel-chan chapter 11 . 10/30/2005