Reviews for Hunted
Telula13 chapter 7 . 1/12/2011
SOOOO GOOOOD!

Can't stop reading, must finish :)
Telula13 chapter 9 . 3/6/2010
I really loved this story. I like your writing style because you get right to the point, there's no 20 chapters where nothing happens and it just gets drawn out way too much. I loved the action, great plot and emotion. :)
Taletha chapter 9 . 5/19/2005
Aw! GReat job. Pleanty of action and drama.
Taletha chapter 8 . 5/19/2005
Oh thank God! I damn near had a heart attack when that creep moved in on Sara. You go Grissom, saving the day - so to speak.
Taletha chapter 7 . 5/19/2005
OMG! He shot Sara and pinged GRissom with metal balls! The calvalry has to arrive son or else!
Taletha chapter 5 . 5/19/2005
Man, I was holding my breath the entire time, wondering if he would wake up. Run you fools! Run!
Taletha chapter 4 . 5/19/2005
I hope the guys hurry and find them, that man is nuts. Here's my favorite quote:

"You know if we weren't lying in a pool of mud with the rain pelting down on us, freezing our asses off and hiding from a psychopath whose just spent half the day hunting us down like animals so that he can then kill us... This would be nice," Grissom murmured. Sara grinned and closed her eyes.
Taletha chapter 3 . 5/19/2005
This is so crazy!
Taletha chapter 2 . 5/19/2005
I've always wanted for Grissom and Sara to get closer, but this was not what I had in mind. I hope that Catherine and Brass figure out what's going on. Very exciting!
Taletha chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
Of course, some lunatic killer had to go and interrupt the delicious flirting between Grissom and Sara! I was dying to see what happened when they got to Sara's apartment. These killers have no respect for personal time.
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 9 . 11/24/2004
Nice story!

I love it!

Keep up the good work!
Carbyluv chapter 9 . 10/4/2004
This is by far one of the best stories I have ever read! No exaggeration! My only wish is that it was longer so I could have savored it for more time! I really, really loved it! Please, keep writing!
sylverrose chapter 9 . 7/27/2004
That was a great fic. I could actually see the whole fic play out like it was an episode. I was glued to the end. Great job! Grissom and Sara make a great team both on and off of the job. ;)
Ramona315 chapter 9 . 4/4/2004
Hey imaginejorja, I just got done reading your story. Very very cool btw! Love Sara/Grissom, great great stuff!
thegreenpuma88 chapter 9 . 2/12/2004