Reviews for Morning Trends
Mirage chapter 3 . 12/11/2015
aww no...thats so sad that you did not finish this Story and did not write for so Long - but maybe one day you come back here and to this Story and finish her
i really like to know what happens next, when will naruto accept his Feelings,hope sakura learn bevor this to like Lee...
Does Naruto fight it so much because he does not know what the Feelings are, as he did not get much love as Baby and kid...
poor Sasuke has to get stronger fast annd work very hard to get him to accept it faster
please come back one day

its now dec2015
bridmatt chapter 3 . 8/5/2013
I appreciate that this fic is still up for us to read and enjoy, despite you having lost interest in writing anime fanfiction years ago. A lot of people quit writing and then yank all their fics down, which is really too bad for those of us who enjoyed those fics.

Although there's only 3 chapters of this, I quite liked them. I think Naruto and Sasuke's lust and confusion is pretty natural given their complicated history and what just happened between them. They had sex before they were ready to, and now they don't know how to deal with it. I also like that their relationship is only at the level of lust right now, they haven't suddenly discovered a deep love for one another, and there's none of this "why did I never realize Naruto is a bronze Adonis!" garbage. They've discovered they want each other sexually, but they also have big issues between them that they need to work out before what they've got can actually turn into love.

I also liked Shikamaru's uncomfortableness over the whole situation. That's also a pretty realistic response. It's not like he wanted to know about Naruto's sex life, he just stumbled into the knowledge. Naruto might be his good friend, but there are certain things one friend doesn't want to know about another. I really hate it when side-characters get obsessed with the main character's romance because in real life, most people would be like Shikamaru and rather stay out of it.

Hope you are doing well wherever you are now. :)
sakeenagirl8503yahoo.com chapter 3 . 12/15/2011
I want to read more of this chapter please
My Blender Is Better Than That chapter 3 . 11/30/2011
Wow, the humor, the drama...
My Blender Is Better Than That chapter 2 . 11/29/2011
gyahahahahaha... lmao at the:

"He said he wasn't so drunk and, even though he was smiling a lot, we sort of believed him. He said he'd take you home,"

anyway, damn..., I wanna read all the juicy stuffs from this chapter. Is there anyone out there know the link? If you know, pretty please pm me. Sankyuuu
My Blender Is Better Than That chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
can you at least provide the link for the 'complete chapter 1'? I uhm, got curious
Narue-Nara-chan chapter 3 . 10/22/2011
I'm sorry you don't continue. I like this fic. If you someday come back o end this fic, I'll be waiting!

Thanks for writing this story!
wingedmercury chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
AWESOME! This was very funny:)
dazynl8 chapter 3 . 3/9/2011
I have read this story so many countless times...I read when whenever I come across a rather bad sasunaru and need some reassurance that the good ones are out there...or if I just need cheering up in general.

It's a shame it hasn't been continued, I would've LOVED to have seen where it was intended to go. it has so much potential!
rokudaime09 chapter 3 . 12/15/2010
is this abandoned? it was so good! it's such a shame!
7thtreasure chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Great story!Second time around that I'm reading it but I have to ask, have you really given up on it?I mean, some weird chick replied to a review I made a year ago(I didn't even remember 'til I read it again and I have to say I was a sucky reviewer back then 'coz I just begged authors to update) and she said she was adopting the story and I was like 'Heck NO!' You are a great writer with a cool writing style and it kinda is weird if someone just bombed out of nowhere...hope you find writing inspiration soon...
dante chapter 3 . 4/22/2010
i loved ths plz right more. its soogood
KyouyaxCloud chapter 3 . 3/28/2010
AWESOME!

UPDATE PLIZ:)
counter-intuitive chapter 3 . 1/17/2010
That last chapter was amazing! :)
daniel chapter 3 . 8/24/2009
Please continue the story..its reall caught my intrest.