Reviews for Last Words
Mouse9 chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
Not very many stories in here make me cry. Congradulations. A very well written and heartfelt story.

The song was very touching also...and perfect for this story. never ehard it and after this story, i'm not sure I could without tearing up.

Great job!
medusa750 chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
OMG- I so want to cry now. But a good cry, it's sad but still happy in the end. Dang- good writing on your part!
Paranoid chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
Well written. A little too short though. But I think I understand why. Stories like this are draining.
Divalady87 chapter 1 . 12/17/2003
I know its been awhile since you wrote this story, but I just read it and I still haven't stopped crying. The way you wrote this story, it was beautiful. You have a real talent for writing.
Yardbird9 chapter 1 . 12/4/2003
Overall...its a very heartfelt story.
Thank you for replying to my email about my questions about your story. Even though I understand what you were trying to explain about my questions, i still feel the same about your story as I said in my email.
But...at least we can agree to disagree.
Concealed chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
OMG, that was so sad, but yet, happy! I think the word is bittersweet! Yes, it was bittersweet. *tear* n *sniff* I loved it though! ;)
Pointy Objects chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
That was s-ss-so bu-bea- BEAUTIFUL!(uncontrolable sobbing) That was su-su-such a moo-moo-ving peace of fuh-fahn-fick-fiction,don't worry, I buh-be fine as soo-soon as find my- Klee-Kleenex!
Cyan Azzura Ri chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
That... made... me... CRY... I'm still crying! That was so good! I loved it... *sniff sniff*
FrozenJace chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
that was so sad. i loved it very much. your story made me cry when i was reading it, great job.
The J.A.M. a.k.a. Numbuh i chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
[...unWARP!]

Good evening.

Well, a very moving story, though for some reason, "November Rain" kept playing through my head. Excellent work!

And check out my stories here on ffn and !

Until next time, remember:

I AM THE J.A.M.

Good evening.

[WARP!]
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
Wow...thats droolarific! Hehe that was a seriously sweet/angsty story, so my guess is that she wont get married ever? I thought so.
Willy D chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
The last person on the entire planet you would expect to do that would be Arnold, which made it all the more appropriate that he actually did it. You successfully sent me into a depression while reading it, and then brought me out it toward the end. Very nicely done!
Jae B chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
All right, after all the praise I've heard about your writing I decided to read one of your fics. You *should* be proud of this bittersweet story. Although it is sad, it brings a smile to my face because I've lived through enough of my friend's and family's deaths to believe that we will all meet again someday. Suicide ranks right up there with drunk driving. Chapter 3 of my fic will be up by Thur. or Fri. if you're still interested. Great story! Keep writing!
DarthRoden76 chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
Greetings Helgagurl46!

Normally I don't like angsty stories, however I have to tell you that I truly loved this one...it was so sad, yet full of hope too. Two soulmates are never really parted are they? (sniff...cries happy tears of joy)

This is definately a keeper!

Oh and thanks for all of your reviews to my stories also...be sure to check out my most recent fanfics and chapters as well, be sure to review!

May the Force Be With You! -Your Pal, DarthRoden (aka. Carl)