Reviews for Spin Edge
Omnicat's to Lazy to Log In chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
This was good.
ileadreike chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
Oh... my... god.

That's seriously your first time writing from Catherine's POV? T_T I wish I had that kind of talent... Beautiful piece, though. Seriously, it's almost poetic. Wish I could offer some constructive criticism, but I'm afraid all I can do is marvel at your talent and wish i had some.

_ keep writing, you're truly gifted.

-Ilea Dreike
IsleofSolitude chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
That is so sweet! I love Catherine, and I love Trowa. This is going on my faves list.
Hermonthis chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
Very cool story. (I love the title, BTW.) And yes, I could imagine Catherine throwing her knives into the air, twisting, turning, simultaneously with her thoughts. Once again, VERY cool story.
Ley chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
Wow, this was great! It made me smile and I could just imagine Catherine twirling her knives, heck, I could see her twirling them around absentmindedly as she was thinking, looking at the crowd. Great job, keep up the good work! Cheers!
Bree In Diamonds chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
very nice. i'm kinda confused actually about catherine and Trowa's relationship. are they siblings or what? lol. anyway, great fic. keep it up
Adaon chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
Berry, you are one of the best authors I have ever read. I have to come back and read your stories time after time because they are that good and I always pick up something I missed before. Great work.