Reviews for Shared Hearts
Ghostwriter chapter 3 . 10/26/2009
Aw, Jase...wow. I love it. Keep up the great work. Catch ya on the flip side.
HorseRidersHaveMoreFun chapter 3 . 1/16/2009
I really hope you come back and finish this story along with the "The" series...really want to read what you write for Zack and Tommy in those... looking forward to more of Billy/Tommy/Jason in this one.
Bee's Girl chapter 3 . 10/24/2007
Argh, they better beat you to write this! I really like the whole idea, definately something I haven't seen before, and our prologue was very...hm...inticing? thats probably not the right word, and it's probably not spelt correctly but I hope you know what I mean.

Great, love it!

Can't wait to read more!
PernDragonrider chapter 3 . 5/13/2006
I know you've probably lost track of this story; however this is the second time I've stumbled across it and read through the three chapters that are here on I'd love to see the finished version someday and hope that you'll pick up the thread where you left off.

I'm very intrigued as to what happens to bring all three of them together and whether they actually stay together after leaving Triforia.

Please, if you've finished it but never updated it, e-mail me a copy in RTF, plain text, or word formats. I'm really dying to know what happens to Jason, Tommy, and Billy. Especially since the prologue has Jason in such bad shape.

Please, please, please?

Wonderfully written and I hope for more in the future. Hope is always good isn't it?
RavynOwl chapter 3 . 9/15/2005
Great start here. Really got me wondering how we get from Jase a prisoner to Jase in the middle of a Tommy/Billy sandwich.

Please don't leave Jason in this mess. Please tell us how he gets out. Please? *puppy dog eyes* (Next step is temper tantrum. You have been warned...) ;)
Lil Saiyan chapter 3 . 8/10/2004
I like dis story are u gonna continue it i hope so
Peekaboo42 chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
So, is this story officially abandoned? You've left Jason in a precarious position. Will you please post another chapter soon so we can see how our favorite boy in red is doing?
HuntoB chapter 3 . 2/27/2004
More, More More! I love it, the best bit is that all three of my fav's are together! Please update, pretty please? I've been good! :P Keep up the good work!
ctymose chapter 3 . 2/10/2004
Tap..Tap..Tap on the monitor screen. Are you still out there?
Looking forward to the continutation of this story and more of CBTE!
rose chapter 3 . 12/12/2003
Excellent piece. A different spin using a triad. I look forward to the story's continuation.
agge chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
i cant add more to what Dagmar brought out because thats exactly the way i felt with this chapter, therefore a bit disappointed. you're so good with what you write that this chapter was a bit of a let down.
Dagmar chapter 3 . 12/1/2003
A bit too repetitive, sorry. You're making a good point and I like the way you're trying to emphasize the emotional distress of all three, but it feels as if you're hitting the reader over the head with it rather than builing things up more gradually.
Otherwise, I'm looking forward to where this is going.
mchakotayparis chapter 3 . 11/30/2003
Dear "Girl in a read jacket"
Thank you for another great chapter. Please keep them coming.
MChakotayParis
Rena
cobalt-blue chapter 3 . 11/30/2003
Very nice piece of work. We've already talked about it, but I thought I should make it official. You know I keep looking forward to this one. Keep up the good work, and I can't wait for some hot ranger boy sex.
Danny
agge chapter 2 . 11/19/2003
nice work again. and interesting twist. jase started his relationship with billy b/4 tommy. although i am wondering how the love btween billy and tommy is gonna develope, cause it is very clear that he doest have those feelings just yet.