Reviews for Leveling Las Vegas
Pixieblade chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Holy Mother of God this was great! I didn't stop laughing the entire time I was reading this. Too perfect and spot on for all of them! Domo!
Val Mora chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
Was sent here via permetaform's rec list, and I'm glad I read this - it's very funny!

(especially dealer!Hakkai. Because I can so see that.)

(and Sanzo with his tape recorder)

And with all the anachronisms in the original Saiyuki, this might very well work in the actual universe. Sort of.

Anyway, enjoyed it lots, and my favorite line is the exchange of, "You can't kill him. I've tried." / "But the bulletproof vest helps!"
narrizan chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
ahahaha! i read this one over from EftW, and its still funny. You really paint such a picture of them.
wolflover chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
LOL! i love it! i really like the recorder thing though, and the bad guy conversation, and their rivelry, and that last bit!...whit a minut, i just listed the whole thing, oh well it was all good! u sould continue! mabie make it SanzoXGoku? anyway, great fanfic!
kireira chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
XD Fun fic. I like Homura and Zenon's conversation best.
permetaform chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
) loved this, reccing you in my C2 community...
Renet chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
This was so funny! Everyone was so nicely in-character too. Especially Goku. Hee!
NekoMegami-chan chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
WOW! I mean it - this is the ONLY Saiyuki AU I've ever liked. Mostly I just avoid them and when I do click on one I frequently get a few paragraphs and then it's the back button treatment. YOu had me laughing out loud on this one; your style is smooth and funny and the story never lagged. Thanks a bunch for writing. And now...I'm off to read more of your stuff!
AOM chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
I see dead people. *snickers* This fic had me in stitches. Good job.
Jenny-fer chapter 1 . 2/9/2004
Very funny, very nice! XDXDXD The title makes so much sense now! o
Gun Mage chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
Nice! I can see some of that happening. You've got the characters personalities down. Very, very coo. I absoulutely loved it! _
burnein chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
*bows down* Hilarious and spookily accurate. I like this! _ You should do more; only in different locations, maybe even different times.
Kath chapter 1 . 11/18/2003
Fantastic! The characters were beautifully in character, and the story is just perfect. Shame its not an episode...
Elf chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
Delightfuly funny story. The dialouge, the feel for it, everything. Reminded me of an Anita Blake novel actually. Plus, loved all the one liners. Excellent job.
Eat A Peach chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
This fanfic made me picture Sanzo in a trenchcoat, looking like Humphrey Bogart.

Why? I don't know. But it's a brilliant fic, believable premise, and it's easy to imagine all of them in those roles.

Also, it made me snort with laughter, which is always a good thing.