Reviews for Prodigals 15: Cryptic Love Letters
Tracer1379 chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Super thumbs up!

Loving this series so far. The glances into the story here and there really let you use your imagination on the in between times.
Roguechere chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Your dedication to this story is amazing.

Very cool.
SkyRogue chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
I can't find it. Could you send me a direct link via pm? Thanks!

Is katt's aerie your livejournal or what?
Dawns Heart chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
Hey, I jsut went to your site to see those letters. I cannot begin to imagine the amount of time put into those letters, but they are frigging amazing. I really enjoyed them.
gaea chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
wow. just wow. i loved how you did this. totally worth the wait.
Silent Doom chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
I really enjoyed the format of this part of Prodigals. Took me a while to figure it out though! It was kind of sad... I squinted for a few minutes thinking, "I can't read this..." before I realized that if I CLICKED on the images, they got bigger. Then, a few minutes later I realized each seperate postcard, letter, etc. could be viewed, and that clicking on a postcard AGAIN let me view the back. After that, I got a real kick out of it. I also enjoyed trying to piece together which items went where. Nice work!
Rupeshwari chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
As confusing (and brilliant) as the format was I absolutely loved it. It was like digging through my Grandma's house and finding a shoebox of old postcards, and me being the nosy person that I am, reading them and trying to piece them together. Rest assured, it was much more interesting than anything in my Grandma's house. ;)

I think (or hope, cause that'll mean I'm not as dense as I believe) that we're still supposed to be a bit confused at this point, which the format served wonderfully, as we only get bits and pieces of information and it's most likely not read in the proper order.

Anyway, hopefully we'll have those answers soon. *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge*

Oh and thanks for both freaking me out and forcing me into a short spurt of uncontrolled giggles with the whole Prof. X/Moira correspondence. Sadly, it was probably the first thing that caught my attention in the email. I blame it on Hotmail and their horrible Spam controls.

Rupeshwari
Jean1 chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
Got to be one of the most creative fan fictions ever! Bravo. That and I mostly just love this movie verse of yours. Finally a story where Logan is just off by himself most of the time and the other X-Men including Scott and Gambit are focused on. My only issue is that I feel like I missed a "chapter" when Rogue work up as to how she handled what she felt in her head with both Carol and Gambit (Scott and Gambit were too worried for it to come out so clean it seemed) but I'm glad to see this next story as it's so good. More!
Misa1124 chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
That was extremely different. Took me a while to figure out that the postcards could be read, too. Anyhow, I'm left slightly confused as to what has happened but I think I get the gist. They took off, have been gone for five months, and leave snippets of correspondence. Got it. Well, definitely looking forward to the next intallment!
Zeelee chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
*%$# (&)%$)!

Godammit. You sure know how to keep a fan waiting, don't you? *glares*

Am very confused, but I think that's just due to the fact that it's before noon on a schoolday. I'm sure your story will make more sense when I read it again.

You're so creative! I love the postcards and email idea, and of course, I am dying to know who the person 'pursuing' them is. I loved it, even if I am confused.
MortonGirl chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
Love it. Love. It. LOVE IT.

Please, I beg of you, don't make us wait so long to find out what happens next! I'm curious - do Remy's headaches have to do with Mr. Sinister? You could just run and run with this series, you know that, right? There's no rule that says you have to stop at 16. Or 17. Or eleventy-seven.

I liked the correspondence - it was sort of Nick Bantock-ish, but better, because I love your charaterizations. This is the only time I've felt anything for Scott Summers besides utter apathy.

So, what will it take to get you to update? Flowers? Chocolates? Promises I don't intend to keep?