Reviews for Is she REALLY going out with Him?
Panda Cannons chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I love Krillen and 18's relationship, even if people don't think they belong. There so cute! I funken love this story!
Sharpclaws chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
awesome story. loved the "candle incident" sorry but I have a sick sense of humor. -
DemonLord17 chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
The fortune cookie part was the best part. At the end of it I was laughing my head off, great story! People should make more of these people perspective stories. Keep it up!
Krillin Fan chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
This thing actually had me in tears! For tworeasons, actually. One, this was beautiful, and I think that this is what their relationship would really be like. Two, I know what it's like to be insulted like that. Though I haven't been called shorty or cue ball,seeing as how I'm over 6 feet, and, well, kinda hairy; I have, however been called an ape, pig, freak, waste of space, etc. Stories like this one kinda give me hope, ya know?
Krillin Fan chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
AWESOME! I can't get enough of those two!
dark dragon 00 chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
thats a really good fic and the characters where deffenatlly in character dead on.
Silent Rocker chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
dunno how they keep comin, but again, awesome story
Makaze no Anrui chapter 1 . 12/20/2003
wowie...i love it! this is a really original fic...i've never really seen one where it has other guys' POVs about juuhachi and kuririn [aka krillin] being together. Very nice! .
Sailor Otaku chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
Hey Krill-sensei!

Don't guys know that women want nice, polite men? (or at least i do) Anyway this fic was funny! Though, what Juuhachi did to that one guy was kinda mean, but SERVES HIM RIGHT! When a lady says no, she MEANS NO! GO Get 'em Juuhachi! _ Well, anyway, Keep it up Krill!

Sailor Otaku
Knight's Shadow chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
nice story.
Deadly Beauty chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
Aw, was a GREAT story, that was so cute, and it made me laugh, especially that guy in the night club, wht a doofus he was.

I really enjoyed this story, it was such a good idea and it made me smile. Are you going to update your tother fic soon?

Keep up the great work!

Deadly Beauty

Fave stories list

Fave authors list

DARK KI A.K.A. LEE chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
that was cute. granted those two are not on my favorite couple list. but they were very cute and, it was a very cute story too. great jod.
mkh2 chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
Aw-w-w, cute... I've always thought that Juuhachi and Kuririn were one of the cutest couples on DBZ.

Sorry, but I'm too lazy to log on Mikki/Laura
dark-mean-me chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
GREAT story, I loved reading it, it was really funny.
trunksvegetafrodoclex chapter 1 . 11/11/2003