Reviews for Shadowless Like Silence
ashes at midnight chapter 5 . 12/26/2009
wow, i really liked this. so twisted, but so fun!
anonymous chapter 2 . 9/9/2007
sorry but thats really gross, he seriously needs to get some as it has obviously been awile lol seriously! the angel in this is a little to pervy (is that even a word!) -
shahid chapter 5 . 12/9/2003
nice! plz bring in the scoobies and show more of the cool trio (W, G & C). update soon.
PS plzplzplzpzl put up another chapter of all ur stories ;)
Imzadi chapter 5 . 12/8/2003
Dana, at least Lindsey isn't completely unrewarded for his devotion to Darla. I'm still extremely worried about him. If there's any way he can escape the fate which I fear is in store for him (and that includes going to Hell when Darla kills him), please make it so.
shahid chapter 4 . 12/2/2003
COOL! great chapter. plz continue. how about a cameo appearance from the scooby gang. update soon.
connor chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
you'll get alot more reviews if you start back on ceremony of innocence..
CaffeineTed chapter 3 . 11/20/2003
this is really good... i like the idea of repeating the plan angelus put to darla and the plan darlas now putting to angel... this is good, continue.
Kaion Vin chapter 3 . 11/19/2003
Can't wait to see what happens next. I don't know why I like Darla as a character so much... she's just so interesting and there are so many possibilities...
Imzadi chapter 3 . 11/19/2003
I'm very apprehensive, Dana, but I'm glad Lindsey & Darla had one good time before whatever horrible is going to happen to him happens! Lindsey is very conflicted, isn't he? Sushi & ribs-I've always thought he was a Gemini. But I thought Darla told him she didn't even remember her real name (in the episode Darla, I believe).

BTW Guess who's going to be on Angel very soon!

(Imzadi does the happy dance!)
PTBvisiongrrl chapter 2 . 11/14/2003
Excellent writing, so melancholy with just a tinge of dangerous undercurrent! Can't wait to read more...
shahid chapter 2 . 11/12/2003
COOL! good story. plz continue. i would like it if the scoobies and the fired fang gang made more than cameo appearances. updte soon.

PS: where's ACQUAINTED WITH THE NIGHT?
Imzadi chapter 2 . 11/11/2003
I see what you mean, Dana, about feeling sorry for all of them. I especially feel bad for poor Lindsey (that doesn't surprise you, of course!). He loves her too much to do what needs to be done (as if he could!). And she won't even give herself to him. It makes me want to cry.
Imzadi chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
Dana, darling, have I told you what a marvelous writer you are? You have captured all of them-Darla, Lindsey, Angel-so well. My dear boy has been drawn with such love & sympathy that I can't help but get misty-eyed over him. Poor, poor Lindsey! And I can even sympathize with Darla, too. What a magnificent story! Great, great job!
spike summers chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
nice.. good story.. needs more angel bashing lol.. im still stalking you lol