Reviews for Autumn
Mixora chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Absolutely brilliant! Love the way you captured them!
TequilaKiss chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
Aw...Thats so adorable! I love that last line;

"She smiles at him. And sheepishly, he grins back."

Soo cute. lol Harry seems to be oblivious to this, and that makes it so much more special. Something only Hermione and Ron have. Aww..this is what Ron could have over Harry! Uh..I guess you'd only understand that if you read the Fourth Book...I'm assuming you did. So lol you know what Im rambling on about. ] lol Carrying on...*walks off to other stories and picks up Hope. Sits cross legged in a corner by self*

TK
no one shall ever know chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
Aww! That was so cute! I can totally seeing Ron thinking that and acting like that. It was very fluffy! I liked your characterizations, they were very spiffy! It was adorable!
ThunderStorm-8 chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
that was cute
_
Armadillo chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
Beautiful...Appropriate and wonderfully-written and touching...it's really not exactly angst or drama; it's much too understated for flashy genres like that. It's just pretty and sweet and nice. *sigh* Nothing like a good R/Hr-centric Trio Friendship ficlet after SNL with Elijah Wood. Rather surprised to see R/Hr from a D/Hr author though but it's refreshing anyway. :)
armadillo
Kou Shun'u chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
that was cte. but you forgot to mention percy amoung his siblings.
Dues Ex chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
That's it? No wait you can't you can still change it take the Fin out and continue you have to. Its such a great story...I hate this ending I need more. If you don't continue I'll run down Hollywood bare a-s naked until you do! Please continue...